Cinderella Man

When fangirls cross the line

Chapter [5] Cinderella man

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I woke up early this morning and I am not happy. I didn’t get to play Star craft at all last night and to top it all off I had to wake up early this morning! All because I had to meet the two girls from the show. I found out that there names are Joanna and Jodie. Both non Korean names but then again they aren’t Korean so that’s probably why. I don’t know much about them but I don’t have to know much. They are nice people; maybe Donghae was overreacting about them trying to kidnap him…

[End of Kyuhyun’s POV]

Joanna was looking through her notebook and I was finishing off doing my hair. Yes okay I was making a little bit more effort as we were meeting Super Juniors Magnae Cho Kyuhyun but who wouldn’t? “Ya! Guy we have to go we don’t want to be late” Joanna called from the main room. “Let’s roll” I said putting on coat, scarf and gloves (yes its cold outside). Joanna looked me up and down “Well, well look who made extra effort for Kyuhyun” Joanna teased. “Well it doesn’t hurt now does it” I retaliated. “What ever guy let’s just go” Joanna said walking out the room. We came out of the hotel and made our way to the dance studio where we were creeping on Super Junior the other night. This time though Kyuhyun was meeting us outside the studio and we have no idea why he wants to meet us. We honestly thought he was kidding about helping us with the plan. By the time we found the studio again we came to a stop in front of a very bored looking Kyuhyun. He stood up from the steps when he saw us “For the love of Siwon how long did it take you two Dongsaengs to get here?” he said disbelieving. “We got lost…twice” Joanna said embarrassed. “Ok well lets go eat I’m hungry and we need to talk” Kyuhyun spoke bossing us around. “Sheesh! You see an opportunity to become the leader and you take it don’t you” Joanna and me giggled at this and so did Kyuhyun “So which one of you is the Magnae here?” He smirked. I raised my hand shyly “Umm me” I spoke. “Ok we will tease and make fun of her” Kyuhyun mused talking to Joanna. “Ya! Don’t be mean Oppa” I said pouting at Kyuhyun. “Evil Magnae” I mumbled under my breath.

We were sitting in a café when we finally got why Kyuhyun had asked to meet up with us. He DID want to help us with our plan. “You are aware that you’re a part of Super Junior right?” Joanna said shocked. Kyuhyun chuckled “I know but you don’t know all the pranks and the jokes they play on me, at first they are funny but after a while they get boring and I start to get sick of them messing around with me” he said looking down at his drink. Me and Joanna were stunned into silence. “Omo Oppa that’s so cruel, why don’t you say something to them?” I asked showing concern for the unusually sensitive Magnae. He shook his head “They think I’m joking they don’t take me seriously” Kyuhyun said sounding genuinely upset. “So you want to prank them to get revenge?” Joanna questioned. “Ne” Kyuhyun nodded. “Wow you really are evil” I said impressed “So are you…you’re the Magnae here so I assume you are evil too” he said blankly staring at me.  I stared back at him smirking, I was about to speak when Joanna said “Oh Kyu you have NO idea how evil this girl really is” Joanna smiled “They won’t know what’s hit them” I smirked, my comment earned a huge heart melting smile from Kyuhyun, his smile made me and Joanna shriek inside!

So after we left the café, we stood outside and finished off talking. “I will meet you two Dongsaengs tomorrow at the studio again Annyeong” Kyuhyun grinned and waved us good bye.  “I can’t believe that actually happened” I was still in shock “Ne he hides his torment well” Joanna nodded. We started walking off to the Cinema; “The Hangover 2” was being shown and well we had nothing better to do…

[Heechul’s POV]

Omo! What is Kyuhyun Hyung doing with those two mental patients? It’s not care in the community day. Hmmm this is strange. I decided to follow Kyuhyun after he came home from his “walk” last night, he was acting out of character and being naturally evil myself I can tell when a fellow member (especially the evil Magnae) is acting out of character. I know there is something wrong I mean he didn’t stay up last night playing Star Craft! Holy Siwon I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with the Magnae. Omo what if he knows why those girls got hurt…maybe he’s the reason. Oh Kim Heechul, just go back to playing Mr Private Detective and stop coming up with stupid theories. I’d make a handsome private detective, I looked in a shop window to look at my pretty face and saw an old man standing in front of me giving me a disgusted look. Aish!! What is his problem? I blew the Pabo a kiss and walked off.

I followed Kyuhyun to the dance studio. Nothing unusual there except that there were no dance rehearsals today or was there? My question was answered when I saw the two crazy girls walk up to Kyuhyun who to my surprise greeted them and walked with them. Okay Kim Heechul lets get into character…they’ll notice you and so will the fans. I saw that they went into a café so I ran back to the dorm and changed my outfit. 30 minutes later I was sitting in full view of their table hidden in a private booth…dressed as Lady Hee Hee.

I can’t hear what they are saying and I definitely can’t lip read. So I am judging by facial expressions that Kyuhyun Hyung is upset. A group of teenagers sat in front of Kyuhyun and the crazies (my nickname for the two girls) so my view was totally blocked. As I went to get up and move to another booth when I felt someone pull on my arm, it was a strange man “Are you lost?” I rudely said. He seemed taken aback by my voice. “Anio my mistake, Sorry Madam, I mean Sir” The guy just ran off completely confused. I laughed out loud at this then I remembered that I was dressed as a woman and my deep voice confused the hell out the guy.

I strutted out the café after Kyuhyun and the crazies. They must of split up and I couldn’t see either the crazies or Kyuhyun Hyung, I stomped my foot in frustration and then heard a “crack”. I looked down “Aish!” I broke the heel on my shoe. I have gotten way to comfortable wearing women’s clothing but damn I do look hot in it. Once again I was admiring myself in a red cocktail dress; I snapped off my other heel and rushed back to the dorm as the other members would be finishing their schedules for the day.

I just about reached the elevator of the dorm when I heard “KIM HEECHUL!!” I turned to see Siwon and Leeteuk Hyung standing at the main entrance. Siwon was crossing himself and Leeteuk was shocked at the very sight of me. “Bad night for Lady Hee Hee?” He sniggered.  Aish! You guys have no I idea, I pulled off my blonde wig and paraded into the dorm.

[End of Heechul's POV]