I&V Chapter 3- Changmin's Return

Investigators&Vampires; I

" I searched and searched for him that day and the day after that , then on that third night a knock was heard on my door...

 

Seungho flung open the door to see Changmin propped against the door frame, blood crusted on the side of his face, hands shaking, and tears pouring down his face, he looked up then passed out . He didn't know if he should call the emergency room, if Changmin had escaped somehow he might have beenfollowed .And he himself was too exhausted to drive, and it might be dangerous for the both of them if he tried  Seungho reached down lifting him into his arm and carrying him to his bedroom. He quickly removed Changmin's clothing which smelled strongly of gasoline. He ran into the kitchen filling a bowl full of warm water andwent back into his bedroom. The sight of Changmin on other days would have resulted in more than a washing but now was not the time to think of that. Heproceeded to clean him gently washing the blood from one side of his face down the length of his body. He stopped when he noticed two holes on the side of his neck. Had Changmin gotten involved in some sort of cult? He'd heard about strange happenings of people walking around with bite marks ,fake of course, but theselooked so real. He shook his head, and reminded himself to ask Changmin later. When he'd finished washing  he gently covered him with soft blankets, and went to wash his clothes. After tossing Changmin's clothes into the washer he looked at his watch -3 am- he sighedand sat on the side of the bed watching over him til he himself fell asleep . Around six am he woke up and saw that Changmin's eyes were still closed but sometimes he saw a movement or two. He went into the kitchen to start coffee, and remembered about Changmin's clothes that were still in the washer , he quickly rushed to the small room where the washer and dryer were and proceeded to place the clothes in the dryer as he was doing so a card fell out of the washer. He picked it up and read.

Stay out of the sun, if you need blood call the number on the back.

Seungho's eyes grew wide, as he saw sunlight streaming through his apartment windows, he rushed into his bedroom to see steam rising from the bed sheets 

and Changmin screaming.

 

Yes I know this chapter is short but it's to get your blood rushing lol.... Is Seungho going to lose Changmin for good this time? How is he going to handle Changmin's situation. And how is it that Changmin is still alive, wasn't he supposed to have been disposed of by Taemin?

Don't worry all shall be answered , until next time see ya !