You

Thank You

''and....cut!!'' the director yelled out.

''EXO-M next!!'' he added as he proceed with the crew to set 4.

''You can do this..'' you told yourself to pretend that you are not hurt elsewhere, besides you right palm, but the truth is, you also cut your right knee, you are not sure how deep is the wound, but you can feel that blood are flowing down, and it starts to sting alot, because of the sweat.

''Good job, Chanyeol!'' you patted his shoulder and he beamed.

''Thanks noona!'' he said and went into the dressing room to get another outfit change.

You walk to Set 4, with the rest of the boys, and you remained silent the whole time, it seriously hurts when ever you bend your knee a little.

''__________-ah, you alright?'' you heard someone calling, and is Lay.

''Oh, yeah..I'm okay..its just a little stuffy here..'' you said.

''The director is here, go join the rest of them..'' you said and push Lay to the middle of the set and showed your thumbs up to everyone to show your support.

''Alright, play me the 2nd chorus..'' the director ordered.

You stand beside him and look at everyone single of them to make sure that they are synchronized, and you have to dance with them at some part to remind them the steps, but of course you will have trouble to bend your knee, ''...stop!''the director yelled out for more than 5 times.

''Lay, please I need you to look at the camera, not elsewhere..'' the director told Lay.

''What happen to him? Is he hurt?' 'you thought and look at Lay worriedly.

''I'm sorry'' Lay apoligizes.

''Alright..we will have a 5 minute break..'' the director said.

''Yixing ge..you okay?'' Tao asked.

''Yea..I'm fine..'' he answered.

''I'll got get a drink for you..'' Xiumin said.

''YIxing-ah..you alright? are you hurt?'' you asked looking at him.

''I'm not..but you are..'' he said.

''Huh?''you questioned.

''Come here..'' he said and pull your hand into the dressing room.

''Sit..'' he pointed at the chair.You look at him, and did what he asked to. He lift up your leg, and folded up your pants, carefully revealing your injured knee.You flinched a little, looking at the amount of blood. ''How did he know?..and he didn't focus during the mv shooting because he was watching me all the time??''you thought.

''This might sting a bit..'' he said and you nodded.

''Hmm?? Where is Lay?'' Xiumin questioned trying to search for Lay around the set.

''No need to find for him..he is with _________'' Kris said and Xiumin nodded in understanding.

''What happen??'' Lay asked about your injury.

''I..just got cut from the rotating fan..'' you said.

''Why didn't your rest, and continue to guide us?'' he ask in concern.

''Aish..its just a cut..kwenchana, besides, I have this bangle, you told me that everything will go well right??'' you said with a smile.Lay look at you for a while and nodded.

''There.., you should rest, don't go out there is stuffy, and the music is played to loud, I don't think your ear can handle it..I'll tell the boys that you are not feeling well, and we will make sure that our dance is perfect..'' Lay said, afte he wrap your knee with a bandage.

A smile appear on your face seeing how Lay is worried about you.

''You sure?..but why can't you focus on the dance just now?''you asked.

''I..I just got confused a little with the steps..thats all..so just stay here and rest..'' he said and give you a smile before he left the dressing room, but you stop him.

''Ani..I can't just sit here and do nothing..I'll watch you all do the dance alright..'' you said.

''But..you knee..you can't dance,..'' he said.

''I didn't say I'm going to dance, i'll just sit there and guide you all, by telling your mistakes alright??'' you said and got up from your seat, trying to balance yourself, and when you were about to fall, Lay caught you.

''Komawo..'' you said not realizing that you blush a little.

''Let's start..'' the director ordered.

''Where is Yixing?'' Luhan questioned.

''There..ommo, what happen to _________noona??'' Tao answered, once he saw you and Lay walking out slowly from the dressing room. Everyone have their eyes looking at your knee.

''Noona, are you okay? what happen??'' Chen asked.

''Another wound..''you answered as Lay placed you down on the chair facing the set.''Ommo, did you get it just now??''Junmin asked, and you nodded your head a little.

''Aigoo..I'm really sorry _________-ah..''Junmin said again.

''Kwenchana oppa..its not your fault, come on guys..you should continue..the director is waiting..I'll just sit here and guide you guys alright??'' you said.

''Arasso...we will try our very best!right Yixing?'' Luhan said, and nudge Lay a little.

''Guys, we will need to start now..'' the director called again.

''Palli..'' you said and push all of them to the front, but Lay still have his eyes looking at you.

''Don't worry about me alright..and just focus on the dance..you can do it..'' you told Lay, and give him an assuring smile, and he also smile in return.