Chapter 18

Thank You

 

''Oppa..I really need you now'' you cried for your brother, right then you saw a figure before you, and as lift up your head looking at Lay kneeling before you who seem like he is talking, you couldn't hear anything, but you could read his lip, saying that its okay, and his here.

''_________-ah, its okay, I'm here..'' he said and hugged you.

There was this moment where you just wanted to be alone, but when you saw Lay, you want him by your side, its like he is the guardian where your brother send to you, appearing at the time when you need him.You cry as hard as you could burying yourself on his chest and he rubbed your back to make you feel better, all the members feel sorry seeing you like this.


-


''How is she?'' Greg asked Lay who is looking after you who is sleeping on his bed.

''Much better I guess..she had been crying for hours..'' Lay said and placed the blanket on you and left his room with Greg.

''Poor child, she got injured, and now she had to listen to those words from Seyeon..If only I arrive earlier..'' Greg said while clenching his fist.

''Not just that..she also had a hard time to think about the surgery..'' Lay thought.

''You do know that everything Seyeon said is not true right?'' Greg asked Lay.

''Yes, hyung..____________told me about her pass to me before this happen, but even if she don't tell me, the boys and I will still not believe those words coming out from Seyeon noona's mouth..'' Lay said.

''Thank you for understanding..I guess she won't be able to join this audition..'' Greg said as he took out a brochure from his pocket.

''What is that hyung?'' Lay asked.

''This was the good news I wanted to tell her today..next 2 weeks, SM will have a audition open for professional choreographers from the country, and the one person will get to go to Japan to work with world class choreographers for a year..______________-ah here had been waiting for this opportunity for very long, she didn't get to join last year because she injured her back..'' Greg explained.

''If it is very important to her..I think she will go for it..'' Lay said.

''You sure?'' Greg asked feeling unsure.

''Yeah, hyung..I'll try to persuade her even if she don't want to..'' Lay said, and Greg hand the brochure to him.

''I'll be back after an hour after I deal with my work and also Seyeon..and I'll get __________ later..'' he said.

''Hyung..erm..I think you should let ___________ continue her sleep..you know she had a rather rough day, since tomorrow we are having a day off..I'll send her back to your house,I'm sure the boys and I can take a good care of her..'' Lay said.

''I guess so..thank you Lay, help me thanks the boys also, and I hope you will get to persuade her..'' Greg said and Lay nodded, and with that Greg left and Lay return his room, sitting at the side of the bed, helping you to wipe off your tears, and bandage your hand again, since the blood had already soaked the bandage earlier.

''Everything will be fine _________-ah..don't worry, Greg hyung will deal with Seyeon and explained to the rest..'' Lay said softly as he stare at you.


-


''Hyung, how is noona?Is she still crying?'' Sehun asked.

''She's asleep already..'' Lay answered.

''That's good..at least for this moment..oh and Yixing-ah your pictures turn out really good..'' Luhan said, since Lay wasn't able to see the pictures because he insist on bringing you back here to rest, and so the members help him.Lay just nodded.

''So..hyung, about what the witch said..is it true??'' Chanyeol asked.

''Of course not..'' Lay answered.

''I knew it!'' Chanyeol said.

''We all knew it Chanyeol..and keep your voice down..noona is sleeping..'' Baekhyun said.

''But..she can't hear..'' Tao answered innocently, since you removed your hearing aid earlier.

''Oh..yeah..'' Baekhyun said.

''I'll explain to you guys..'' Lay said and all the members gathered in the living room.

''About what the witch said is totally not true..___________ got the nickname The Next Boa, is not because she name it herself..people start calling her that because she hand Boa noona have the same background story......'' Lay explained everything and the members got pretty shocked about your brother.

''What the? how can the witch said that her brother the trainees?? those are stupid rumours!'' Xiumin said and the members agreed.

''..and there is actually one more thing..'' Lay added.

''What?is it another rumour?'' Kris asked.

''No..its about __________hearing..'' he said.

''Still remember the ear drum transplant surgery brochure?'' Lay asked and the members nodded.

''She need it..she need the surgery ASAP..her condition is getting worse and worse by day, is she don't take the surgery, she will be deaf permanently as well, and with that surgery she still had this small chance to get back her hearing although...it is very risky..'' Lay added.

''Oh my..why didn't she tell us anything...'' Suho said.

''Thats because she don't want us to worry about her guys..'' Lay added.

''I can't believe all this is happening to ____________ noona all of a sudden, she have to stress about the surgery, she got injured, and she even have to listen to those craps from that witch!'' Tao summarise everything.

''__________ should take the surgery now..do Greg hyung know about this?'' Kris asked.

''I wanted to tell him, but then I saw this..'' he said and took out the brochure Greg gave him earlier.

''What is that?'' Luhan asked.

''Greg Hyung got this from Japan, and he wanted to tell ___________ earlier, Its an audition for professional choreographers..and ________________ had always wanted to go for it, because the only one person that made it will get to go to Japan  to work with world class choreographers for a year...and the audition is two weeks from now...'' Lay explained.

''So, you are saying that, this audition is very important to _________noona?but what about the surgery?'' Kyungsoo asked as he read the detail on the brochure.

''Yeah..and about the surgery, I did some research and a person might need around 2 weeks or more to rest after the surgery..so I'm not sure which will she choose, her dream..or her hearing..'' Lay added.

''I know this audition is important to her..but now her hearing ability is more important isn't it?'' Kris asked and the boys nodded.