Hearing

Thank You

''Nothing!'' the members said and placed their stuff before they did some warm ups.

''Ohh..kay, we will start in 10 minutes guys'' you said and get ready with the music and stuff, then Seyeon and the rest of the crew enter.

''Morning, Seyeon unnie..''you greet her with a smile but she replied you with a glare instead.

''Morning, __________, how is the choreography? do you still need help?''ask Greg.

''I'm almost done, just need to correct the timing..I think I will get everything done by tomorrow, and maybe after a fill more practice, we can start recording their practice video...'' you said.

''Okay, good job __________! I can't believe you could finish the other half of the choreography in just a week! I love the choreography alot _________, I'm sure Mr Lee will love it..''Greg said with a bright smile on his face.

''Thanks, oppa..should we start?'' you asked and he nodded.

''Chanyeol! your hand..you should do it like this..'' you said and showed it to him.

''Okay, again!'' you said and guide each of them.

After dancing for 5 hours straight, all of you finally have a lunchbreak. ''Good job everyone! we will continue later..''you said, and went to turn off the music.

''Noona..'' Kai called, but you didn't response.

''_________ noona?'' he called again but still you didn't response.

''Why hyung?''Sehun asked Kai.

''Did noona, took out her hearing aid earlier?''Kai asked Sehun.

''I don't think so, she is still wearing it right?'' Sehun said and so Kai went towards you and tapped your shoulder.

''Noona..are you alright?'' he asked, but you couldn't hear anything, you thought you drop your hearing aid, but no, its still on your ear, but since you could tell what Kai is saying by reading his lip, you answered.

''Er..yes I'm fine..''you said.

''Okay,  noona, do you want to join us for lunch?'' he asked, and you nodded.

After that short conversation, you could hear again. ''What happen just now?'' you questioned and hit your ear.

Lay saw what happen and he could tell that something is wrong with your ear.

You joined them for lunch and practice with them for the whole day until 3 am.

''_________, are you alright?'' Yixing asked before he follow the others.

''Err..yeah..I'm fine, why would you ask that?'' you said.

''Oh..okay..just asking..'' Lay answered with a smile which clearly shows his dimple.

''Aren't you leaving?'' he asked.

''Nope, I still need to do some final check for the whole choreography, you guys should go home and rest well, your comeback is soon you know..'' you said and continue with your work.

''Okay..''Lay said with a worried face.

Its already 6 am, and you are finally done, arranging the steps, you were watching all the videos you recorded earlier of the members, to check their mistakes, but then, you couldn't hear anything again, not a single thing, not even your left ear, could hear anything.

''Whats happening to me??is my hearing aid not working??'' you said and took out your hearing aid, but it seems fine. A few minutes later, you could hear again.

-Flashback-

''Doctor, please help my sister, she is still so young, please..''your brother beg the doctor.

''Son, the impact from the accident causes her the ear drum in her right ear damaged badly, and we can do nothing about it..so the only thing that she can hear is by waering a hearing aid'' the doctor explained.

''A hearing aid?, what about her left ear? she can still use it right?'' your brother asked.

''Yes, a hearing aid could help, her left ear seems fine for now, but..it won't last long..'' the doctor explained.

''What do you mean doctor??'' your brother asked.

''Her left ear condition is not that serious, but sooner or later, she will lost her hearing ability permanently, and I'm afraid that she will be deaf forever..and by that time, a hearing aid won't help''the doctor said

''Doctor,sooner or later? when? please help her, are they any other way to safe her left ear, please, no matter how much it cost, I will pay for it..'' your brother cried begging the doctor.

''I'm not sure son, I have patients that have the same condition as her, but they haven't face any problem yet, so think positive son..currently, there are no such surgery for eardrum transplant yet..'' the doctor explained.

''Oppa..what is this?'' you asked.

''__________-ah, this is a hearing aid, you can hear with your right ear again, if you wear this..'' your brother said as he placed the hearing aid into your right ear.

''Yay!! I can hear again!! but do I have to wear this forever oppa?'' you asked.

''I'm afraid so..___________'' your brother said.