You & Me

Thank You

You are back in Korea for 2 weeks now, Mr Lee and the rest of the SM family are all really happy that you are back, you had lunch, dinner with them, but because of that, rumours starts spreading again among the trainees, crews, coordi noonas, saying that you are trying to get attention, being fake and stuff, you tried not to care about it, as long as they didn't say anything related about your brother. You did try to be nice with Seyeon although it is very obvious that she don't want to get close to you.

Its already 3am, and you are still adding steps into EXO's choreography, and then you decided to peep whether is Yixing still in the dance studio, usually he will stay until 2am and leaved but somehow your heart tells you that he is still in the dance studio.

''He is still here..'' you thought and stand by the door looking at him practicing the choreography you created.

''Its already 3 am, aren't you leaving?'' you don't know why you suddenly asked that question.

Lay was kinda shock that you are still here.

''Oh, __________-ah, you are still here..'' he ask and take a sip of water.

''Oh..erm, I'm still working on the choreography..., aren't you tired?'' you said.

''Erm, I can't be tired..you know I'm a forgetful person right?..the steps you show us today, I'm still not good at it...'' he said.

''Which part?'' you asked and he showed you.

''Your hand should be above your head and move 3 steps forward after Luhan..'' you said.

''Like this?'' he showed you.

''Uh-huh..'' you said.

You teach him the dance for about an hour and its around 4am now, both of you lay down on the floor breathing heavily with sweats all over. Then, Yixing ask, ''It must be hard right?''he ask looking at the ceiling.

''Hmm..What do you mean?'' you said.

''Teaching us the choreography, and you have to arranged the dance for us, 2 times, for EXO-M and EXO-K'' he said.

''Nehh..its alright, I'm not doing this alone you know, I have the rest of the crew to help me'' you said and look at him.

''_____________-ah, can I ask  questions?'' he ask.

You thought a while and wonder what will he ask you,

''Yea..''you said.

''You know back in 2008, do you still remember teaching me and Kris the basics?'' he asked.

''Of course, both of you look really different back then..especially you..I have to say..you look chubbier last time, but now you look like a different person..'' you said and laugh.

''Yea..when we first enter, people keep calling you 'The Next BoA'..why is that? Is it because it is just a simple nickname for you because you can dance as good as BoA sunbae or are there other reasons?'' he ask.

''There is another reason..I can tell you..but it will be a long story, are you still willing to listen?'' you ask him and he nodded.

''There are rumours going around when I first entered, and it says that I'm a close friend to BoA unnie, and I got in because of her and also says that I can dance like her..and there are more, which I don't want to talk about it...'' you said.

''Yea..that was something we heard back then..'' Yixing said.

''Its not like that, it is actually because me and BoA unnie have the same story, but mine is slightly different,I didn't go to SM to audition actually, I came with my brother who came to SM to audition as a break dancer, but then talent scouts ask me to join SM instead of my brother and they ask me to show what I got, I don't know what to do and felt sorry for my brother, but he didn't feel angry or anything instead he support me, so I did some dance steps that my brother taught me before, and that is how I got into SM...'' you said.

''I heard that is how BoA sunbae, got into SM also..but why did you say that it was slightly different?'' Yixing asked.

''I actually got in because my brother give in his space for me, he told Mr Lee to put me instead of him..I didn't know this until Greg oppa told me after....after my brother..passed away....'' you said and a tear drop from the corner of your eye.

''I'm sorry _____________..'' Yixing said.

''Its alright..'' you said.

''I ask Greg oppa why my brother did that, and Greg said that the day before me brother is going to go for the audition, he found out that there is a huge tumour in his brain, and does not have much time left, and so my brother beg Greg oppa and Mr Lee to take me in, Mr Lee didn't want to agree actually but he saw the talent I got and so he accepted me, and so here I am...'' you explained.

Lay sit back up, and you did the same, he have his eyes looking at you and you know that he have a lot of questions for you, and so you told him everything, you told him how only you and your brother survived from the tragic car accident when your family went for a holiday trip, and because of that accident, you lost your hearing ability, you told him how your brother earn for a living hoping his little sister can grow up like any normal kid out there,you told him how important your brother is to you, you never actually talk to someone about it before except for Greg who was there for you, but is Yixing, and you feel comfortable telling him that and you trust him. It was a long chat between you and him, and both of you didn't realize that is is already 6 am in the morning.

''Have you seen Yixing hyung?'' ask Kris to the EXO-K members who are on their way to the dance studio.

''No, why? didn't he went back to the dorm yesterday?'' Suho ask.

''No..'' the EXO-M members said and as they step in the studio,Yixing dancing again.

''So, hyung, you were here for the whole night?'' Chanyeol ask. Lay nodded.

''Wait,this is the first time we come earlier than ____________ noona, she should be here by now since its already 8.15am'' Kyungsoo questioned.

''She went back to take a shower'' Lay answered.

''Oh really.., wait, how did you know that?'' Chanyeol said while looking at Lay with a creepy smile.

''Yeah, hyung, how did you know that?''Kai added what wiggling his eyebrow.

''Oh..because, she was teaching me the dance earlier today..'' Lay answered while blushing.

''and...???'' Chen added.

''Yah! and what? we did nothing else okay, don't think too much..'' Lay said.

''Morning everyone..'' you said as you enter the studio.

''Morning..'' the members said while giggling with their eyes looking at you and Lay.

''What are you all looking at?'' you asked.