MV

Thank You

Its already sunday, 2 in the morning, the day to shoot the music video, yes, its 2 in the morning, the boys look energize for some reason, of course they should, they have been preparing a lot for their comback.They are also extremely happy hearing that Mr Lee finally clear things off, and they even thanks Greg on your behalf.Even the dance crew appologize to you, telling how sorry they are for what they did.

''Everything checked?'' you heard the head coordi asked, and the rest of the crews nodded holding lots of bags, hangers, which are the outfits, makeups, accessories, for the boys.

''Woots!! Noona, lets go!!'' Kai said as he pushes Lay to you.The boys know something is going on of course, they saw the bangle, that Lay gave you.

At Gangnam studio.

''Chanyeol, you are next'' the coordi noona called.

''Ne..'' he answered. The crew are busy fixing the camera at all the 10 differents sets, while the members are getting their make-up and outfits done, and so since you have nothing to do, you sit in the room, with the rest of them. From what you have heard, each of them have about 5 or more outfits, and this mv shooting will probably take up about 2 days straight. Baekhyun and D.O who are done with their make-up stand at the corner practicing their dance, while some of them were trying to take a short rest before everything start.

''Hmm..what should I do, I think I should help out..'' you thought and wonder around the sets, you are quite familiar with the place since you did help out the other day.

''Aish, what happen now??'' you heard Junmin from Set 6.

''Hyung, this thing its stuck..'' a crew told him.

''What happen oppa?'' you asked.

''This thing, its not working..'' he said and pointed at this huge machine that you have no idea what is it for, but seeing Junmin's face, you know that this machine must be really important for the mv shooting.

''Whats the problem? '' you asked.

''The back of the machine, it seems like something is stuck in there..'' he said pointing at the small space behind the machine.

''Er, I think I can help..I think I'm small or flexible enough to fit in there..'' you told him and start folding up your sleeves and tie your hair into a messy bun.

''You sure, you wanna go in there??'' he asked worriedly.

''All I need to do is just to remove the thing that is stuck in there right? piece of cake..'' you said and step in to the small space.

''Arasso, be careful..the fan might suddenly start rotating..'' he said.

''Ne..'' you nodded and went in there.




''Hyung..help me..'' Lay heard Chen calling for him.

''Yes..?'' he asked.

''What was the count again for this part??'' he asked and showed Lay.

''3 steps forward..like this..'' Lay showed him.

''Oh yeah..komawo..'' Chen beamed.

''Just relax, alright..you can do it..'' Lay told Chen.

''Breakfast everyone! '' Lay heard the crews from the back holding bags of food and hot drinks.

''Yay!! I'm starving..'' Xiumin said and run to get his breakfast.

''Yixing..here..'' Luhan said and passed Lay a cup of coffee, and a sandwich.

''Oh..thanks..'' Lay said, but he didn't drink or eat it.

''Where is she?'' he questioned looking around the room, but there is no sign of you there, and so he went out trying to search for you, and along his way, he did asked the crews to get their breakfast.Then, a loud scream was heard from Set 6, ''What happened??''Lay questioned and everyone starts running to the direction.

''________-ah, you are bleeding!'' one of the coordi noona. You forced a smile. ''Its okay, its just a small cut..see..''you said and wave your right hand a little, but you winced a little.

''A small cut?? the wound is so deep..'' she said and asked the other coordi to get the first aid box.

''What happen??'' the boys asked, once they reached the set.

''Aigoo, her scream must have cause everyone to come here..'' you thought referring to the noona.

''_________-ah, got her palm cut..'' Junmin oppa explained.

''I'm really sorry _________-ah..'' he apologize.

''Its okay oppa, you already apologize many time..'' you said and assure him that you will be fine.

''Oh my god..blood!'' said Sehun who just arrived with Lay. Everyone are having their worried face on.

''Its okay, everyone..I'm fine, noona here will help me to clean the wound..'' you said and give a smile towards everyone and nodded you head a little to Lay to convince him that you are find.

''Noona, you should rest..'' said Jongin.

''Ani, my job today is to guide all of you throughout the whole mv shooting..'' you said.

''There..'' the noona said telling you that she is done bandaging the wound.

''Come on, oppa, lets go..which is the first set??'' you asked Junmin.

''You sure you're alright?'' he asked again.

''I'm fine oppa..I hurt my hand not my leg..I still can dance and show the boys the correct moves if they made a mistake..'' you said.

''Arasso..we will start with EXO-K's group shot at Set 3..'' he said and you followed him, and so did the rest of the boys.

Lay watch you from a far, and he know that you didn't just injured your hand, but your leg as well, as he see you limping a little to walk to the set.