The Next BoA

Thank You

''Now..we should sit down and chat before Greg hyung comeback..'' Xiumin said and all of you sit in a big circle.

''____________ noona..haha..we can call you noona right? me, Kai, Tao, Chen, D.O, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are all from 94, 93, and 92..Yixing hyung here is the same age as you, while the rest are one or 2 years older than you'' Sehun said.You smile and nodded.

''_____________ noona, you are really really amazing, I mean you can just do a freestyle dance just like that..'' asid Kai.

''Thank you Kai...'' you said with a smile.

''Noona, so why don't you tell us about yourself..'' said Chanyeol

''Err..well alright..erm..actually some of you have seen me before..'' you said.

''Really??'' everyone question.

''Yup..well maybe for those who came in during 2008, cause I was once a trainee as well..'' you said.

''I saw you before! Kris hyung..still remember the girl that help us with the basics?'' Lay suddenly said to Kris.

''You mean, the girl..'The Next BoA'..now I remember you!'' Kris suddenly said.

''The Next BoA?'' everyone question.

''I join SM when I was 12..'' you said.

''But..what happen?'' the members question because they expect you to be their senior now.

''You couldn't make it right?'' Seyeon said and smirk, which cause an awkward silence in the studio.

You smile and said, ''Yea..you are right..I couldn't make it, because I'm half-deaf..''you said with a positive attitude and remove the hoodie, and tie up your hair.

Everyone were really shocked, including the members, the thought Lay was joking just now, but what he said was true, you are wearing a hearing aid.

''Its not that..'' a man said and when you turn around, you see Greg with someone behind him.

''Look, who I bring to see you..'' Greg said and BoA appear.

''Unnie!'' you call out.

''____________!!'' she said excitedly and come and hug you.

''I miss you so so much! How long has it been? huh?'' she ask you.

''Erm, 3 years I guess..'' you said. The member were kinda surprise to see BoA's presence and give her a formal bow.

''I heard that, you are helping EXO's new choreography for their comeback right? how long will you be staying?''she ask.

''Yea..not sure about that but should be longer than a month..''you said.

''Any plans after that?'' she ask.

''Well, not really..'' you said.

''You guys should appreciate _____________ for her helping with the choreography because she is really really amazing!'' BoA said and show a thumbs-up.

''I'm not, unnie..'' you said shyly looking at the floor.

''Of course you are, just tell me if you need anything..alright?''she said and you nodded.

''BoA-shi, its time to go..'' BoA's manager said.

''Ah..arasso..___________-ah I got to go, join me for lunch or dinner next time? I will ask Yunho and Changmin to come and join us..or maybe the whole SM family, they will be super happy to meet you'' she said and you nodded.

''Okay, then I will call you..'' she said.

''Arasso unnie, bye..'' you said and wave goodbye to her and BoA left.

''She is really close to BoA sunbae...and the rest of the sunbae as well'' said Chen to Xiumin and Xiumin nodded.

''Okay, now everyone back to work!'' Greg said.

''Yah, hyung..we haven't know much about ___________..yet'' said Baekhyun.

''You will have all the time you want later..'' he said and pull you to the crews.

''Yixing, and Kris, why did you call her 'The Next BoA' just now?'' ask Luhan and all the members got curious.

''We don't know either, when I came here that time with Kris, we went through different types of training and went through a few dance classes, but then, one day, Greg hyung brought someone, a girl around my age, and everyone just call her 'The Next BoA' which is ____________ and so she is the one that teaches us all the basics for a simple dance for a few days I think..but then we didn't see her anymore until now..right Kris?'' sad Lay.

''Yea..she don't really talk much though, we never really get to know her, and thanks to Yixing who reminded me, then only I remember, and I seriously didn't know that she wears a hearing aid back then, maybe because it was cover by her hair..'' Kris said.

''Wait, that was 4 years ago, and I can't believe that Yixing hyung can remember her, even Kris can't remember her..'' Kai tease Yixing because he is the most forgetful person out of 12 of them.

''I don't know why either..'' Lay added.

''Okay, we have finish our discussion..lets start, oh, just want to tell you guys that ____________ here is very strict when it comes to dancing so, good luck!'' Greg added.

You shook your head and do a big X with your hand to the members because the way Greg describe you sounds really scary, but you have to admit what he said is true.

''Erm..I have already create half of the choreography with my crews back in the states and also with Greg oppa's help..so before we start..I will show you roughly how it will look like, I'm gonna dance as Kai and Lay, since both of you are the lead dancer, so Kai and Yixing, please pay attention yah..'' you said trying not to be scary.

''Oppa..'' you said to ask Greg to play EXO's new main track.You dance a small part of the choreography and stop.

''So, what do you guys think? you like it?'' you ask the dance crews and the members.

The dance crews who are all professional choreographers all like it a lot, even Seyeon, but still she give you an unpleasent look.

''Did you just say that.., that was just a small part??'' Chanyeol ask with his eyes wide open.

''Yea..'' you said.

''Oh my goodness...''he said and lay down flat on the floor.

You didn't know why, is it because the dance is too hard or what..but after 4 hours of dancing non-stop, you now know why, because out of 12 of them, Chanyeol is the weakest, but still he have chance to improve, and you decided to change the choreography a bit, making it look harder, but definitely easier.