Revelations

When fangirls cross the line

Chapter [6] – Revelations  

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I met the two girls at a different café today; yesterday I had a weird sense of déjà vu and decided to meet them in a quiet café where I wouldn’t get recognised as much. I saw the girls enter and waved them over. “Annyeong Dongsaengs” I smiled. “Annyeong Kyuhyun Oppa” the two girls chimed at me, they were both grinning at me so I couldn’t help but smirk back at them. “Okay down to business yes?” they nodded.

We talked for a few hours about ways to prank the guys. That’s when I realised that Donghae Hyung was right. “So wait! You were going to kidnap us?”  I said. They both were speechless, I was shouting at them both. I was fuming! “Do you seriously think you would get away with something like that?” Joanna looked like she was going to cry and Jodie was expressionless. “We don’t know” Joanna mumbled. “Aish Pabo!” I stormed out the café leaving the two of them behind…

I’m annoyed at the girls but I still wanted to get back at the guys because the “pranks” are getting so annoying and they aren’t funny no more. Maybe I should just apologise, I mean they changed their minds so maybe they would still help me…but I just yelled at them and walked off. “Phhfft good going Kyu!” I slapped myself on the head and headed to rehearsal.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHH”. I turned round and saw Heechul or Lady Hee Hee running towards me “Save me Magnae!! Fan girls!” I saw the army of girls behind him. My eyes grew wide and I started running. “Ya! Magnae my heels are slowing me down, help!” Heechul moaned from behind me. “Aish!” I sighed; I grabbed Heechul’s hand and ran in the direction to the dorm. I heard “DONK!” Heechul threw his heels in anger, let go of my hand and started sprinting in front of me. Heechul was now running bare foot...

[End of Kyuhyun’s POV]

“ANY CHANCE WE HAD, WE’VE LOST!” Joanna shouted in the hotel. “You think” I grimaced. We were pacing around the hotel room, when the hotel room phone rang. “Annyeong?” I spoke. “Seriously? Ok yes I’ll take the call” I looked Joanna and mouthed “Kyuhyun”.

“Yes...of course we will” I nodded whilst me and Joanna were listening to the Magnae talk hurriedly to us. We hung up the phone and were shell shocked. He still wants to go ahead with the plan?