How do we get to China?!

When fangirls cross the line

Re-cap…

“Everyone thinks I’m Chinese” Joanna added.

“No that’s Hangeng” Kangin Laughed.

“Hmmm…Hangeng” Kyuhyun evilly smiled.

“Another plan perhaps?” I smirked

Before we got ahead of ourselves Kangin demanded we took him to Leeteuk, which we were of course more than happy to do seeing as he needed to be with the other members. We were driving back in silence when “How has he been Kyu?” Kangin asked breaking the silence. “He’s been good, same old Leeteuk” Kyuhyun smiled concentrating on the road. “Do you think he’ll be happy to see me?” Kangin quickly asked “Hyung, he gave us the address clearly he wants to see you” Kyuhyun re-assured the raccoon.

We pulled up and escorted Kangin through the theatre to be with the other members. We noticed Leeteuk was pacing up and down “See Oppa he’s nervous, he wants to see you” Joanna smiled. We watched Leeteuk pace up and down, and then turned our attention to the other members. Ryeowook was leaning on Yesung falling asleep, Yesung was playing with his turtles, Siwon looked like he was praying “Ah Siwon never changes” Kangin laughed. Donghae was cuddled up to a sleeping Eunhyuk “They need to get a room” Kangin stated, we all agreed with the raccoons statement, Shindong and Sungmin were still playing cards whilst Heechul sat against the wall with Heebum purring at his feet. Upon seeing Heechul Kangin gulped. “Ready to be re-united with Teukkie Oppa? I grinned. Kangin nodded.

We all walked in and the members immediately gave us their best death glares then once Kangin entered the room Leeteuk ran up to him and crushed him with a huge hug. “My Raccoon” He squeaked crushing Kangin even more. “HYUNG!” Sungmin and Donghae called in unison. All the members beside Kyuhyun were hugging and fussing over Kangin.

“Ya Kangin how did you get out?” Eunhyuk spoke up. “Umm well that pale girl J-J-Joey? I think her name busted me out…legally of course” Kangin proudly answered “Chincha?” Heechul scoffed “Ya! Cinderella don’t act like you didn’t miss me” Kangin pouted, Heechul smiled a little “To be honest Kangin I did miss you, I missed our arguments, our fights and most of all the times we did actually get along well” Heechul sincerely commented. “But I’m sure you missed Teukkie the most” Heechul smirked going back to his trademark personality. “You bet!” Kangin grinned and put his arm around Leeteuk who began crushing Kangin into another hug. The calm, caring atmosphere was broken by Yesung throwing another candy bar at Kyuhyun’s head “We want pizza!” he shouted “I got you pizza” Kyuhyun answered “Well…we want more or just some nice food” Yesung wailed “O-oh and something for my turtles to eat too” Yesung smiled. “You don’t ask for much do you” Joanna sarcastically remarked. “Hey Chinese girl, leave me alone I’ve had a hard day” Yesung ed back “HEY! So have I” Joanna yelled back.

“Let’s go get these guys some food now shall we?” I tried to break up the impending argument. “Ya! Not so fast...Can you get me my bible?” Siwon sweetly asked. “Seriously? Have you not remembered and recited that thing?” I questioned. “Ne, but still I want my bible…Well they are going to have to get it because I can’t touch anything holy” I shrugged my shoulders. Siwon shook his head and began to talk before I cut him off “Please don’t preach I don’t do Christianity” I said as Me, Kyuhyun and Joanna went to walk out “I do Satanism though” I cheekily informed Siwon… his eyes widened and he crossed himself. I swear I heard Heechul giggle as I shut the door.

“How do we get Hangeng then?” Joanna asked looking to me and Kyuhyun for answers. “No idea” we both chorused at the same time. “Actually…I might know someone who can help” Kyuhyun smirked… Half an hour later we were sat beside the docks… “Wae are we here?! I hate big boats…and water” I worriedly asked “Ne I can’t swim!” Joanna shrieked “Me neither” I gulped. “Damn it Cupcakes pull yourselves together!!” Kyuhyun shouted trying to make us less nervous. “Who are we waiting for?” Joanna asked, Kyuhyun squinted his eyes at the approaching car and smiled “This person” he smirked even more pointing towards the hooded person getting out of the car.

“Hyung” Kyuhyun greeted the hooded guy just as another hooded person came to stand next to the hooded guy. “Do you think they are spies?” Joanna giggled “I have no freaking clue” I said staring at the mysterious men. Kyuhyun waved at us to come and get out the car to join the guys. “Cupcakes, I believe you know Alexander” Kyuhyun introduced us “Alexander Lee Eusebio?!” I screamed “I do believe that is my name” Xander smiled sowing his eyes from under his sun glasses.  

OMOOOOOOOO!!

“Then who is this guy?” Joanna asked pointing to the quiet pale guy…he looks like a male version of Jodie… the quiet pale guy laughed “I am Kibum, Kim Kibum” He smiled taking off his sun glasses and smiling at us both “Jodie…my eyes are watering with joy” Joanna whispered in shock. Kyuhyun, Xander and Kibum walked away from us to talk in private.

“So can you help us or not?” Kyuhyun asked a little impatiently.

“Ne of course Kyu” Kibum nodded

“Y-Yeah sure we can…why are they open mouthed staring at us?” Xander uneasily waved at us, making us blush bright red.

“Uh the pale one is a big U-Kiss fan, you’re probably her bias…I kind of looked through her iPod” Kyuhyun announced “The Chinese looking one whose actually Filipino is just obsessed with us all” Kyuhyun shook this comment off. “So where are we with this boat then Hyung’s?”

Xander and Kibum were now open mouth staring at Kyuhyun… “Ummm this way” Kibum hesitantly spoke whilst looking me and Joanna up and down. “Either he is freaked out by us or he likes us” She spoke with her voice trembling “You love Kibum” I jibed.  We all climbed on a boat… I began getting nervous as the boat’s engine fired into action “I hate boats” I stammered “It’s okay, we aren’t going to be on here that long…maybe 2-3 hours” Kibum spoke in control. My eyes widened and I began to shake out of nervousness “It’s okay Cupcake” Kyuhyun said sitting down next to me “Ne, we’ll be there before you know it” Xander cheerfully announced as he put his arm around me. I smiled weakly…I don’t care if I’m sitting next to Kyuhyun from Super Junior and getting Hugged by Xander Eusebio I hate boats and everything related to water…except fish…well Donghae.

Kibum was steering the boat and being kept company by Joanna and Kyuhyun. I was left talking to Xander; well Xander was talking and trying to keep my mind off the fact that we were crossing a huge ocean!!

Kyuhyun decided we better have a plan to capture Hengeng, but we also had to tell Kibum and Xander what we were doing in China…

“You’re what?!” Kibum screamed

“Nice” Xander laughed

“You have the rest of Super Junior captured in a theatre stage and your planning on capturing Hangeng?!” Kibum couldn’t control the high pitched tone in his voice that kept making Joanna and I wince.

“Wow, I don’t think I could pull something off like that” Xander was still smiling and giggling at the thought of the Super Junior boys locked on a stage.

“Well I had some help with my two cupcakes” Kyuhyun proudly smiled at us.

“You two” Kibum raised his eyebrows at us

“Ne, Wae?” Joanna asked “Anio reason, you just don’t seem like creepy fan girls” Kibum honestly told us.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

True to his word, Xander and I stepped out on to the top deck of the boat as it was docking in. “And we are where now?” Joanna piped up “Beijing!” Kyuhyun smiled. “O-Oh Gege!” Joanna smiled.

“How are we going to lure Hangeng away from China?” Xander asked. “Your really getting into this aren’t you?” I laughed. Xander pouted “A little mischief never hurt no one” He put his arm around me and we began to walk towards the main city. “Hangeng should be at home or at the gym according to his management” Kibum informed. “Ya! Look at Kibum, at first he wasn’t us now look at him…he’s finding out where Hangeng is…o-OH stalker” Joanna teased “So?” Kibum muttered.

Joanna smiled and they started talking about something…I was too excited to see Beijing for the 1st time. I kept looking around in amazement at the pretty city all lit up (it is early evening). Xander broke my train of fault

“Your first time in Beijing? Pretty isn’t it” I nodded

“It sure is”. Kyuhyun came up to us on his phone

“Araso, Araso Hyung see you soon” Kyuhyun hung up his phone.

“Were going to meet Gege” Kyuhyun triumphed

“Now we need a plan” Kyuhyun trailed off putting on his thinking face.

 

 

[A/N:] I'm sorry for taking forvever to update this fic...Hope this update wasn't so boring. I'm updating again later on today so you won't have to wait long to see if Kyu and the Cupcakes manage to capture Gege haha!!