I&V Chapter 6- Trouble Once Again

Investigators&Vampires; I

" You thought you'd just take my blood without asking and expect to walk out of here and sell it ?"

 Joon  laughed, " And of course give you half of the profits," He slipped the needle out of Seungho's arand placed a cotton ball where he'd removed the

needle, and began packing up his blood collecting supplies, Seungho was still in shock and watched him pack and back slowly out of the closet.

Seungho lept up and fell down fro a rush of dizziness, " You ....bastard ...give me back my blood."

Joon backed up some more , " Well I can't really return it to you hehe."

Seungho glared and stumbled towards him , and Taemin appeared  from behind him frowning  " Seriously Joon, is there a day where you aren't stealing blood ?

Joon laughed, " Awww Taebie baby, don't look so mad , things like this happen- Taemin launched himself at Joon grabbing him around the throat like he'd done hours before , " You jack hand it over ," the two of them  went spinning into the living room , Taemin with his hands clenched around Joon's throat ,and Joon giving a weird smile. 

A knock on the door caused all the noice and commotion to stop and Joon remove Taemin's hands from his throat, and walked to the door to open it.

Taemin glared, " Joon don't."

All he got was a sly smile and tamein watched as Joon opened the door wide, " Hello , welcome they are in here."

The room went into to total silence as a body guard and boss that Taemin knew all to well entered the apartment.

" Taemin you look suprised," said Joon with an innocent smile , but behind that Taemin could see and feel the sarcasm.

" Joon you didn't .".....

 

 

Yes I know it's short but it's to get your blood running lol.... omo omo has Joon just betrayed them, is the end for Taemin, Seungho and Changmin near??? !!! See ya next time muhahahh....