Sungmin & EunHae

When fangirls cross the line

Chapter [9] – Sungmin and EunHae [aka Cute Hyung’s]

We arrived at the Super Junior dorm at 3pm Kyuhyun rubbed his stomach “I’m hungry” he smirked leading us into the dorm. “Ya! Kyu I’ve been waiting ages!!” Sungmin sulked as he approached Kyuhyun. Sungmin stood in front of Kyuhyun with his shoulders back, arms crossed in front of his chest glaring at Kyuhyun. “Mianhaeyo Hyung” Kyuhyun pouted at Sungmin who cutely smiled and hugged Kyuhyun tightly. “Come on there’s enough food for all of us” Sungmin smiled walking to the kitchen; Kyuhyun gestured for us to sit down. Me and Joanna were sat on one side of the table then opposite us was Kyuhyun and Sungmin wolfing down their food.

“Gomawo Oppa” I smiled. “So…Hyung” Kyuhyun sat back in his chair grinning at Sungmin “want to go to the theatre with me to go over my lines…please?” Kyuhyun teased. “Of course” Sungmin mused clearing the table. We were in the before we were it, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were joking in the front when we pulled up to the theatre and repeated the process.

“KYUHYUN You evil liar!” Sungmin sulkily pouted flopping himself down next to Leeteuk. “Mianhaeyo Hyung” Kyuhyun cried out from behind the door.

Leeteuk came up to door and glared evilly at Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun opened the door “What is going on?” the leader asked the Magnae. “You’ll” Kyuhyun teased and gently pushed the Leader back on to the stage. “YA! Don’t do that Yesung!” Siwon screamed running towards Leeteuk. “Yesung stop touching Siwon’s Philtrum he doesn’t like it!” Leeteuk barked. We turned to see Siwon frantically wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. We all laughed under our breath and decided to go and get Donghae and Eunhyuk.

Donghae & Eunhyuk = EunHae [aka couple Hyung’s]

We were stood outside the dance studio when we were forced to hide as Donghae came outside for some air. The three of us hid behind a bush “Oh this was a bad idea…I’m wearing a bright Orange t shirt” Joanna unimpressively stated. We all slowly slipped back away from the bush and ran behind a tree. “Because this is such a better hiding place” I sarcastically whispered.

Without any warning Kyuhyun jogged over to Donghae, picked him up and ran to the car with him. “Get the car open!!” Kyuhyun was out of breath after running with Donghae on his back. “Let me go, let me go, let me goooooo!!” Donghae whined.

“Mianhaeyo Hyung” Kyuhyun sadly said closing the door on Donghae, leaving him in the car. We turned to go into the Dance Studio when we were confronted by Eunhyuk “Do you mind telling me what you are doing with MY Donghae?” Eunhyuk blasted.

Eunhyuk was impatiently tapping his foot on the pavement waiting for us to talk. “We ummm…get in the car” Joanna motioned to Eunhyuk. “Wae?” He retorted. “Because we said so” I evenly spoke. Kyuhyun nodded in agreement with what Joanna and I said. Eunhyuk stared us out “Want to be with Hae Hyung?” Kyuhyun spoke.

Eunhyuk bit his lip contemplating the current situation. Eunhyuk only lost train of thought after a loud “BASH!” came from the car. Donghae bashed on the window “Ya! Lee Hyukjae” Donghae pouted and pulled on his puppy dog eyes, if Eunhyuk was going to say no before then he most definitely change his mind now. “Ne come on” Eunhyuk heavily sighed getting into the car. We opened the door to the stage and they both walked in. “Why are the other members here?” Donghae questioned “We don’t know” Siwon hissed through gritted teeth. “I’m hungry” Yesung piped up. Kyuhyun went to a near by vending machine and bought pretty much the entire contents and put it on the floor in front of the confused and angry members. “Is that it?” Ryeowook wailed. “It’s all that’s here” Kyuhyun mustered “I’ll bring you pizza back” Kyuhyun promised walking away. “You can’t leave us here…Eunhyuk needs to shower” Yesung moaned and slumped on to the floor over dramatically.

“Heechul or Shindong?” Kyuhyun laughed. “We need a plan to grab Heechul, he’s too evil” Joanna mentioned. “Yes he is…Shindong it is” Kyuhyun nodded.