Deaf like me

Thank You

''Oh, you are here..I thought you won't appear infront of me again..'' Seyeon said and give you a evil smirked.

''Why wouldn't I be here, its my dance isn't it..'' you said in a serious tone.

''You mean, half of your dance?'' she give you a glare.

''Whatever you say..'' you said.

You put down your bag, and roll up your sleeves, Seyeon didn't bother about your presence, ''I said, lets start all over! Are you guys deaf like ________??!''she roared again and that sentenced immediately hit you.

You look at the floor, and then you speak up, ''Yes guys, you guys should listen to Seyeon here..''you said.

''But noona..'' the members whined.

''Just do what she asked to alright..'' you said and give them a convincing nod.

''Ne..'' the members agreed, and they return to their original position for the other part of the choreography, that Seyeon claimed that is her creation.

You took a seat at the corner watching them practice holding your tablet. You jot down the moves that Seyeon changed, the timing and the steps count went off, but she doesn't seem to notice it, and thinks that her steps are better.

You shook your head as you watched them.After an hour of dancing, Seyeon got a phone call, she pick it up and her face immediately light up, ''Ne..oppa..I'll be there soon..wait for me yah..''she said softly and giggle a little.

She end the call and return to the boys, ''Erm..I'll need to go somewhere now..we just end here alright?''she said blankly and left the studio after grabbing her bag.

''What?How can she leave just like that?How irresponsible...'' the members complained.

''Well, actually its a good thing she left, which means _________ noona can help us again'' said Kyungsoo cheerfully.

''Yea, _________ noona, did you see how that witch destroy your dance?'' Chanyeol complained.

''Er..witch?'' you said.

''Yea, we call her that now..'' Chanyeol said and flashed his pearly white teeth.

''Greg oppa will deal with it, so don't worry..'' you said.

''Greg hyung? He know about it?'' Kris asked.

You nodded, ''Someone actually decided to tell him about it..''you said and look at Lay, which make him feel uneasy and tried to look away, but the members thought it was Chanyeol since everyone is looking at him.

''Yah!Stop looking at me like that..its not me okay!'' he whined.

''Alright guys, when Seyeon asked you all to follow what she asked to, just do it alright, so for now, we will continue with the original choreography..hopefully, Greg oppa will get to explained to Mr Lee before the mv shooting, and we will be able to use the original choreography '' you said.

The members nodded and went back to their original position.

You walk to Lay, ''Thank you..'' you said and smile at him.

Lay was stunned a while, and you could see him cheek slightly turning pink.

''Lets start!'' you said and start playing the music.

After dancing for 2 hours straight, you finally give the members a break.

''Wah! Not bad guys! your are getting more synchronise now..'' you said then you thought of the folder a coordi noona handed to you earlier.

''Ah, Suho, Miss Lee asked me to give this to you'' you said as you grab something out from your bag, without realizing the brochures about the sugery fell put from your bag.

''Whats this?''Suho look at you.

''She said is something for your comeback..'' you replied and the Suho mouthed and 'O' and open the folder.

''Guys, come here..'' Suho asked the members to gather around him to look at what is in the folder, and they were all looking at pictures of different hairstyles and accessories with their name on it which the coordi noonas have prepared for them.

''Woots! I'm gonna have black hair!'' Chanyeol cheered.

''Noona, I will look super handsome right?'' he said as he nudge you, and you nodded.

The members were all getting really excited of what hair style will they get for their comebacks.

''I think I should get lunch for them..'' you thought and grab your bag, and left the studio.

The members didn't notice it, since they were busy looking at the folder, but Lay on the other hand noticed, after Chen showed him the hairstyle he will be getting tomorrow.

''Hmm, whats that?'' Kyungsoo question when he saw a brochure below the chair.

''Eardrum transplant surgery?'' he said out loud.

''What?'' the members called out in unison.

''Let me see..'' Kris asked and Kyungsoo passed it to him.

''It says that, this type of surgery, will help to regain hearing abilities..'' Kris said as he read the brochure.

''Great! This means that ___________ noona, can get back her hearing!'' Baekhyun said.

''..but'' Kris suddenly added.

''What hyung?'' Chen asked.

''Its says that, the result surgery differs according to the patients case..and only about 60% of the patients got back their hearing..'' Kris paused.

''What about the other 40%?'' Tao asked.

''..the surgery didn't work for them, and actually caused them to be deaf..permanently..'' Kris said in a serious tone.

''Permanently?'' Luhan questioned and Kris nodded.

''Uh-Oh..'' the members added