I&V Chapter 7- The Boss

Investigators&Vampires; I

" Oh Taemin , you've gained some new friends ."

 GD looked Seungho up and down and smiled , then looked side ways at Taemin glaring. He snapped his fingers , and while looking at Taemin he spoke to the figure behind, " Top, would you care to hand me Taemin's contract, that he signed."

Top stepped forward and handed a large envelope to him then stepped back, not saying a word just blocking the door.GD cleared his throat and opened the envelope and began reading ," I here by agree to served under Lord GD for 50 years ," Taemin snatched the document away from GD and Top lept forward back handing him

while taking the document back and handing it to GD he then stepped back to his position at the door . Taemin staggered for a moment then straightened, " I know

what it says."

" You obviously didn't read it thoroughly or you wouldnt have done what you just did ," hissed GD straightening out the paper that had been bent when it had been snatched from his hands.

Joon coughed " Umm anybody interested in some blood," all three of the other vampires turned to look at him glaring , and Seungho stood silent not wanting to draw any attention to himself. Taemin gave Joon a " You'll be sorry if I make it throught this night alive," look. Joon smiled and gave him a " It's just business," look in return.

GD turned to glare once more at Taemin, " Where's the investigator?"

Taemi shook his head, " I'm not sure."

GD looked at Seungho and within seconds had a knife to his throat , " Come on Taemin tell me where he is  and your new friends don't have to die."

" They aren't my friends."

GD looked at Top who nodded, pulled out a gun and shot Seungho twice in the chest . GD looked down at Seungho , then looked at Taemin  yelling, " Bring him and the blood dealer --"  he stopped when he noticed that Joon ws no longer in the room, " Fine just our dear Taemin I guess."

Top grabbed a hold of Taemin dragging him out of the apartment and Seungho lay on the living room floor, " Changmin," he whispered.

"Changmin," then everything went black.

Omo omo omo .... Stay tuned for more next time see ya !!!