I&V Chapter 11- Let's Talk

Investigators&Vampires; I

" You look more charming than when I first had a nibble on you ."

 GD eyed Changmin as he stood in door way, eyes wide, " Although you do a look paler."

Joon seeing that GD probably wanted a word alone with Changmin grabbed hold of the little girl's hand , " Uncle Joon will show you some magic tricks," and he led her into his room shoving Changmin fully out of the room and shutting the door.

GD made his way slowly to a nearby table and sat down glancing first at Changmin then an empty chair across from him. Without hesitation Changmin  sat down.

" How do you like my new daughter, I borrowed her for a short period of time," GD smiled , " Isn't she adorable ."

" You should return her to her family ."

" If I hadn't saved her  some thug would have killed her by now; all because her father and his stupid dealings with the wrong people , and you and your stupid investigating friend would have handed her back in harms way."
 

" And I suppose having her around a bunch of vampires is safer ."

" I at least can protect her unlike her pathetic father ."

Changmin didn't look convinced, "Why did you bite me if I was also trying to save her."

GD looked sincere, " I was hungry and thought you were going to harm her , I do appologise."

" Save it," Changmin glared at him, as GD smiled.

" You have to admit it feels amazing, breathing is clearer, eye sight better ."

" I could care less."

" Ah Changmin you've yet to experience the best part of this I could show you if you'd let me."

" What do you mean?"

"Come vvisit me at my place," he placed a small card on the table.

At that moment the little girl burst out of the room, " Uncle Joon disapeared for his last magic trick it was amazing."

GD sighed , " He's probably gone to do something really stupid I'll have to go deal with him."

Fifteen minutes later ....

" Tae are you in here ," whispered Joon sneaking into the small furnished office. He noticed the red silk covering over a large object and heard movement. Quickly he removed it and looked into the cage infront of him .

'" He isn't here Joon, idiot decided to escape , and you're wasting yours and my time being here."

" But since you're here how about I tell you what's going to happen when the boss catches him again."

Joon turned around  to face the two figures behind him

" Yoseob, Dongho ."

 

What has Joon walked into??  Will Changmin pay a visit to GD , and where has Taemin gone ? See ya next time !!