Evil Magnae = Kyuhyun

When fangirls cross the line

[4] Chapter 4 – Kyuhyun investigates…

[Re-cap]

“Ya! Magnae who are those girls?” Donghae called to Kyuhyun. “Two ELFs Leeteuk and Yesung Hyung brought back stage after the crowd trouble” Kyuhyun informed the fish. “The trouble during mine and Hyukkie’s performance?” Donghae questioned Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun started getting suspicious “Ye, why Hyung?” “I think the Asian one tried to Lasso me” Donghae whispered. Kyuhyun looked at Donghae and laughed hysterically at this face and came back with “Ye and the European one fancies me” Kyuhyun made himself laugh at what he said “Ya! Magnae think about it they were outside the studio last night and now they are backstage at our show don’t you find it weird?” Donghae asked quite worried. Kyuhyun suddenly stopped laughing and thought about it. “Hmmm Hyung that does sound strange, leave it with me. I’ll investigate” the evil Magnae smirked.

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

I don’t know why those girls were bothering me but something didn’t add up. I mean Donghae Hyung had a reason to be suspicious they did sort of try to kidnap him on stage in-front of like a million ELFs. Phhfft stupid fan girls. “Ya! Magnae get out the car I need to pray!” Siwon cried whilst practically picking me up and placing me on my feet on the pavement. I kept thinking of the two girls and the first encounter we had with them at the dance studio. “Aish! I’m going for a walk” I told the others walking away from the dorm building. “Chincha? At this time of night?” Heechul questioned the Magnae. “Ne” I called out walking off.

I got to where I was walking to; I stood outside wondering if I should go in or not. I could hear talking, nothing special but I still wanted to hear what was being said. I pressed my ear against the door hoping to hear something; I listened for a while until I heard someone come towards the door. I ran back to the dorm. I was annoyed with myself “Aish!! PABO!” I shouted at myself slapping my head.

I imagine Heechul was holding a grudge because when I entered the dorm in the early hours of the morning he was still awake, pacing up and down the kitchen. “Ya! What gives why did you got for a walk?” Heechul was prying for information and the bad thing when Heechul pries for information is that he will do anything and everything to get it much to my annoyance. I’d been back in the dorm for 45 minutes and Heechul had not stopped talking “Hyung it’s late I want to sleep” Heechul still carried on talking taking no notice of my excuses. So I my PSP and became engrossed in my game within with in a second of playing. “Ya Miinah Magnae” Heechul slouched down next to me and began rubbing my shoulders “You’ve had a long day…things have got to you. You need to relax” he sneered at me. “Ya your right” I let out a heavy sigh then turned to face Heechul “Jaljayo Heechul Hyung” I said slapping his leg before walking away to my bedroom. The pouting Cinderella boy won’t be getting any information from me tonight I smirked as I settled down to sleep. Opposite me Sungmin was fidgeting in his sleep and rolled over to face me then began snoring loudly. “Cute” I smiled.

[End of Kyuhyun’s POV]

Me and Joanna were being driven back to our hotel in a taxi. We couldn’t stop smiling; both of us were still in shock that we’d actually seen Super Junior Live and up close!! Not many fans have been backstage let alone talk to the members individually and probably the highlight of the evening was when Yesung let us hold his turtles! I liked that part especially and now really really wanted a turtle. The taxi pulled up at our hotel and some how found ourselves lying on our beds “We can’t kidnap them now can we?” Joanna sighed “I know I feel bad because they’ve been so kind to us” I felt bad also kind of guilty. “Dude I think we should still do it but then we wouldn’t have all the members”. Joanna was talking about the missing Hangeng and Kangin. “Racoon!! Oh man we need to carry out this plan” I shrieked. Joanna sat up right and ran to the door and flung it open. “Guy what the hell are you doing” I asked. Joanna closed the door “I thought someone was on the other side, I could hear something outside in the hallway” Joanna shrugged and climbed in her bed. “Sweet dreams” she called to me. I yawned “Peace out”.

The next morning Joanna and me decided to go sightseeing. We left the hotel late in the morning, first we went to the Seoul Tower where you could overlook the whole city then we moved on to the Gyeongbokgung palace. By 4pm we were sitting in a park people watching when I felt like someone was watching me. I looked behind me to find a guy with a comic book held up to his face. Hmmm must of imagined it, “I feel like someone is watching us” I said to Joanna “Probably imagining it” she laughed. I could definitely feel someone’s eyes on me; I shivered and returned to people watching. After going to the mall and getting some food we headed back to our hotel again. Walking through the dark streets that uneasy feeling of someone watching us returned…”Okay I swear to god someone is following us” I stopped and looked behind us. The street was empty and silent, no one in sight. “Phhfft. Your going crazy guy” Joanna sighed walking off. As I walked off there was a loud noise we both froze on the spot. “Ya Ewww I’m all sticky” the male voice cried. “Ya! Are you okay?” Joanna shouted towards the guy picking garbage off his clothes. “Ne! I’m fantastic, I’m just covered in garbage” the guy was getting angry. I looked closer “Omo it’s you!” I smirked. Joanna giggled “Oppa what are you doing following us?” Kyuhyun was finishing picking the remaining noodles off his hoody. “I wasn’t following you; I was making sure you got home safely” (Kyuhyun was a bad liar) “Chincha?” I laughed “because it sure looks like your following us. “I WASN’T FOLLOWING YOU” Kyuhyun yelled. Lights switched on in the near by houses. The three of us ran up the street and around the corner “Nice going” Joanna hissed

Kyuhyun shot evils towards Joanna and dusted himself down “Why do you two always make trouble huh? Why are you here?” we struck a nerve with the gamer. We just stared at the pretty Magnae who was losing his temper with us. “Okay fine since you won’t talk I’ll talk; I WAS following you last night and today actually. I want to know exactly why you two are here and what you want?!” Kyuhyun exclaimed. We stood looking at Super Junior’s Magnae in disbelief. Was he tricking us? Did he know what we were planning to do? We stood silent just looking at each other. “What’s to tell?” I asked innocently. “Why did you spy on us that night outside the studio?” Kyuhyun asked. “We didn’t plan that” Joanna spoke up “Wait! You didn’t plan that! Did you plan something else” Kyuhyun was shocked. “Aish!! No we didn’t plan anything. We got lost walking back to our hotel and we just happened to be walking past the studio when you guys came out and we certainly did NOT plan getting hurt at your show!” my words came out a little harsh and loud that I made the Magnae jump out of his skin. “Chincha?” he mumbled. “Chincha” I replied. Joanna watched this all, she didn’t say much after nearly revealing probably our entire plan to the Evil Magnae.

Kyuhyun walked close to me and Joanna so we were literally face to face…well face to shoulders. I was shocked by how tall Kyuhyun was, he was looking at us, and not blinking just staring blankly at us…it was kind of creepy. “Don't mess with me Dongsaeng, they don’t call me evil for no reason” he kind of smirked but his voice was set in a serious tone. “You’re really threatening us?” Joanna sounded astonished. “Whatever you are trying to achieve or what ever your planning don’t do it” the pretty singer said through gritted teeth. “Phhfft we aren’t doing nothing” I said waving away his threat and smirking. “Your friend is so that must mean you are too. You seem the evil type it would not surprise me if you had a huge cunning evil plan!” Kyuhyun was loosing his temper with us…well me. “Why do you want to help us?” I giggled. “Yeah, maybe I do” Kyuhyun smirked. “Oppa you’re so evil” I grinned. “Omo did you just say you want to help us?” Joanna looked like she was about to faint. Kyuhyun turned to her “Ne, problem with that”.

 

I'm sorry this chapter isn't as good as the other ones...but the next one will be better :)

Thanks for reading :)