Plan into action

When fangirls cross the line

 Chapter [7] – Plan into action

[The phone call…]

Kyuhyun: Jodie! We still need to go ahead with the plan! OW!! Hyung that hurts!!

Me: Kyuhyun Oppa what was that??

Kyuhyun: Sungmin is cleaning my face…anyway are you both helping me or not?

Me: Of course, of course. Same time tomorrow?

Kyuhyun: Yes…OWWWWW! Hyung!

[End of Phone call]

I hung up the phone to Kyuhyun yelling at Sungmin in Korean ultra fast. What did he mean by Sungmin was cleaning his face? Phhfft lazy guy can’t even wash himself properly. Aish!

I told Joanna all about the phone call. Next morning we meet Kyuhyun and we go ahead with the plan…

I let out a huge yawn and rubbed my eyes it was 7am. Me and Joanna were sat in the café waiting for Kyuhyun. Joanna was drinking coffee and reading a comic book when the comic book was knocked out of her hand “Oh good your not busy” Kyuhyun impatiently sat in front of us, wearing sunglasses, his trade mark face mask and a beanie hat. “Oppa is that you” Joanna squinted her eyes.

Kyuhyun removed the face mask and sunglasses to reveal a fat lip and several bruises on his cheeks. “OMO!” I yelled.  “What happened?!” Joanna asked…”do you want my coffee?” she offered. “No, I want wine. But coffee will be good” Kyuhyun said as Joanna went to get us all coffee.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked. “Ne!” Kyuhyun smacked his fist on the table. Joanna came back with coffee; we looked at each other “So what happened to your face?” Joanna questioned. Kyuhyun stared at us blankly “Fan girls attacked me” then he started drinking his coffee. “What” I smirked. “Heechul was spying on us; he dressed as a woman…so we didn’t see him. He wanted to see what I was doing with you too then he ditched me to get attacked by crazy girls!!” he hissed through gritted teeth. “So the plans definitely on” I smiled. “Ne”. He began drinking his coffee again.

It was now nearly 8am, Kyuhyun was on the phone to Super Junior’s management getting his schedule cancelled so we could put our plan together. “This is crazy right? I mean we can’t actually do this” I nervously whispered. “I know right, I keep thinking were on a game show and this is all just a joke” Joanna whispered back. Kyuhyun came walking up to us, even with a busted lip and bruises he still looked cute. “I have no schedule for today” Kyuhyun smirked “and guess what” he was grinning with creeper eyes opened wide “What?” me and Joanna nervously asked. “All the members have different schedules…apart from Donghae and Eunhyuk. They do everything together” Kyuhyun said frowning. “This means…” Joanna motioned with hand for the Magnae to continue. “What does it mean cupcakes? It means that it will be easier and much less suspicious getting the guys one or two at a time!!” Kyuhyun bounced in his seat, finger dancing to himself. “Did you just call us cupcakes?” I lamely asked the ecstatic Magnae. He stopped his little victory dance and glared at me “Ne problem?” I glared straight back “No it’s just weird that’s all” I sighed. “Heechul calls you two girls the crazies” Kyuhyun giggled mischievously. “PABO…damn that evil princess!” Joanna slumped back into her chair upset. “Huh? I’ve been called worse” I shook it off. “Doesn’t surprise me” Kyuhyun hastily announced “Lets move out cupcakes!” and he pulled us up and out the café.

Next thing we knew we was sitting in the back seats of a black Honda CRV. “Nice car” I smiled. “Thank you” Kyuhyun smiled warmly at us. “When did you change out of your grumpy pants?” Joanna asked shocked at the quick change in Kyuhyun’s behaviour.  “It’s an evil plan…I am at my most happiest, just like the pale cupcake next to you” He winked looking at me in the rear view mirror.

My eyes widened. “So who are we going to get first?” I asked smirking a little. “Ummm, Wookie Hyung! He cooks breakfast every morning and is left to do the washing up on his own” Kyuhyun exclaimed.  “AAAAUUUHHHHH!” Both Kyuhyun and I covered our ears as Joanna screeched. “I love Wookie! Let’s get him” Joanna clapped strapping into her seat belt. I strapped my seat belt on as Kyuhyun started driving to the Super Junior dorm.

Ryeowook [aka Wookie Hyung in Kyuhyun’s words]:

The 3 of us climbed into the elevator heading up to the Super Junior dorm. We walked down the hall as Kyuhyun opened the door. Me and Joanna were in fan girl heaven. The main room was enormous! A television that pretty much took up the whole wall, a few stuffed animals that sat on the sofa and then a doorway that led to the kitchen. Me and Joanna continued to look around until we heard someone whistling a happy tune “WHO ARE YOU!” Ryeowook screamed. “They are with me Hyung, calm down” Kyuhyun calmly said. After contemplating how to make Ryeowook come with us Kyuhyun turned round to Ryeowook “Hyung, we both have no schedule…there is a cooking convention today. Want to come?” Kyuhyun asked faking enthusiasm. “Of course! Magnae that sounds great” Ryeowook smiled widely putting on his coat. We all went down the elevator and drove to the “cooking convention”. We got out the car at a theatre complex, “This is so exciting!” Ryeowook smiled politely at us. “Ah…sorry Hyung” Kyuhyun shyly spoke. “What’s the matter?” Ryeowook looked worried at Kyu. “You have to stay here…while we go somewhere” Kyuhyun hurriedly spoke as he shut Ryeowook on the stage of the theatre. “Were going to get Yesung” Joanna shouted as we ran to the car.

Yesung [aka Weird Hyung in Kyuhyun’s words]:

When we reached Yesung, he was in the middle of Vocal practise. Who would have thought it? The guy had a voice of an angel but he still attended vocal lessons. He was in the middle of practising high chords when Joanna and Kyuhyun grabbed him from behind making him scream like a girl! “Good one, the producers probably think he’s practising his vocal chords still” I laughed. “Get the door” Kyuhyun Hastily whispered. Kyuhyun had Yesung by the arms and Joanna had his feet. Yesung wasn’t going to give up without a fight “Cho Kyuhyun you have seriously gone crazy! And who is the crazy Chinese girl holding my legs?” He shouted. Joanna stopped dead in her tracks and dropped Yesung’s legs making Kyuhyun drop him on the floor. Joanna was about to yell at Yesung who was still on the floor holding his foot when a turtle came out of nowhere “Awww look” I said picking up the turtle making cute noises at the little creature until Joanna snatched the turtle out of my hands “Want your turtle to live?” she threatened. “HUH!” I cried. “Don’t hurt my turtle China girl” Yesung whimpered, stretching his arms out for his turtle. Joanna just glared at him then at the little turtle wriggling in her hand “I’M NOT CHINSESE I’M FROM THE PHILIPPINES!! YOU LOOK LIKE MY SISTER TURTLE BOY!!” Joanna raged whilst giving the turtle to me. “You’ll get your turtle back if you stop fighting and come with me, Jodie and Kyu” she bossed. “Okay! Okay! Please don’t hurt my sweet potato” Yesung pulled a sad face at the turtle. “I won’t hurt him I promise” I smiled. I picked up the turtles paw and waved at Yesung with it. Finally after all that commotion we got Yesung in the theatre with Ryeowook who was laying on the stage staring at the ceiling. “Ya! Kyuhyun what is going on! Oh hey Yeye” Ryeowook grinned upon seeing Yesung. I gave Yesung his turtle…he then went and sat very close to Ryeowook and started whispering to his turtle. Kyuhyun sighed loudly as we walked out the theatre…again.

“Ready for the next one, this one’s a challenge” he grimaced at the thought. “Who is it?” I cringed. “Si…won” Kyuhyun muttered quietly. “Huh? Speak up!” Joanna cried. “SIWON HYUNG!” Kyuhyun yelled. Joanna looked at me. “Shisus himself?” I asked my eyes watering in glee.  “Ne” Kyuhyun shrugged then turned to Joanna “What’s her problem…is she Siwon biased?” Kyuhyun asked. “No…she’s pretty man biased” Joanna rolled her eyes at me. Kyuhyun chortled “Come on pale cupcake” he said pulling my jacket. “Fine lets go find Siwon” I rejoiced. “Where is Siwon today?” Joanna asked. “This is where it gets difficult” Kyuhyun fell silent. “Where is he?!” we both shouted at the Magnae. “Siwon Hyung is at church”.