I&V Chapter 9- The Dealers

Investigators&Vampires; I

" Back off  his blood's not for sale."

Changmin slapped a few hands away as they tried to reach for Seungho's arm. Joon sat on his bed sighing and  staring into space, " What can I say it tastes like exve ketchup."

Changmin glared tossing a nearby tissue box at his head , after which Joon blinked his eyes and looked at the other blood dealers, " Not today guys it's only been  two weeks since the doc got the bullets from his chest, and he's still weak," he smiled seductivly at the other three blood dealers in the room, " how about a round of dancing on me," he walked up to one of the dealers, " what about you Key?"

"You may have been a stripper in your previous life Joon but I certaintly was not one of your clients, " said Key walking out of the bedroom.

" You're too old for me, " Niel shrugged his shoulders following after.

" Ouch you got burned," smirked Chansung, exiting after the rest.

Joon stood for a few moments , coughed, " Well I guess I've lost my touch, or ," he turned slowly around and began walking closer to Changmin winking , " I know that you and Seungho are close, but think of all the stress you've been through recently , want me to--" he stopped when Changmin pushed him away.

" You've lost your touch," he then sat down in the chair besides Seungho.

Joon groaned, " You've gotta be kidding me , look at this body ," he did small body waves in a dancelike move pulling his shirt up a little.

Changmin preteneded to yawn closing his eyes leaning back in the chair , " I've seen it before  nothing new."

Joon sat back down on his bed sighing, " There's about four hours of daylight let above us , I'm going to be bored in this basement, I guess I'll just sleep some more. He headed for the bed Seungho was laying in and just as he was about pull back the coveers and get in Changmin grabbed his arm yanking him backwards, " Just what do you think you are doing."

Joon made a puppy face and did a few batting of his eyelids, " I don't like sleeping alone."

And you thought you'd just hop into his bed with me sitting right here , you really have no shame," Changmin stood up shoving Joon back towards his bed.

Joon smiled as they got closer and closer , he quickly spun Changmin down on his bed landing on top of him.

" Yay sleeping buddy," Joon smiled leaning down rub his head on Changmin's chest, but stopped as he heard movement behind him.

" What the hell are you two doing ?"

Changmin shoved Joon off of him, " Seungho you're awake!"

Joon groaned, " Aww man."

 

I'm sure you are all relieved that Sengho is alive, and now awake wooo. but what is he doing in a basement full of vampire blood dealers and what does the Boss GD have in store or Taemin.. find out soon see ya !