Watch Out

Thank You

You look at the bangle that Lay gave you, and couldn't stop smiling.

''Today,will be a better day..'' you told yourself before you make your way to the EXO music video set in Gangnam to check out the preparation, and the spacing of the set, since the boys are getting new hairstyles today, you will have a day off, and maybe spend the whole day helping out the music video crews along with Seyeon.

The music video shooting will be on Sunday, and today its already Friday, and you are not really sure, how Greg will get to explained to Mr Lee about the choreography thing, since he is only coming back tomorrow.

You step into the building and see many people were running here and there holding lots of props, and then you saw Junmin, a person that you know who is incharged if the mv sets.

''Junmin oppa..'' you called out.

''________-ah, you are here, wait, let me shift this box first..'' he said and tried to carry.

''I'll help..'' you offer and shifted the box to the corner. It is a real tough job.

''Thanks..Okay, hmm..now this is the number of sets for both of them'' he said and passed you a paper he took out from his back pocket. You look at the paper with your eyes wide open, looking shock when you see how many sets they have, there will be a total of 10 different sets.

''Is there any problem?'' he asked.

''Ani, aniyo..'' you said.

''Okay, then, lets go to Set 6, the largest set, which we will be filming the part where 12 of them dance together'' he said and you follow him.

You enter a studio which is really big, but stuffy at the same time, ''The boys, have to spend almost the whole day in here..it must be really hard for them''you thought.

''Yah, I say move the props to there..and more smoke!'' you heard a loud roared from the middle and its Seyeon.

''But then, we won't have enough space for the boys to dance..and if there is too much smoke, the camera can't view anything..'' the crew explain.

''Its enough! I'm the choreographer and I know that they don't need that much space..so do as I told you!'' she roared again.

''What the hell??'' Junmin said and he walk to Seyeon.

''What the hell do you think you are doing??''Junmin said to Seyeon.

''What do you think I'm doing?'' she said with a smirk.

''Destroying our set, of course! Look at this mess, the arrangement of the props are all different as plan!''Junmin said with anger in his tone.

''Mr Lee said that I can do anything I want if it helps the mv shooting, rather than scolding me! You should thank me!''she roared back.

''Pfft!?Thats it, guys stop what you are doing!''Junmin ordered the crew.

''But, hyung..we won't have enough time to finish all the 10 sets..'' the crew said.

''Urghh..''Junmin said and throw his cap to the floor, while Seyeon give him a evil smirked and continue giving out crazy orders.

''Damn it, director Lee, won't be happy about this..he asked me to be in-charged of the sets, but with that here...who the hell she think she is?? she is just a choreographer..''Junmin said in a frustrated tone.

Not just him, everyone is complaining, but thank goodness, you recieve a call right then.''_________-ah, I've already told Mr Lee everything, I even show him your video of you creating the dance which is few days before Seyeon recorded hers, plus..I confronted the dance crews, and they spilled out everything Seyeon told them, about lying to Mr Lee, and so now Mr Lee know that you are the one that created the whole choreography..''Greg said in a hurried tone, probably he is busy.

''Jinjja?'' you said.

''Yea..and did Mr Lee ask Seyeon to meet him?'' he asked.

''Erm..not yet..I think, she is still here, at the mv set..'' you said.

''Oh, yeah..at Gangnam right? just wait for a while more, I'm sure Mr Lee will call her to talk to her about it..'' he said.

''Ne..Thank you so much, oppa..'' you said.

''Aish..its nothing, its all your hard work, I'm just the person that explain it..thats all..'' he said.

''Okay then, you will be coming back to Korea tomorrow right?'' you asked.

''Yup, oh, I need to go now..and I got a good news for you..'' he said and hang up.

''What good news??''you though, and look at Junmin who is still walking back and forth glaring at Seyeon.

''Calm down oppa...'' you said.He exhale hard and nodded.

''Yoboseyo..'' you heard Seyeon said to her phone.

''Yes..Mr Lee..err, you want to see me now? but..I'm helping with the mv set..but..but.alright..'' she hang up and left the set without telling.

''Great now shes gone for good..guys please arranged back the props like the plan you have..'' Junmin said.

''Ne...'' the crew agreed.

''I'm sure she will be furious, after she got caught..'' you thought and you know that she won't just stop.

''So..now, lets go check Set 3, for EXO-K's group shoot..'' he said and you follow him. You follow him around to check out all the sets and even help them to move those heavy props.

''I heard that she is the creator for the whole choreography..'', ''She is so nice, not like that Soyeong,Seyeon, whatever her name is..'',''Is she wearing a hearing aid??'' questions and compliments of you were discuss throughout the whole day when you are in the studio, and theres no sign of Seyeon returning, which makes the crews at the set really happy.

You went back to SM building after a tiring day, you walk in to the studio, but there is no one, ''Hmm..they must have went for dinner..''you thought, then you heard foot steps, behind you.You turn around, and its, ''Seyeon..''you called out.

''Pfft..so you win..huh?''she said with a smirk.

''What do you mean by win'' you asked.Then you know that, Mr Lee must have confronted her,and drop her out from the choreography that she claime its her creation.

''Don't act dumb ___________!''she roared.

''So, all along, you are acting kind, innocent, hoping that the rest will help you..right? So, I'll just let you win this time, the next time..its my turn..'' she said and about to walk away, but you stop her.

''Why do you hate me so much?''you asked. She turn around.

''Be..cause..a girl like you, who got up to this position, just because , you are close to the idols, just because you are wearing a stupid hearing aid, everyone will help you, even though you didn't ask for it! Well, for us, we need to make sure that we practice as hard as we could so that we can be known as a choreographer..''she said.

''Its not that..''you tried to explain because clearly you work as hard as them, or maybe harder.

''Whatever..I don't want to hear any stupid explanation from you..'' she hissed and left.

''Why? I didn't plan for all this..and what did she meant by the next time..its her turn??'' you questioned.