Uh-Oh

Thank You

''Great job, everyone!!'' the director said, and everyone cheered that the mv shooting ended.

''Finally..we get to go back and rest..'' the members said.

''I'm afraid not..guys,the picture are done, and we have to go back to SM and check it..'' said the manager.

''What??no..we are very tired hyung...'' the boys whined, especially Tao and Sehun.

''Just for a short while..alright..tomorrow you will have the whole day to rest..'' the manager said and lift up his phone again, talking to one of the people in charge of who-knows-what.

''_________-ah, you should go home and rest...'' Lay said as he look at your palm and knee again, making sure that the blood has clot.

''Its okay..I'm gonna follow you guys back to SM also..Greg say he wants to tell me something around 6 after he finish dealing with his stuff, and since now is 5..I can wait for him in there..'' you explained.

''Greg hyung is back already??'' Luhan asked.

''Uh-huh..yesterday night..''you answered.

''Okay then..noona we will go get change..'' the boys said and went into the dressing room to changed back to their casual outfits.

-

''Here are the stuff you want..'' a man said to Seyeon.

''Good..'' she said with a smirk and took the folder.

''But..those are just rumours..and none of them are true..'' the man said.

''I know..but when I say it, it will be..'' she said and left the place.

-

''Hyung..where are the pictures?'' Kris asked.

''Be patient, guys..they will send it over here soon..'' the manager said and left the dance studio.

''Aish..I'm tired..'' Sehun whined and land himself on the ground, and so did some of them.

''Great..all of you are here..'' everyone shifted their attention to Seyeon who is standing by the door, with the dance crews, and some other trainees.

''What does she want now??'' everyone muttered.

Both Seyeon and your eyes met for a second, and her strong gaze kinda make you take a step backwards.

''So..how was the mv shooting guys? Did everything went well??'' she asked, but no one wants to answer her.

''Pfft..can't she see that __________ noona is injured?'' Baekhyun said to Chanyeol and the both of them return their eyes on Seyeon.

''Oookay, it seems like no one wants to answer my question..'' she said.

''Just get straight to the point..'' the members said.

''Okay, if you say so..get your ears ready..'' she said as she glare at you again, which make you stand behind Lay a little, ''You alright?''he asked, and you nodded.

''Well...you see, __________ here have lots of stories to tell you know..I'm sure non of you guys have heard of it, since she basically lied about everything related to her background..'' she said.

''What?'' you asked, and everyone shifted their attention to you.

''Is this what she mean that she will win the next time..which is now?'' you thought.

''Hmm..lets see where do I start..okay, first about 'The Next BoA' nickname, she actually name herself that..trying to make herself as good as BoA unnie..how silly right??'' she chuckled, and right your eyes starts to get teary.

''Oh..wait a second, are you gonna cry already? but I just started, there are still tonnes of thing to tell here..'' Seyeon said as she wave the stack of papers infront of you.

''You see, she got in SM is not because she is talented, when she first enter, she is just a country girl who can't even dance, and the reason she got in is because of her brother..'' she paused and saw you tighten your fist, with the bandage on.

You don't mind if she continue to talk about those rumours about you, but not a single thing about your brother. ''Her brother, Kim Jungki violated the contract he had with SM because he took drugs, and he have to pay SM a huge amount of money, but for a country kid, do you think he can pay for it? No right? So, he ended up 'selling' his sister which is poor little __________ here to SM to become a trainee..''she chuckled.

''Its not tue!Seyeon!'' you thought to yourself angrily.

Tears start flowing down like rivers from your eyes, and you tighten your fist as fast as you could and you know that the wound has already open.

''Theres more, during his training period, all female trainees got molested by him, and some also claim that they got by __________ brother..tsk tsk..'' she chuckled.

''STOP IT SEYEON!!'' you roared at her.

''Wae? Because all this are true? Your brother being a useless jerk? and you pretending that you are all so talented?? Wait a second..where is he now? In prison??'' she said.

''HE IS GONE!!'' you yelled back and run out from the studio.

''Yeah..he's dead because of those drugs right??'' Seyeon added, and starts laughing, whereelese everyone froze on the spot because of what they heard.

''Uh-Oh..what just happen??'' asked Chanyeol.

''____________-ah!'' Lay called out and run out from the studio also, followed by the members.

You run as fast as you could and try to get in to any room which is not lock to hide yourself.

You twist the doorknob and got into a recording studio, you throw off your hearing aid, and lock yourself in the recording room, and sit at the corner hugging your knee sobbing hard. Even though, you can't hear anything now, but Seyeon's words are still ringing in your head. You keep on htting your head to get rid of those stupid thoughts, but you can't, and you start screaming, as you cry.

''Where is noona??'' Sehun asked worriedly as everyone starts finding you.

''Guys, here!'' Kris said as as he got into the recording studio, seeing you sitting on the ground in the recording room, through the glass partitian. The members got in and tried to unlock the door leading into the recording room, but the can't since you lock it. ''________-ah, open up!!''Lay starts banging the door, but you didn't move.

''Noona!!___________-ah!!'' the members  keep calling but you didn't look at them.

''Why isn't she opening it? Can she hear us??'' Baekhyun asked.

''No, hyung..she took off her hearing aid'' Kai said, as he pick up the hearing aid on the gorund.

''Go get the key!'' Lay said worriedly, and continue banging the door to get you attention, but you only look at the ground thinking about your brother, and starts to think that being deaf permanently is not such a bad thing at all.