Annyeong Hangeng

When fangirls cross the line

We turned up to meet Hangeng; we knew he was here because there was a huge mob of fan girls. “Hyung’s commence disguises” Kyuhyun announced as he, Xander and Kibum pulled on hats, sunglasses and hoodies. Kyuhyun instructed us to pull our hoods up so we don’t get attacked if the guys get noticed. We all pushed through the crowd and managed to get to the front when we were stopped by huge security guards.

Hangeng noticed the familiar faces of Kyuhyun, Kibum and Xander and told the guards to let them back stage. However Hangeng was much more hesitant upon seeing Joanna and I however after Kyuhyun and Xander pleaded with him he allowed us to join the rest of them back stage.

We all sat around in the dressing room waiting for Hangeng. “What is taking him so long?!” Kibum moaned.

“He’s performing” Joanna supplied

“then he has a signing for fans” Xander added snuggling between me and Joanna. Joanna smiled then patted Xander’s head as he stretched out his legs over mine.

“HEY! Oppa” I cried “I’m tired” Xander smiled. I rolled my eyes and dismissed the tired idol’s Aigoo behaviour. I put my earphones in and started zoning out.

“Psssssst, Psssssst! Cupcakes” Kibum whispered both me and Joanna looked up “Ummm Where’s Kyuhyun?” Kibum anxiously asked “I-I saw him come backstage but I-I don’t think he came in the room with us”. Joanna pushed Xander off her lap and crossed the room to try and open the door…

“IT’S LOCKED, WERE LOCKED IN HERE!” Joanna screamed panicking trying to jolt the door open.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA!” Xander yelled “relax, I’m sure we’ll get out of here” Kibum, Joanna and I stared at the laid back Xander

“Are you freaking kidding me?!” I yelled making Xander jump. Hyung the Magnae tricked us!” Kibum shouted.

As Xander was about to yell at us all, we all heard the door handle being jolted then the noise of key jangling… “Someone’s trying to bust us out” Xander excitedly whispered

“Are you always this happy??” I asked astounded.

“Pretty much, you should smile more” Xander quipped

“Oh well, when I feel there isn’t a trying to break into a locked room we are currently occupying I might give it a try!” I hissed glaring at Xander

“Moody much” he whispered.

We all continued staring at the door… “I’m scared” Joanna mumbled. Then door opened with a “CRACK”, the door was broken down by a HUUUUGE body guard

“Hangeng is missing, we need to find him” The out of breath guard managed to word.

“Dude we’ve been locked in here” Joanna scoffed “Find Gege, GO GO GO!!” she screamed kicking the guard as he clambered upright to the floor. Once we were alone and Kibum shut what was left of the door we all knew what had happened.

“Kyuhyun?” Kibum asked.

“Damn that Magnae is sneaky” Xander answered in awe of the evil Magnae.

“You think?!” Joanna mocked.

“Where are they then?” I asked slightly confused. With that the air vent popped out and I let out a high pitched scream then relaxed at the sight of Kyuhyun.

“WHAT THE ?!” Joanna and I screamed running away from the exposed ceiling. 

“Kyuhyun, I sensed it was you” Xander smirked.

WHY ARE YOU IN THE CEILING?!” Kibum cried

“Breaking us out” Kyuhyun poked his tongue out “Pretty impressive huh?” He smiled.

“Oppa if you think I’m climbing into the ceiling vents you are clearly mistaken” Joanna nervously mocked still standing in the corner of the room.

“Good job Kyu” I scoffed “Where is Gege?”

“Ummm, you’ll see him later. We have him though” Kyuhyun smiled and laughed un-easy.

“Oppa what have you done” I gingerly asked. Kyuhyun thought about his answer…

“What needed to be done, now place the chair under the vent and start climbing!” he hissed.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

“Well this roomy” Xander giggled shaking his bum as he crawled along the vents.

“Ya Oppa, you is blocking my view” I moaned, as Xander stopped crawling and my head nudged his bum. I heard Xander giggle

“I will bite your the next time you do that” I threatened, Xander soon sped up his crawling pace.

“FREEDOM” Kibum screeched as we all climbed out of the vents stretching our arms and legs. We were out of the building and Kyuhyun was making sure the vent got closed

“Hyung I don’t think ANY one else is going to think of looking in the ceiling vents” Kibum sarcastically informed.

“You never know” Kyuhyun replied “I did it” The Magnae smiled.

“Ne Kyu…YOU did it, your crazy and your mind works in many different ways to normal people” Kibum mocked and took the car keys from Kyuhyun’s hands. Joanna and Xander followed Kibum to the car, whilst I stated with Kyuhyun, he was standing in the same spot clearly pouting after Kibum “told him off”.

“Oppa?” I turned to speak to Kyuhyun

“Ne my pale cupcake” He faked a smile

“That was a GENIUS plan” I smiled

“Gomawo Cupcake, I know you’d approve” Kyuhyun smiled honestly and put his arm around me. We got to the car Kibum and Joanna in the front, then Xander, Me and Kyuhyun in the back seats.

“So…Were exactly in Gege?” Joanna asked excited.

“Ummm his in the…T-t…” Kyuhyun stuttered.

“Mianhaeyo Oppa Mwuh?” Joanna turned to face Kyuhyun

“He’s in the T-t-trunk” Kyuhyun quietly spoke.

Me, Kibum and Xander burst into laughter along with Kyuhyun as Joanna looked horrified

“Poor Gege! You should be ashamed Oppa” She whined slapping Kyuhyun.

“What would Heechul think!?” Joanna kept on screaming then the laughter stopped at the mention of Heechul.

“Heechul Hyung is NEVER going to find out about this Cupcake” Kyuhyun threatened

“Chincha? What if I was to tell him…or if it slipped out?” Joanna suggested

“Then were all doomed, Heechul will kill us all.” Kibum added

“But it was Kyuhyun” Joanna protested

“We helped…OMO Oppa you made us accomplices! So if you get into trouble…” I couldn’t finish my sentence

“If I go down, I take all of you with me” Kyuhyun smirked.

“Not cool” Xander hissed.

We drove back to the boat and as we’d expected Hangeng was angry…very, very angry. “Mianhaeyo Hyung….you should of just co-operated then I wouldn’t have put you in the trunk” Kyuhyun defended himself

“I don’t care! You locked me in the back of a car!” Hangeng screamed “and who are they” He motioned to me and Joanna.

“Oh!” Kyuhyun pulled us up by our arms… “This is Joanna aka The Chinese Cupcake” Kyuhyun Smiled, Hangeng bowed and shook Joanna’s hand

“Nǐ hǎo” Hangeng smiled

“Oh-Anio I’m not Chinese” Joanna quickly added

“Chincha? You look it” Hangeng smiled “Xiè xiè” Joanna smiled. Kyuhyun continued

“This is the pale Cupcake…Joey” Kyuhyun smiled as Hangeng smiled at me

“Ya! My name is Jodie! But you can call me Joey” I added

“Well it sounds like Joey” Kyuhyun insisted. I glared at him then Hangeng broke up our war of death glares “Annyeong” he bowed and shook my hand.

“Mianhe but you don’t look Asian” Hangeng noticed

“Ne, I’m Latvian slash Russian” I proudly informed him. Hangeng nodded his approval

“Nice European fans” He smiled then he turned to face Kyuhyun

“I am still mad at you. Nice to meet you cupcakes” Hangeng nodded then went to find Xander.

“Cupcakes we need to talk” Kyuhyun pulled us both away from the others…

“What’s the matter Oppa?” Joanna asked

“We have Kibum right here…I think we should grab him too” Kyuhyun evilly grinned.

“Oh and Xander too” I beamed “What! I love U-Kiss and Xander is my favourite” I innocently protested.

“Araso, Araso we’ll get Xander too” Kyuhyun agreed as Joanna high fived me.

Kyuhyun walked off to find Hangeng; he had to find a way for Him not to tell Heechul about his time spent in the trunk of a rental car…

 

 

[A/N: Soooo there you go :)) We have Hangeng!! Kibum and Xander next?? Maybe...maybe not hahaha]