I&V Chapter 5- The Blood Dealer

Investigators&Vampires; I

" Ah and here's the vampire I as talking about, cute isn't he?"

Taemin stood in shock, " Why are you here ?"

The vampire he'd called Joon walked over to him dragging him into the room, " We have some dealing to do," he smiled and winked.

" I don't like your type of dealing  rumors are that it usually involves stolen blood and , none of which I'm ooking for at the moment ."

Joon laughed, " You make me sound so dirty," in a split second he the left side of Taemin's cheek. Taemin shoved him aside growling and wiping his cheek furiously with the sleeve of his jacket. " I told you we're not like that nor will we ever be."

Joon rolled his eyes and proceeded to sit down in a chair , " When that one , " he pointed at Changmin lying on the sofa, " wakes up we'll be able to talk blood, he's been sleeping like the dead ," he paused then began laughing histerically," You should have heard this guy, " he pointed at Seungho, " on the phone talking about how his "friend" almost roasted this morning , and that he needed blood before he got bitten himself, humans crack me up," he begn laughing even harder   and both Seungho and Taemin looked at him frowning and he stopped and coughed ." 

Taemin glared at him , " That still doesn't explain what you're doing here; last time I checked it was my money that was being deposited into the land lady's bank account to rent this place not yours."

Joon stood up and moved closer to Taemin with a seductivly, " Seeing as you're newly turned what was it a year ago ; a and you're one of the few vampires I know who has compassion for those turned against their will, what do you say honey, let's help them out ," Taemin pushed away Joon's hand and arm  that was slowly creeping around him.

" We aren't like that , we never will be, and you're a hazard to my situation at the moment, there's plenty of blood dealers looking for you, if you didn't have a list of reasons why I shouldn't let you be here hanging over your head I'd say by all means stay , but no ..get out ."

Joon smiled and put on a puppy face, " There's only two hours left before daylight , you wouldn't toss me and Minnie out  and risk us getting roasted would you Taebie baby," Taemin glared, " Told you not to call me that ever again," he reached towards Joon and began choking him ,Joon grabbed both his wrists trying to stop him spining him around but Taemin held on squeazing.

A loud  " Ahem," caused them both to stop.

Seungho glared at the both, " When you're done with your little love fight may I remind you we're running out of time and I'd prefere not to watch not only one but three vampires go up in flames. where can I put Changmin where he's safe?"

Taemin released Joon shoving him away from him sending Joon flying over a nearby chair backwards.

"I have a large closet that no sunlight can ever reach, I suppose we'll have to go in there  there's already an inflateable bed in there, he led Joon who by looks of it was carrying a case that held blood packets, probably stolen from othe dealers, and Seugho carrying Changmin to a large closet where they all lay upon a blue inflateable bed in an order Taemin did not like. From left to right was Joon, then Taemin, then Seungho and last Changmin.

" I've always dreamed of sleeping with four people , who would have thought it really come true," laughed Joon.

Taemin rolled his eyes, " I thought you've already done that ."

Seungho groaned, " Will both of you hush." The lights were turned out and all four lay in silence. Suddenly the sound of a sharp smack came from behind Seungho, and before he fell asleep the last thing he heard was Taemin growling , " We aren't like that keep your hands to your self," and Joon's, " You slap like my mother used to," and a soft laugh.

When Seungho awoke he figured it was around 9 at night and he felt a sharp pain in his right arm he looked up pulled the string for the light in the closet, as his eyes adjusted to the light he saw Joon sitting frozen holding a blood bag in one hand and a thin tube that ran from the back to his arm.

Seungho eyes opened wide and then he glared at Joon.

Joon smiled innocently , " Good morning , err, good night hehehe."...

 

 

*sigh* Joon up to blood stealing lol.. How will Seungho handle the situation ? And will Tamein really be able to hide from the boss? Find out next.. until then see ya !