Shindong & Heechul part 1

When fangirls cross the line

Chapter [10] – Shindong & Heechul part one

“Shindong is an MC on his show tonight, but the show isn’t live tonight so he is only filming…this is the only opportunity we are going to have of getting him with the others” Kyuhyun informed as coming to a halt at the traffic lights. “Were going to walk onto a TV set and grab him” by the tone of Joanna’s voice she was not impressed. “Oppa there will be too many people around, we won’t get away with that” I sighed. “Of course we will” Kyuhyun scoffed at our negativity. “Hey Chinese cupcake smile!” Kyuhyun warmly said. Joanna’s expression was fixed as (-_-).  “How about no” Joanna sarcastically retorted. We parked outside the TV set when Kyuhyun swivelled in his seat “how about you pale cupcake? Are you going to crack me a smile?” Kyuhyun teased. My expression changed from this (~_~) to this (+_+), damn that Magnae!

Kyuhyun told us to wait in the car, and then 15 minutes later he came back. “Chinese cupcake, Pale cupcake I need your help” Kyuhyun pleaded as he opened the car door for us. We entered the building and Shindong greeted all 3 of us. “Annyeong Dongsaengs! Why did Kyuhyun leave you in the car?” Shindong asked greeting us both with a hug. “It’s only a quick visit Hyung” Kyuhyun admitted.

Confused by Kyuhyun’s sudden shyness Shindong pulled Kyuhyun to one side. Kyuhyun whispered something to Shindong then Shindong turned to us “Excuse me Dongsaengs, Me and Kyuhyun are just going to have a conversation outside” Shindong politely excused himself and Kyuhyun. “PABO…Anio!!” Shindong yelled then came back in. Kyuhyun was creeping behind Shindong then he jumped on his back making Shindong dance around trying to shake the mischievous Magnae off his back.

Shindong shrugged his shoulders knocking Kyuhyun to the floor… “Ouch” Kyuhyun exclaimed. “What the hell!” Shindong screamed. Kyuhyun sighed and picked himself up off the floor “Hyung I wasn’t meant to tell you but NaRi has arranged a special night for the two of you and I am meant to you to the place, now please stop being difficult and come with me!” the Magnae firmly pleaded. “Ok, but why all this drama just to get me to do something for NaRi” Shindong commented. “Oh crap, he’s on to us” I whispered to Joanna.

Once again we were all in the car going to the theatre when Kyuhyun stopped off to pick pizza up for the other members stuck in the theatre. “Ya! Why do you have 3 pizzas?” Shindong quizzed. “Because I haven’t eaten all day” Kyuhyun cried.

We all did the now familiar walk through the theatre to the stage, when Kyuhyun opened the door he was greeted with a candy bar hitting him on the forehead “Liar! Where’s the pizza” Yesung moaned. Kyuhyun was rubbing is head as he escorted Shindong on to the stage “Where’s NaRi?” Shindong said confused. “It’s a lie, the Magnae once again is lying!” Siwon lazily said lying uncomfortably on the floor. “I still want my pizza” Yesung whinged. Joanna came in with the 3 boxes and Yesung immediately grabbed the pizza off her and wolfed down a slice in 30 seconds.

Kyuhyun pulled me into the stage and shut the door. We were stood away from Joanna and the other members “We need to come up with a plan to grab Heechul, after Heechul it gets even more difficult” Kyuhyun gulped. “Well why don’t we go to Young Street?” I suggested. “No it’s videoed, millions of fans will see us” Kyuhyun shook his head. “I need pizza, come on cupcake lets eat” Kyuhyun pulled me onto the stage next to Joanna who was arguing with Yesung over Pizza. “I don’t care you’ve had 4 slices already leave the others some” Joanna screamed. “I’m hungry I haven’t eaten all day!” Yesung dramatized. “Oh cut it out Jia!!” Joanna screamed back. Yesung looked scared and very puzzled. “Did…did you call me Jia?” Yesung scoffed. Joanna laughed “My sister looks like you, but she’s obviously more feminine and has a better attitude than you”. When they began staring at each other…evilly staring at each other.

While this was happening Me and Kyuhyun had eaten a slice of pizza each and devised a plan to grab Heechul. “Joanna! It’s time to go” I shyly spoke “Have fun won’t you…devil child” Siwon muttered. “I’m sorry Jesus did you say something?” I quipped. Siwon gave me an evil look and scoffed. I dismissed his evil look with a wave of my arm. Kyuhyun caught my arm and once again pulled me out of the theatre.

[At Young Street:]

Heechul was sat at the desk; he was on air at the moment. “How are we going to do this?!” Joanna nervously whispered. “I have an idea” I clapped. Kyuhyun and Joanna listened as I explained.

Kyuhyun grabbed Heechul’s attention and entered the Radio booth. “Annyeong Hyung!!” Kyuhyun happily greeted Heechul and everyone on the live stream. Heechul joked and talked with Kyuhyun then Kyuhyun was spinning Heechul around on his chair then

The Magnae began to spin his Evil Hyung around the room when the Radio went off air. I opened the door allowing Kyuhyun to push Heechul out of the Radio booth. “Crazy girls!!” Heechul hissed as he went skating past us in the chair. Kyuhyun laughed “That was easier than I thought”. “Heebum get them!!” He ordered his cat as Heechul threw his poor cat at us. “MEEEEOOOWWWWW” Heebum landed on the floor behind us with a thud. “Awww Kitty!” I cooed scooping up the cat. “Heebum likes you” Kyuhyun joked. Heechul looked at the cat then at me, giving me a death glare “Ya! you threw your cat at me you psycho!” I hissed at Heechul then returned my attention to Heebum who starting purring and rubbing his head on my face. Joanna starting the cat leaving Heechul and Kyuhyun staring at us like we were crazy.

Kyuhyun heard his phone start to ring “I left my phone in the other room” he said grabbing his phone. Me and Joanna were oblivious to everything they were talking about as we were still playing with Heebum who was still purring.  “Ya!” Kyuhyun angrily shouted at us. We looked at him blankly.

SLAM!

Heechul was waving at us, then he walked away leaving us in the room. “Oh crap!” Joanna yelled as she ran to the door. “It’s locked” Joanna shook the handle of the door beginning to panic. Kyuhyun tried calling someone but of course no signal…