Never trust fangirls

When fangirls cross the line

It was early hours of the morning by the time we, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Hangeng and Xander came back to the Super Junior dorm. All of them were tired out from their little trip to China. So Kyuhyun told them all to come back to the dorm and rest.

“I don’t know…what if the pale one does something to me in my sleep?” Xander half joked

“Pffhht, what’s she going to do? Take photo’s of you” Joanna scoffed, I just titled my head to the side thinking she probably would take photos of Xander whilst he was asleep…no she wouldn’t. I shook her head in attempts to shake the thought from her mind.

“See look she’s thinking about it” Xander giggled, I shot daggers at Xander and coldly answered “If I was going to take photos of you, I would throw knives at the photos afterwards”. Xander laughed “Awww cutie I know you love me really” and playfully pinched my chubby cheeks. “Don’t touch me” I batted his hand away. Joanna butted in “Oh Xander Oppa! Only I can do that to her” Joanna spun round and attacked my chubby cheeks “OWWWWW GET OFF!” I screamed.

“Cupcakes!” Kyuhyun cried “Where’s the love gone?” Joanna looked confused at the Maknae “were too tired to be nice”. “Let’s all sleep then” Kibum announced. Seeing as there was lots of empty rooms in the dorm Kyuhyun put us all into another member’s bedroom...

Xander was sleeping in Siwon’s room. As Joanna and I walked past on our way to Leeteuk’s room we noticed Xander reading Siwon’s bible… “I thought we took Siwon’s bible to him?” Joanna asked. Xander looked up to see us spying on him “Siwon has about 10 bibles” Me and Joanna looked astounded, Xander smirked “Come on its Siwon!”

Next we walked past Donghae’s room which occupied Kibum for the night; Kibum was tucking himself into bed. “Good night Oppa” Joanna chirped “Good night Dongsaengs” Kibum sleepily smiled.

Then there was Hangeng…Hangeng wasn’t in bed. He was sifting through Heechul’s wardrobe when he noticed we were standing at the door “I am looking for something…Hee- I-I left it for Heechul…I don’t know if he found it”. We smiled at Hangeng and told him good night before walking off to see Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun was laid upon his bed with a glass of wine “Good night cupcakes” He smiled downing the remaining wine from the glass “Good night Oppa” as we walked away we heard the low sound of a game starting…Gamer Kyu.

Kyuhyun told us we could sleep in Leeteuk’s room. Joanna was taking photos of everything “Look, Look it’s his bed…he sleeps here!” She bounced on the bed “Really? I thought he slept in the closet?” I sarcastically retorted. Then Joanna’s eyes widened “The closet eh?” she ran towards the closet and pulled out a blazer and tried it on. For the next hour we tried on the clothes in Leeteuk’s closet taking photos and bouncing up and down on his huge bed until there was a knock at the door…we froze… “Cupcakes?” Kyuhyun whispered

“We need to talk about Kibum and Xander” he whispered

“Let’s grab them too” I smiled happily

“But Xander isn’t a member of Super Junior” Kyuhyun scoffed

“So? I love him” I softly spoke, Kyuhyun grinned “Fine we’ll grab Xander for Joey” I clapped in joy “We have to get Kibum” Joanna whined “I love him too”. Kyuhyun sighed “So it’s settled…we take all 3 with us tomorrow”.

“Cupcakes take off Leeteuk’s clothes and get some sleep” he shook his head 

“What the…are those his underpants?” Kyuhyun looked horrified as he spied Joanna wearing a pair of Leeteuk’s underwear over the top of her pyjamas. I laughed “Maybe they are…” Joanna trailed off.

“Go to sleep” Kyuhyun left the room severely creeped out. 

The next morning

We awoke to Kyuhyun pulling the duvet off us both “no another 10 minutes then I’ll go to college” I groggily spoke “Huh?” Kyuhyun then pulled us by our ankles. We both kept sleeping; Joanna crawled to the end of the bed and recovered the duvet. “If you two don’t wake up I’m going to get reinforcements” Kyuhyun tried threatening us… “That’s it!” He was losing his temper “Ya Kyu” Kibum evenly spoke. There was some discussion between the two then they left the room and shut the door.

“Fools…it’s too early” Joanna hissed from the covers. I mumbled something along the lines of “I know right”. Just as we both fell back to sleep, we were unaware that the door had slowly crept open and someone had entered the room…

“RISE AND SHINE DONGSAENGS!!” Xander over enthusiastically sang at the top of his lungs. He began bouncing on the bed and tugging at the duvet.

“ANIOOOOOOO” I kicked out at Xander making him fall down on to the bed between Joanna and myself… “Come on Dongsaengs we’ve got a busy day” Xander finally managed to successfully steal the duvet. 30 minutes later Joanna and I were dressed and eating breakfast. We wall talked among ourselves, Xander was grinning at me the whole time whilst Joanna and I gave him death glares every chance we got…we aren’t morning people.

Xander got up to put his bowl and cup in the sink and starting humming a song. “He is too happy” I shuddered. 

We all climbed into the car. Hangeng sat in the front as Kibum drove; me and Joanna were sandwiched between Kyuhyun and Xander. Joanna next to Kyuhyun and Me next to Xander, Xander didn’t stop staring “you’ve heard of a camera right?” I casually asked “Ne, you take photographs like this” He quickly put his arm around me and posed as he took a photo of us. “Well isn’t this cute” he smirked. I mouthed to Joanna “I want to hurt him” She laughed.  All we heard from Kyuhyun was the noises coming from his PSP…we all stared at him, he stopped playing as he sensed us staring “What?! Do you know how long it’s been since I’ve had a long gaming session?!” he shrieked. Hangeng finally broke his silence “Oh no, how terrible” We all then averted our eyes to Hangeng sitting in the front of the car sulking “Spending all that time with Heechul clearly paid off”  Joanna mused as she made a whipping noise, Hangeng returned to silently looking out the window.

We pulled up to a supermarket. “Why are we here?” Xander asked. “I need to get the Hyung’s some food and drink…and I don’t want Yesung to attack me with candy bars again” Kyuhyun stretched his limbs as he walked into the store.  30 minutes later we were unloading the bags in to the trunk of the car “Hey Gege, wanna climb in again?” Xander cheekily remarked I high fived Xander as I tried to control my laughter. Hangeng blankly looked at Xander “Never again and I’m telling Heechul” Both Kibum and Kyuhyun gasped in fear “Anio, Hyung Anio! “ We all drove to the theatre and took the food and drink to the other members.

The familiar walk to the stage entrance was quick and as we all snuck in the room to find the members all fighting over the one remaining candy bar “HYUNGS! I BOUGHT FOOD …AND DRINK” Kyuhyun held up the bag and entered. Yesung eyed the bags, tapping his foot on the floor and twiddling the candy bar between his fingers “There better be proper food in those bags” Joanna walked in with the other bag “Oh calm yo Oppa” She passed the bag to Ryeowook who nearly cried with joy “Who’s hungry for Ramen?” All the members chimed “NE” so Ryeowook got cooking. Xander and Kibum entered “Kibum!” Donghae ran to Kibum and gripped him in a hug “Awww KiHae” Joanna cooed. “HanChul alert!” I whispered excited

Hangeng finally came into the room and all the members were shocked but glad to see him. They literally all stood and stared at him “So no one missed me?” Hangeng sadly asked them “Of course!” Heechul came out of nowhere and jumped into Hangeng’s arms. “My Cinderella I missed you too”

“Pull yourself together my man” Joanna slapped me as I blinked happy tears away from my eyes “Hey! They are having a reunion. Have a heart!” I tried to defend myself. Damn it was no use I was too happy and the moisture around my eyes thickened immensely.

Everyone sat down to eat. After the food we all sat around talking and talking about how we tricked them… Leeteuk whispered something to Kangin then Kangin cleared his voice “I know Hangeng, myself and Kibum were missing from Super Junior and no offence Xander but why are you here?” Xander laughed… “I actually don’t know…I was helping…” Then the penny dropped, Xander realised he was now trapped in the stage. “Oooh you 3 are E-V-I-L” Xander hissed narrowing his eyes at us. He quickly tried to make a run for it but Joanna grabbed his ankle “Sit down Oppa”

“You are here because Joey loves you” Kyuhyun added. I felt my cheeks blush bright Scarlett red. Joanna laughed and pinched my cheeks, I wanted to curl up in a ball and hide. “Oh and she loves you Teukkie Hyung” Kyuhyun blabbered. “YA!” Joanna screamed.

“Oh okay I was wrong, He’s evil they just helped him and know he screwed them over” Xander mentioned. Kangin, Heechul and Sungmin giggled.  

I pulled Joanna up; we walked away from the guys and talked quietly.

“I have the keys…Kyuhyun gave me the keys when we came in” I smirked

“We have them all kidnapped” Joanna sensed the evil tone in my voice.

“We need help though…there’s 16 of them and 2 of us” I whispered.

“Hold on…I know who to get” Joanna pulled out her phone… A few minutes later we were grinning from ear to ear. “Help will be here in 10 hours or so” Joanna whispered.  I laughed evilly “Let’s leave them here for the night…they can all take turns in beating up Kyuhyun for helping us” I shot glares in Kyuhyun’s direction.  We made for the door…

“Where are you two going?” Heechul called over

“Away from you” I said

“Don’t miss us too much” Joanna laughed as we ran out and locked the door…

“ANIO! I gave them the key….”  Kyuhyun whined. 

“What time do we need to be at the airport?” I asked “Ummm 9pm” Joanna confirmed. So we had time to kill. Then the best idea came into my mind “Let’s go crash their dorm”. Joanna held up the key and jingled them “Score!”