I&V Chapter 14- Seungho's Revenge

Investigators&Vampires; I

"What the hell was that ?"

Top, and Joon all turned there heads in the direction they had just heard sounds of gun shots coming from upstairs . Top ran up the stairs Joon following after still pulling on his shirt . When they reached the top if the stairs they heard more shots , saw Yoseob hiding underneath a table outside of the boss's office. Both Joon and Top rushed in to see Seungho standing over GD's body  a gun in his hand his eyes blazing with anger and tears falling down hisface.

Top smiled , " You think that's going to kill him."

Seungho glared at kicked GD's body , " I think he's dead."

Top leapt forward but  Joon tripped him but not before Seungho had fired off two shots straight into Top's neck. He fell face down in his blood.

Joon stared, confused , how had Seungho just killed to vampires by shooting them, but as Seungho pulled stakes and hammer  from a bag nearby he realized Sengho wasn't finished, Joon turned away , " I'll be outside," and he walked out. A few minutes later Seungho came out from the office covered in blood , and started to exit the building when Joon stopped him, " Why did you kill them , I should have killed them , Taemin's death was mine to avenge not yours."

Seungho turned to him," I'm not avenging Taemin's," he paused and tears filled his eyes , " I'm avenging Changmin's."

Joon grabbed his arm, " What happened?"

"Changmin on his way here for a meeting  was attacked by that bastard's thugs they left him handcuffed in my car , I found what remained of him this morning ."

Tears filled Joon's eyes thinking of how Taemin had locked him in the closet to prevent him from seeing anything . Seungho reached for the door but fell down, as he relived the moment he'd opend his car. Joon lept forward motioning for Seungho to get on his back , and they left the building . Seungho rested his head on Joon's shoulder , " I cleaned up Tae's place, I didn't think it would be right for you to experience what I did."

Joon hefted Seungho up more on his back and tears slid down his face, " Thank you ," he said softly.

" Am I heavy?"

"A  bit."

" What are those muscles for ?"

" Seducing ."

They both smiled through their tears as they headed back towards Taemin's place to ride out the upcoming daylight.

Back to the present -----

You have one new voice message- Seungho stay hidden I will find you, I'm being watched. 

Seungho- I'm at the beach

new text - How's the beach??

Seungho- looks peaceful at night :)

new text- You look so handsome ;)

Seungho looked up from his phone and turned around to see Joon sneaking up on him .

"Aww you caught me ," Joon laughed.

Seungho rolled his eyes, ' Did you return the little girl to her family?"
Joon nodded, " Yep.:

" That's good."

They both looked out over the water suddenly Joon grabbed hold of Seungho's hand as he noticed four figures running towards them.

"Time to run Seungho ."

" You were followed weren't you?"

" Ummm yea we can talk about that later."