SS3 Seoul

When fangirls cross the line

[3] Chapter Three – SS3 Seoul

We left the hotel around 4pm we had to go to buy our tickets before going in. This all seemed crazy because we thought the show was long sold out and buying our tickets from a guy on the street left me and Joanna thinking we’d been scammed. But still we wanted to see them perform like any other fan, so we were stood opposite the venue when a guy approached us. We gave him money he gave us two tickets, we glanced down at the tickets and our eyes bulged out of our heads 0_0

We had good seats very good seats…located right at the front in the centre of the arena opposite the middle of the stage. “Perfect” I smirked “I just hope they are real” Joanna worriedly announced. We still had a few hours to kill before fans were aloud into the arena so we were walking around the city and making the final preparations for our plan. “It’s time to go in” we both looked at each other nervously crossed our fingers and walked to the arena.

“Can I see your tickets?” a woman smiled at us and took our tickets. She examined the front of the ticket then inspected the back of the tickets – Omo the tickets were fake!  I couldn’t help but think the tickets were fake…if they were real then we’d be inside already damn this woman is dragging out a simple ticket inspection or was it just my imagination getting ahead of me. After about 3 minutes the woman looked at us and smiled. She bent down and gave us two blue lightsticks –“Enjoy the show ladies” she smiled and waved at us as we entered the arena.

As we walked past the ticket inspector we breathed a huge sigh of relief and went to find our seats. “OH MY GOD IT’S JUST LIKE I DREAMED IT!!” Joanna screamed. “Shesus guy this is huge!” I was truly amazed at the venue filled to the brim with fan girls, fan boys and parents/guardians escorting young children to the show. It was just like a sea of people, an endless sea of people. Then all the lights went out and the whole arena went deathly silentand all that could be heard was the noise of thousands of lightsticks being snapped giving the arena a blue aura. A noise came from the stage then Sorry Sorry…Sorry Sorryechoed around the area, the music started up and the lights gleamed on the stage revealing the members of Super Junior. Everyone including Joanna and me started screaming!! The guys began doing their introductions then moved on to the next song. During the song Siwon took his shirt off and the whole place nearly exploded!! Every teenage girl, mother and grand mother in the audience went crazy for Siwon and his perfect Abs. “Sweet Moses there even better in reality!!” my eyes were tearing up at the sight of the Prince like Siwon.

Joanna just laughed then pulled this face (=_=) towards the stage as baby faced Ryeowook threw items into the audience, Joanna made an extremely high pitched squeaking voice and tried to catch what Ryeowook was throwing but it was no use “Dude let me get on your shoulders” she said trying to climb on my shoulder. “Nooooo” I backed away from Joanna and looked at the stage as Ryeowook as being accompanied by a gummy smiling Eunhyuk who also started throwing items to the fans. “Quick get on my shoulders! Grab whatever Hyuk and Wookie are throwing” instantly changing my mind when I saw Eunhyuk. It was a success Joanna grabbed a stuffed Pumpkin and I had a stuffed Monkey “Hey-hey we got Sungmin and Eunhyuk” Joanna put her thumbs up.  “UH-OH…Donghae is throwing things to the fans now…I want one!!” I bounced up and down then stood on my seat trying to catch what Donghae was throwing. “Score! I got Nemo…I got Donghae” I mused. After finishing throwing items for the fans, Super Junior continued with the show playing all their songs. We got caught up in watching the band perform in-front of us that we got about our plan. The show was in the middle of a break, so we were sat drinking water after screaming “I LOVE YOU OPPA!!” to pretty much all the members when it dawned on us. “Put the plan into action?” Joanna suggested. I smiled evilly and nodded.

After the break Donghae and Eunhyuk were about to start performing “I wanna love you” when we were getting ready to put our plan into action. The song started and we moved from our seats near towards the front of the stage, we both momentarily looked up and got distracted by the two dancing men on the stage “WOW” Joanna gasped “I know right”. After drooling we snapped back to reality I held Joanna’s legs while she attempted to Lasso Donghae off the stage, the first attempt failed “Damn it!” she hissed. Joanna tried again but there were so many fan girls surrounding and pushing towards the stage that they pushed me over and I let go of Joanna’s legs. I fell on the floor out of sight whereas Joanna fell and bashed her head on the stage. I pushed through the crowd and found Joanna whose head was bleeding when we caught the eye of the security guards “Here! Come here your hurt!” he shouted over the music. Next thing we knew me and Joanna were being looked over by doctors. Joanna had a plaster on her forehead and I had a bruise on my face – no harm no foul. We were told to stay where we were, we could still hear Donghae and Eunhyuk performing but were sad to be missing out when a guy all dressed in white walked towards us…

“Hey it’s the girls who tie their shoe laces even when they don’t have any” Leeteuk smiled at us as he walked towards us. We suddenly didn’t feel sad anymore. “Hello” Me and Joanna mumbled. “What happened to you both? Did this happen here?” Concern spreading across Leeteuk’s face, we had to give him an answer but how do we explain our story to the leader of the band we are planning to kidnap? After thinking of lame excuses I came out with “People started pushing towards the front and we just got caught in it”. I said this just as Yesung walked up to Leeteuk “You can’t go back out there! Not after that. Stay and watch the show from backstage you’ll get a much better view” he smiled at us. Joanna and me couldn’t believe our luck, we got to watch SS3 Seoul backstage where the guys were!! Hello new plan!

Walking to the stage with Leeteuk and Yesung, Yesung turned to Joanna whose head was still hurting and said “Here hold my turtle, he’ll make you feel better” he grinned at us and left us at the side of the stage and went on stage with the rest of the band. “Jodie….I’ve got Ddangkoma” she poked her tongue out at me as she cuddled the small turtle. After watching the show me and Joanna stood to one side when the guys came off stage. We were looking at them and smiling as they all laughed and joked about the show…then I heard someone call out “It’s those crazy girls from the street”. Yes it Heechul and he was still mad about that incident out in the street, either that or he was just permanently y. “Ye sorry about that, nice to see you again by the way” I sarcastically remarked. Heechul pouted, my sarcastic remarks led to giggles from Yesung, Siwon and Sungmin who smiled at us and asked if we were both okay.  Out of no where Ryeowook came right up to Joanna “What are you doing with Ddangkoma?? Did Yesung say you could hold him?” Ryeowook sounded uneasy. “Ye I’ve been holding him while you was on stage” Joanna held out the sleeping turtle to show Ryeowook she’d done no harm. Ryeowook let out a huge sigh “Thank goodness! You know he loves those turtles  especially this little one” He smiled down at the turtle.

Yesung came and collected Ddangkoma and thanked Joanna for looking after him. Last to come off stage were Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk “Ya! It’s the crazy girl and the staring girl” Kyuhyun smirked, he then saw Joanna’s cut head and my bruised cheek “What happened?” Deary me Super Junior’s Magnae was showing concern to total strangers. “We got caught up in some crowd trouble” Joanna filled in as I was too busy staring at Kyuhyun again and he noticed. “Ya! Do I have something on my face?” he said staring at me. “No!” I stated “Do you think I’m pretty?” He had a HUGE smirk on his face as he said this to me. Damn! I thought Damn that evil Magnae! “Don’t be silly, I think Siwon is pretty” I smirked, wiping the smirk straight off Kyuhyun’s face.  Upon seeing Eunhyuk coming towards us Joanna said “Monkey!” which made Eunhyuk smile. Behind him was Donghae “Fishy!” I said smiling. Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile and replied “ELFS!” while Donghae saw me and Joanna and froze “Crazy ELFs!”.

“Do you want to come and see the other turtles?”  Yesung smiled. “Ye!” I smiled. Just as me and Joanna were walking to the dressing room where Yesung and Ryeowook were taking us to see the other two turtles Donghae looked in our direction and pouted. “Ya! Magnae who are those girls?” Donghae called to Kyuhyun. “Two ELFs Leeteuk and Yesung Hyung brought back stage after the crowd trouble” Kyuhyun informed the fish. “The trouble during mine and Hyukkie’s performance?” Donghae questioned Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started getting suspicious “Ye, why Hyung?”. “I think the Asian one tried to Lasso me” Donghae whispered. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and laughed hysterically at this face and came back with “Ye and the European one fancies me” Kyuhyun made himself laugh at what he said “Ya! Magnae think about it they were outside the studio last night and now they are backstage at our show don’t you find it weird?” Donghae asked quite worried. Kyuhyun suddenly stopped laughing and thought about it. “Hmmm Hyung that does sound strange, leave it with me. I’ll investigate” the evil Magnae smirked.