Only You

Thank You

''Guys, I bought some salads, and some korean pancakes..'' you said as you entered the studio, and you were shocked by the serious look on the members face dancing the whole routine.

They were all dancing as one, 12 members, all dancing their heart out, especially Lay.

You walk to the front, expecting them to stop when they see the food you are holding, but they didn't.

Their eyes, were looking at the mirror, making sure that every move they make are the same like what you taught them.

You stopped the music, ''Guys,enough, take a break..''you said. The members walk to the front and sit on the floor.

''Did something bad happen? Did Mr Lee enter here, and scolded them?or is it about Seyeon?''you thought.

''Erm..did something happen..?'' you stuttered.

''Noona..why didn't you tell us?'' Sehun said, as he pop a cherry tomato into his mouth.

''Tell you all what?'' you questioned.

''This..'' Kris said and took out a brochure from his pocket.

''The brochure! How did it?Aish..it must have drop out from my bag..'' you thought.

You fake a laugh, ''Whats that?''you said not looking at Kris fierce gaze.

''Noona, are you seriously going to take the surgery? When? Its very risky..'' Baekhyun said.

''Ear drum transplant? No..I'm not..'' you lied, while not really cause you haven't decide whether should you take the surgery a not and took the brochure from Kris.

''Someone give me this last time..'' you said.

''Noona, you can tell us, if there is something wrong with your hearing..we can help you..'' said Tao.

''I'm fine, you guys..eat your lunch okay?'' you said trying to sound convincing enough to stop their questions but their expression clearly shows that they are extremely worried about you.

You took a deep breath and put down the chopsticks.

''I know every single one of you are worried about my hearing, but I'm fine, guys, I'm serious..''you said and tear the brochure into pieces.

''Okay, now the brochure is gone,can we just eat our lunch without thinking about it? I'm sure the coordi noonas don't want to apply make-up for you guys, if you have that frowny face on..'' you said with a bright smile.

''Alright guys, we should listen to __________'' Kris said.

''Thank you..now which one of you wants to show me what hairstyle are you guys having tomorrow?'' you asked.

The members takes turn to tell you. You succeed in cheering up the boys but of course your thoughts are still on about the surgery, and also you make sure that the pieces of brochure didn't leave your sight. You didn't get a chance to read the info about the surgery,but you know that it will be the only way to help you.

Its already 1am, and you let the boys leave, since they will need to go to the hair salon, 6 in the morning.

''Bye noona..'' Sehun and Jongin said.

''Bye'' you said and make sure that all of them have leave the studio.

You enter back the studio and went to the side where you put the pieces of brochures at, but its no where to be found.

''The boys must have throw it..'' you thought and play Baby Don't Cry on your iPod.

''Were you finding for this?'' Lay asked as he stand by the entrance.

''Yixing, you are still here..err..no ..I wasn't..'' you said as you take a look what is he talking about, its the brochure, but it wasn't in pieces anymore,Lay must have stick the pieces together.

He walk towards you and sit by your side.

''Take it..''he said and hand you the brochure.

''Am I such a bad liar?'' you said and chuckled bitterly.

You don't know why, but you could never hide anything from Lay. He would always be the one who knows about the problems you are having and the person that help you.

''No.you're not..you just don't want us to get worried right?'' he said.

''It seems like I can't hide anything from you right Yixing?'' you said, and look at him.

Lay blushed a little. ''So..erm..are you going to take the surgery?''he asked softly.

''I don't know..maybe..'' you mumbled as you fold the brochure, and you couldn't control you emotions and tears come falling down.

''Is something wrong?'' he asked seriously but in a concerning way.

You tried to avoid from looking at him and have your face looking down the whole time.

''Alright..if you don't want to tell me now..its okay..you can tell me about it when you are ready..'' he said with a smile, and about to get up but you pull him by the hand.

''Don't go...I'll tell you..only you..Yixing..'' you said softly.

Lay sit back down, and wipe the tears on your face with his thumb.

''What is it?'' he asked softly. You explained to him that no matter how risky is the surgery, that is the only way for you to recover your hearing ability, if not, you will still be deaf permanently since your left ear's condition is getting worst day by day and you have to make sure that you always have your hearing aid with you, without it, there is no difference being half deaf or being permanently deaf.

Lay kept silent the whole time when you tell him about it and after telling him, you felt better.

''Here..take this..'' he said as he removed one of the many black bangles he have on his left arm, and now you think of it, he always have those bangles on no matter what.

''It must be important to him..'' you thought not realizing he already help you to put on the bangle.

''No..Yixing, its yours..I can't take it...'' you said and removed the bangle but he stop you.

''Its okay, my mom gave it to me, to protect me, but I still have a few here..and I want you to have it...and I'm sure everything will go well alright..'' he said with a smile making his dimple visible.

''Thank you..'' you said.