I&V Chapter 10- A Chat with the Boss/Seungho speaks

Investigators&Vampires; I

" Fifty years might seem like a long time for a young vampire like you , but it's really not that long ."

Taemin opened his eyes as he heard the voice, and watched as the large red silk sheet covering  the cage he was in was removed .

" I've offered you all that you need, within reason of course ," smiled GD running a finger slowly down a bar of the cage.

" I never agreed to fifty years, it was ten."

GD laughed , " My dear Tae you always seem to forget who's always holding the better hand,"  he unlocked the cage door reaching in to grab Taemin's  throat , " I will always have my way," he shoved him and loced the door once again?

" Hungry," with a quick wrist flick a splatter of blood from a cup in his hand landed on Taemin's face."

" Night night dear," said GD covering the cage once again and walking out of the room.

Meanwhile ......

" What are you two doing ?"

Changmin tried to speak but Joon put a hand over his mouth, " Helping Changmin in his hour of need, just like I helped you in your hour of need," He smiled wickedly , " Which would mean that you both owe me, how about a blood donation?"

Seungho sat up more wincing at the pain still in his chest, Joon rushed to his side, " Now now rest dear."

Changmin shoved him aside, " I'll handle this if you don't mind."

Joon flipped his hair and went to sit back down on his bed  and pretended to sleep he snorted when he heard Changmin asking Seungho, " Anything I can do for you?"

" A glass of water would be nice, " Seungho replied.

Joon lept up, " I'll get it ," and ran out of the room returning shortly with a glass of water. Changmin noticed the fake trip as Joon pretned to "accidently spill" the water on his shirt .

" Oh dear ," Joon said with an innocent voice, ' My shirts wet, I'll have to get a new one on , " he slowly removed his shirt tossing it to the side winking at the two in the room.

 He stretched up ward taking a long time to find a towel , and when he found it began rubbing his chest slowly Changmin stood up quickly wrapping the towel around Joon and shoving him out of the room slamming the door.

Joon knocked from behind the door, " But wait the best is yet to come, open up and I'll show you."

Changmin rolled his eyes, " No thank you," he found a shirt lying on Joon's bed and tossed it out of the room slamming the door once again.

Taking what was left of the water in the cup, he brought it to Seungho who drank it wil help from him.

" Well at least he knows Iie cold water hehe," Seungho tried to laugh but winced once more at the pain.

" You should have let me burn ," said Changmin slowly.

" What, why ?"

"You would never have had to go through all of this, my pain would have been momentarily, your pain is going to last a long time."
Seungho grabbed his hand, "  Don't ever say that , watching you die or come close to it is something I don't ever want to see again."

Changmin smiled kissing Seungho's hand he leaned down closer to his face, but stopped as he heard a child's voice, " Uncle you're here look who I brought !"

" That voice, it's ," Changmin stopped, and Seungho finished, "The girl, Changmin ,the girl." The same pleading voice that  was heard in the kidnappers phone calls to the businessman they had been dealing with two weeks ago.

Changmin lept up opening the door to see Joon standing a few feet  away  talking to a little girl he recognized from photos , and as Joon stepped back , he saw the same man who had bitten him.

" Hello Changmin."

Oh no , just when Changmin thought he was safe. What's going on with the little girl, why is she with the boss, and are Sungho and Changmin going to get out away from him alive? Find out soon see ya !!