2 out of 3 China Men [Full Chapter]

When fangirls cross the line

Grabbing Heechul took longer than expected but we all sighed of relief as the door was shut firmly on Heechul’s milky white face…he was glaring at us through the door never blinking his eyes. “Oh man that is creepy” Joanna shuddered. “I think we should give him Heebum” I suggested. With that Heechul gave us a small smile; the Diva just wanted his cat. We slowly opened the door; Heechul stepped back and held out his arms. Heebum slinked onto the stage then Heechul rushed towards the cat scooping him up and gripping the cat. “He loves that cat a bit too much, doesn’t he?” Joanna laughed. Kyuhyun nodded trying to fain a smirk. I was completely gob smacked, the hot headed Diva of Super Junior turned into a cute mushy person when he held his cat…maybe that’s why Kibum got on with Heechul.

We all returned to the dorm and collapsed on the sofas after an eventful morning. Kyuhyun was out in the kitchen getting sodas for everyone when I heard “Psssst” Kyuhyun was motioning for me to go to the kitchen. I snuck out into the kitchen to find Kyuhyun leaning against the fridge “We need to take advantage of this situation” Kyuhyun whispered. “Huh?” I whispered cocking my head to the side. “Aigoo” Kyuhyun smiled at me. Did Kyuhyun just call me Aigoo? Omo I’m going to faint… “Look Henry and Zhoumi are sitting right there…they think there helping us” Kyuhyun spoke in an excited but hushed tone. Damn this guy was being cute and I kept staring at his face that was pulling an extremely cute expression whilst spying on Henry and Zhoumi. “Ummm Dongsaeng why is Chinese Cupcake trying to undress Zhoumi?!” Kyuhyun looked horrified. I snapped back to reality “Mwuh?” then I saw Joanna…dear god she was undressing Zhoumi and was Henry laughing?

Kyuhyun and I walked back into the sofa area with the sodas to see Joanna pulling off Zhoumi’s shirt “HYUNG!!” Kyuhyun shouted in despair.  Joanna and Zhoumi innocently stared at us “I accidentally spilt my water down Zhoumi Oppa, I was going to clean his shirt” She held up a soaking wet white t shirt. “Accidentally?” I scoffed disbelieving the story Joanna gave us. Henry and Kyuhyun giggled, Zhoumi looked scared stiff as Joanna beamed at him.

“I need to ask the two of you a favour” Kyuhyun evenly spoke. Henry and a shirtless Zhoumi gave Kyuhyun there full attention. “I need you both to go into the theatre stage with the other members” Kyuhyun was cut off by "Hyung you promised us" Henry sulked. "I'm sorry Henry but you have to do this for me...please" Kyuhyun pleased with the Magnae of Super Junior M. Henry crossed his arms; he looked like a small child have a temper tantrum. Zhoumi was shaking his head in disgust at Kyuhyun..."You would do this to your fellow band members?" Zhoumi raised his voice. "Well obviously" Kyuhyun coldly retorted.

"Hyung I will do anything you want just pleaaaasse don't leave me and Zhoumi Hyung with Heechul. He'll kill us" Henry desperately called out to Kyuhyun. Zhoumi interrupted "I'm with Henry; Heechul will torture us...then slowly break our souls. I always thought I’d die death by fan girls...not Heechul!!" Zhoumi whined. "I want you to do this for me Hyung's. I promise I won't be much longer" Kyuhyun tried to restore faith in Henry but Henry wasn't having none of it. "You'll have to catch me first Hyung" Henry shouted as he ran out the dorm… “Oh poop” Joanna sighed walking back to the room with a t shirt for Zhoumi who disappeared with Henry. “They only speak conversational Korean…they can’t go far all the other members are at the theatre” Kyuhyun triumphed then his face pulled into a serious expression “Now where would they go?” all three of us began to wonder around the room…until Joanna shrieked from the window “MOCHI!!” Kyuhyun and I were confused and she read our features... “No you fools Henry and Zhoumi left there car keys…unless they want to get attacked by fans they’ll have to come back and get their keys” Joanna proudly worked out. “Nice one Chinese cupcake” Kyuhyun smiled slapping palms with Joanna.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Hyung?” Henry called out opening the door. We all hid in the kitchen out of sight…Henry looked around the sitting room and couldn’t find the car keys. He quickly left afterwards “And once again we need a plan” I moaned pretending to cry. “There there Pale Cupcake, we’ll think of something” Kyuhyun played along patting my head.

Of course we’d come up with a plan…we were driving around the streets looking for Henry and Zhoumi it wasn’t at all hard to find them as there was a huge crowd of screaming girls and boys for them. “I can’t go they’ll kill me” Kyuhyun cried terrified. “Let’s go”  I pulled Joanna put of the car, we elbowed our way through the crowd of people to find Henry and Zhoumi pushed flat up against the wall. “Want help?” Me and Joanna asked. They both nodded their vigorously, we didn’t know what to do…I ran to the back of the crowd and screamed “OMO CHOI SIWON!!” the group of girl ran in the direction I pointed to. Henry and Zhoumi instantly relaxed “Gomawo Dongsaengs” Both of them chorused hard of breath. They both relaxed until they saw Kyuhyun pull up, He mouthed at them to get in the car and they did.

“Kyuhyun…never ask me to play games with you again” Zhoumi sulked in the back. “Okay” Kyuhyun shrugged “I still have the cupcakes” Kyuhyun smiled. “The what?” Henry asked. “He calls me Chinese Cupcake and her the Pale Cupcake” Joanna explained. “Oh cupcakes” Henry smiled… “Word” I spoke. I was sitting in the back of the car between Zhoumi and Henry, Joanna was sitting up front with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun said it was best if Joanna sat in the front as Zhoumi probably didn’t want to lose any more of his clothes.

We got to the stage door and Henry and Zhoumi walked in…they didn’t even protest. Then the three of us entered, only Kyuhyun was being attacked by Yesung as he didn’t no food. Donghae was asleep on Eunhyuk, Ryeowook was playing black jack with Shindong, Sungmin and Heechul (Who was still cuddling Heebum) then Siwon and Leeteuk were talking until we entered. “Ya Zhoumi where is your shirt?” Siwon smirked. “I spilt water down it…and then we were bullied into coming here” Zhoumi hissed whilst glaring at Kyuhyun who was dusting himself off after being attacked by Yesung. Sungmin pulled a sad but cute face at Kyuhyun who instantly looked away “Kyu look at me” He sulked. Kyuhyun walked up to Sungmin and hugged him… “You know what that means?” I smirked to Joanna. Joanna had tears in her ears “Ne…KyuMin is real” She whispered whilst fanning the tears forming on her eyes. Kyuhyun broke away from the hug with Sungmin and announced to the other members “I’ll go get you guys some food and clothes and something besides water to drink” The other members grumbled “Ok…whatever” at Kyuhyun. “Kyu!” Leeteuk spoke up calling Kyuhyun over to him. They both exchanged a few words then Kyuhyun smiled at Leeteuk as he gave Leeteuk his phone. The other members looked shocked as they saw what Leeteuk was doing…was he sending a text?

We all walked out of the stage when Kyuhyun showed us the note Leeteuk wrote on his phone. It was some sort of address…