I&V Chapter 8- Discussion

Investigators&Vampires; I

" Oh come on I knew this was gonna happen!"

 

Yoseob tossed the papers he'd been reading in his hand on the desk infront of him. He rolled his eyes and raised and an eyebrow . Kikwang jumped up from the seat he'd been sitting in across the room, " What , what's wrong with it , I think it's a decent story."

" Of course everyone is going to expect Changmin to save Seungho, and the rest of the bad vampires  to get their due, and for Seungho to go into hiding because Changmin wants him to and there's going to be a big sappy goodbye scene blah blah , I've read this kind of stuff before ," Yoseob sighed.

Kikwang looked at him , " Are you seriously going to stop reading it ?

Yoseob looked at him, " Am I going to be in it ?"

Kikwang glared, " Is that the only reason you stopped reading ," he crossed his arms , ' Come on keep reading, the good parts are coming up."

Yoseob looked at him , "Am I going to be in it ?"

Kikwang sighed, " I'll write you a small part, keep on reading ."

Yoseob rolled his eyes, " Promise you'll give me a part in it , some thing y, I wanna be a hero somewhere in the next chapter and I'm like a real bad I kick some vampire and I---" he stopped as he noticed Kikwang giving him a look as if to say , " I could care less if you were the garbage man with only two lines."

Yoseob threw a pencil at him , " Are you listening properly?"

Kikwang laughed and tossed the pen from behind his ear at Yoseob, " Fine I'll give you a few moments in the story."
 

Yoseob smiled, " Really ?!! Awesome ?!!"

Kikwang rolled his eyes , ' Now shut up and read."

Yoseob  raised and eyebrow, " I'm only going to continue if you promise to make me bad in your story."

Kikwang glared, " Shut up and read before I make you the eighty year old man who has a bad back ."

Yoseob stuck his tongue out , " That's so not bad ," he frowned.

Kikwang sighed , " I promise to make you a bad character, now for the bagilinonth time shut up and read."

Yoseob smiled picked up the papers and continued reading; Kikwang sat back in his chair and continued writing ..

 

 

I'm so curious to see what you all have to say about this chapter lol . muahahahaha >:D