I&V Chapter 12- Taemin's Decision

Investigators&Vampires; I

" The nerve breaking into the boss's place."

Dongho and  Yoseob circled Joon slowly , " Stupid , stupid ,stupid,coming here; I bet he didn't even bring back the blood he stole from us; you owe us about ten gallons worth , " said Dongho.

" Tisk tisk ," Yoseob said wagging a finger at Joon.

" Are you two finished with your little act, where's Taemin?"

" He escaped,"Dongho said.

" Probalbly back to his apartment," said Yoseob.

"Stupid stupid stupid, " they said together shaking their heads.

Joon rolled his eyes and pointed behind them, 'Who's that ," they both looked, giving Joon enough time to open a nearby window and take off into the night.

The first place he checked was Taemin's apartment, he didn't bother knocking just rushed in to see Taemin sitting shirtless on the living room floor infront of a window. Joon went over to him grabbing his arm and pulling him up into a standing position, " Taebie baby what are you doing, daylight is in thirty minutes stupid let's go ," he said  attempting to pull him towards the room with the closet that they had slept in before. Taemin pulled back , " I'm ending it tonight Joon."

Joon shoved him playfully  , " Ok enough with the fake dramatics come on ," he tried once again to pull Taemin, but was pushed away.

"I'm serious ," he looked at the clock twenty-four minutes left til daylight.

Joon looked at him a tear from his left eye slowly slid down and with a determined look he grabbed hold of Taemin ;holding on tightly and dragging him into the room, shoving him into the closet following after. " Im not going to let you die that way ," Joon yelled.

Taemin lept up from the bed in the closet trying to escape, but Joon shoved him back down laying on top of him holding him tight while Taemin struggled gainst him , " I won't let go ."
"Joon-let-go," yelled Taemin.

"Never," Joon cried holding tighter , until they both fell asleep.

One hour later ......

"Tae?"

Joon awoke to a noise coming from outside of the closet ,something was being shoved against the closet door, he heard a hissing sounds and the smell of skin burning. Jumping up Joon the closet light. ' Tae?, Tae !"

He shouted and yelled pounding the door of the closet , " Tae, come back get in here please!"

" Bye Joon," he heard Taemin whisper.

Screams of Taemin's pain that he could no longer hold in  could be heard, Joon knew he was dying; he slammed against the door trying push what ever it was infront of the door, "Tae come back!" Tears poured down his face as he screamed aloud for Taemin to come back.

" Tae, Tae ," Joon slid to the floor crying and screaming, as he heard the screams from outside the closet fade away he could only hear his cries.

"Tae, Tae, " he repeated til he fell asleep.

 

Side note.. I didn't intend to kill off any of my main characters it just happened sorry for all the readers who I disapoint by this chapter, it just happened.. But don't worry I assure you better days are to come til then see ya !