Hello Hyung!

When fangirls cross the line

Chapter [8] – Hello Hyung!

Siwon [aka Religious Hyung]:

“Siwon Oppa is in CHURCH!” Joanna shrieked. “Oppa you didn’t think this one through” I shook my head. Kyuhyun sighed “It’s not as bad as it seems, so what we tell him there’s an emergency and he has to come with us” Kyuhyun suggested. “That won’t work! It’s Siwon, nothing comes between him and his religion” Joanna tapped Kyuhyun on the head. “We’ll just have to think of another plan then!” Kyuhyun sighed and focused on driving. We pulled up outside an old looking church, we could hear a choir finishing a hymn “Now’s our chance” Kyuhyun gulped. “Not it!!” Joanna and Kyuhyun called together. My eyes grew wide. “Me! I can’t go in a church!” I said outraged. “Yes you can its not hard” Joanna said trying to push me out the car. “If I step into a church I’ll set on fire!!” I cried gripping the seat in front of me.  “Atheist huh?” Kyuhyun cocked his head to the side… “I have a plan” The evil Magnae smirked.

I couldn’t control my laughter…it seemed like we were all breathing in laughing gas. Joanna was on the floor laughing, Kyuhyun was holding his sides with his hand over his mouth trying to muffle the loud chortle of laughter, whilst I was frantically wiping the tears from my eyes. I cleared my throat….”Okay Oppa! Joanna! Time to do this, churches freak me out enough” I shivered when I looked at my surroundings. Kyuhyun was dressed in a Priests robes and Joanna was dressed as a nun “I hope this works” Joanna sounded uneasy as she looked at herself in the nun’s outfit. I giggled evilly “You are both going to hell for this…*laughs* Smile!” I snickered as Joanna and Kyuhyun posed for a photo I took on my mobile phone. “Father Cho Kyuhyun your confession waits” Joanna couldn’t finish the sentence without bursting into laughter.

30 minutes later, Kyuhyun settled himself into the confession box and Joanna was waiting outside the confession box to greet the church goers. Siwon was last to approach the confession box and as he did so Joanna knocked on the door to let Kyuhyun know Siwon was about to come in. After Siwon went in the confession box Joanna came back and quickly changed out of the nun’s uniform “It wouldn’t be right stealing a nun’s clothes would it” she whispered. “None of this is right” I scoffed sarcastically. “Jeez they have been long in there…it’s been what 40 minutes!” Joanna said bored. “Siwon’s confessing…to what I thought he was a saint?” I spoke sounding confused. “No Jodie Siwon is God!” Joanna scoffed. We were both laughing at that remark when “KYUYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!”

Kyuhyun came running out of the confession box “Cupcakes run, he knows I’m not a priest!” Kyuhyun said pulling off the priest robes. “Oh no you don’t Cho Kyuhyun get back here” Siwon called running over to the three of us. “Holy crap he’s an angel” me and Joanna sighed. We started running out of the church and almost got to the car when Siwon caught up with us. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHY ARE YOU PRETENDING TO BE A PRIEST?!” Siwon yelled at Kyuhyun. “Ya! Hyung it was a joke...by the way how did you know it was me?” Kyuhyun questioned. Siwon was still angry, taking deep breathes and glaring at Kyuhyun “What kind of priest compares religion with games!!” Siwon hissed. Me and Joanna giggled, which earned us glares from both Siwon and Kyuhyun. “Ya! Kyu Oppa, perfect opportunity” Joanna tilted her head over to Siwon who was pacing back and forth in front of the boot of the car. “Anio, we can’t he will kill me” Kyuhyun mumbled. “I wouldn’t kill you Kyuhyun that is a sin! And I am NOT getting in a car with you” Siwon cried. “Better plan!” I whispered to Joanna and Kyuhyun. Joanna and Kyuhyun got in the car, I walked round the other side of the car, passing the boot as it opened. I pushed Siwon into the boot and jumped in the car next to Joanna. “What are you waiting for? GO GO GO!!” I screamed.

We opened the boot once we got to the same location where Ryeowook and Yesung were Siwon immediately jumped out and dusted himself down…he glared at all 3 of us…me in particular as I was the one who pushed him into the back of a car, I swear I thought he was burning me with his eyes! We led him into the theatre with Ryeowook and Yesung. They were both laying on the floor, but this time playing with the turtle.

Upon seeing Siwon they both chimed in sync “SIWON!” Siwon greeted the pair and sat with them…”You three are going to hell” he hissed. “Phhfft, I’m atheist” I scoffed. “Mercy save us, it’s a female version of Kim Heechul” he sarcastically muttered. “Boo hoo” Joanna called from behind me. “I suppose we have to get the rest of them” I yawned. It’s only 11am and we have 3 members. “Who’s next now?” Joanna asked. “Hmmmm, I think Siwon will be less agitated if we get Donghae and Eunhyuk or Leeteuk” Kyuhyun smiled. “So who will it be?” the Magnae asked. “LEETEUK!” we both cried. “After the hassle of Siwon…I can’t take two of them at once” I shuddered at the thought. “Naaa, that’s just Siwon being manly. You’ve seen Donghae and Eunhyuk right? They will come with us no problem” Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

Leeteuk [aka Leader Hyung]:

We had to drive around to find Leeteuk, Kyuhyun looked in all the usual places Leeteuk would go but we still couldn’t find him. “We’ve been looking for Teukkie for ages!” Joanna moaned. “Urrgghhh!” I groaned flopping back in the seat. Kyuhyun was lightly bashing his head on the steering wheel when “I GOT IT!!” the Magnae started the engine and drove to a park. “A park!” Joanna exclaimed slightly disappointed. “What? Leeteuk Hyung likes to feed the ducks” Kyuhyun said innocently. “Awww bless, shame were going to ruin his day” I stated.

“Aish! Here we go” Kyuhyun said draping his arms over mine and Joanna’s shoulders. He must of felt us both blush because the Magnae had the biggest smirk I’d ever seen on his face “sweet cupcakes” he chuckled at us. “Hyung!” he called to Leeteuk. Leeteuk smiled at us and walked over.

“What are you 3 doing together?” He asked happily. “Hanging out, want to come see a movie?” Kyuhyun asked. “Sure” Leeteuk smiled and started to walk beside Joanna. We all got in the car and were once again outside the theatre. “I thought you said cinema not theatre?” Leeteuk quizzed. “Sorry Hyung, this won’t take a minute I have to pick up my lines for my play…I want to rehearse to make sure I’m all good come opening night” Kyuhyun said ushering us all in the theatre. We opened the stage door and “NO HYUNG DON’T COME IN HERE!!” the expression on Leeteuk’s face was horrified. “What is going on!” he demanded at Yesung, Ryeowook and Siwon who were all sitting on the floor. “The girls and the Magnae have us locked in this room all morning” Ryeowook moaned. “What!” Leeteuk said sounding shocked. He turned to Kyuhyun “Kyuhyun is this…Kyuhyun??” Leeteuk called.

 

*DOOR SLAMS*

“Close call huh” Kyuhyun smirked. “I think your enjoying this a bit too much” I said. “So it is fun…were not hurting them” Joanna backed up. “True, anyway next up is…” I sighed. Kyuhyun screwed up his bruised face and then smiled “Sungmin” he grinned “Sungmin cooks lunch for us all…we’ll eat with Sungmin then BAM! He goes in the room with the other Hyung’s” Kyuhyun said proudly. “Oooh Sungmin, Jia will be pleased” Joanna grinned. “Who is Jia?” Kyuhyun whispered to me as we were walking back to the car. “Joanna’s sister…she loves Sungmin” I stated. “Ah, well he is mine” Kyuhyun pouted. “Oh well she loves him more” Joanna teased. “I don’t think so” Kyuhyun dismissed the previous comment. “Anyway his mine it’s KyuMin for a reason” Kyuhyun teased.

 

 

 

 

 

By the way at the beginning of the member's part E.G. Siwon [aka relgious Hyung] the brackets is what Kyuhyun would call them...kind of like his nicknames for the other members :)

 Hope this isn't boring you guys too much :) I'll update more tomorrow! 

Comments!!