A Caring Friend

Thank You

''So, how was your day?'' Greg asked as he sit on the floor next to you.

''Great..'' you said but your voice doesn't seem like it and Greg know why.

''Really?'' he asked.

''Mm-hmm, I went to Myeondong and Apgujeong today..and I even took the subway..its a fun ride..I can't believe that I still know how to take it..'' you said in a more exciting tone trying to hide everything.

''Is that it?nothing more to tell me?'' he tilted his head and look at you.

''Er..oh yeah,I let the boys end their practice earlier today, without your permission...''  you said.

''You know I'm not talking about that..'' he said.

''Shoot..he know about it..'' You sigh and asked.

''Did the boys told you about it''you asked without looking at him.

''Err..No..come on, I'm the head of the choreography team, stuff like that can't hide from me..'' he lied.

''Why didn't you tell me about it..'' he asked.

''Its just a small matter..'' you said.

''A small matter? Giving half of your hardwork to Seyeon?'' he said.

''__________-ah, your brother asked me to take a good care of you, and I don't think I'm doing a good job..'' he said.

''No, oppa..you are..'' you said as you sit back up hugging your knees.

''Then, tell me..'' he said.

''Alright..I didn't tell you because, its useless, I mean Seyeon unnie asked the rest of the crew to help her and stuff and she even recorded herself dancing the part of the choreography the day before I taught the boys..theres no prove of me creating the dance oppa..and if she want it that way, I'm fine with it, maybe through this she will treat me better..'' you explained.

''You don't really know Seyeon do you?'' he asked.

''Hmm?'' you questioned.

''Lee Seyeon, she was supposed to be one of SNSD's member do you know that..'' he said.

Your eyes were wide open, ''What happen oppa..''you asked.

''It seems like after all these years, she haven't change a bit, you see, few years back, 12 girls was chosen which includes Seyeon, the 9 members of SNSD and 2 other trainees, Mr Lee asked each of them to show him a dance that they learn from their trainers, and Seyeon was caught doing something really bad, you know how bad was it?'' Greg asked.

''Did she cheat during the dance?'' you said.

Greg shook his head, ''She causes Hyoyeon to sprain her ankle..'' he said.

''Serious? How did she?'' you asked.

''I'm not sure about it, but she admit though..Mr Lee actually have already decided that Seyeon will be one of the 9 members in SNSD without Seohyun in it at first because she was really young that time..but because of what she did, Mr Lee of course took back her debut opportunity, Mr Lee was really kind enough to keep Seyeon in the company cause he know that Seyeon have lots of talent in her, but she always have this fear that she might lose to people, and also thanks to Hyoyeon who didn't blame her..she is still in this company as a choreographer..I thought she learned her lesson, but I don't think so now..'' he explained.

''I see..I understand how she felt though..'' you said.

''But that, doen't mean that she can do whatever she want..I will confront the dance crew about it..I will take care of everything alright..so don't you worry..'' he said and patted your shoulder.

''Ne, oppa..'' you said.

''Oh, I'm really happy for you ___________..'' he said before he step out from the studio.

''Whats that suppose to mean?'' you asked.

''for having a friend that really care about you...'' he said with a smile before he left the studio.

That sentence immediately tells you that is Lay, well it could be anyone but you know it must be him who tell Greg everything and told him not to mention his name to you. You couldn't help but smile, ''Thank you..Yixing..''you said softly.

You woke up, and saw a note on the table.
''_________'ah,I got a last minute call, saying that I need to go to Japan for three days, to discuss about SNSD's choreography, I will talk to Mr Lee about EXO's dance once I'm back..Sorry..:)

''Kwenchana..oppa..'' you said.

Right after you had your breakfast, your phone ring.

''Hello, may I speak to Miss____?'' you heard a female voice from the other side of the line.

''Yes..speaking..'' you said.

''Miss ________, I'm calling from XXX hospital,regarding about the eardrum transplant surgery, Doctor Lee, managed to get some brochure and info about it, do you mind dropping by and get it?'' the nurse said.

''Oh, sure..I'll be there by 10, thanks..'' you said and end the call.

''Should I take that surgery?'' you questioned.




''Here, Miss, Doctor Lee asked me to passed this to you, I'm sorry he couldn't see you right now, he need to attend a meeting, but he said that the info here, is enough to tell you, how this surgery will help''the nurse said.

''Ne..I'll have a look at it..Kamsahamnida..'' you said and give her a bow.You placed the brochures into your bag.




''Yah, Kai! shouldn't you move to the middle after Sehun?'' Seyeon scolded.

''But, it was suppose to be like this, _________ noona said so..'' Kai explained.

''Now, listen here, I'm the person in-charged for the second part of the dance, so I'm the person you should listen to, not _________!!Understand!'' she roared.

''Let's start all over..yah! I said lets start!'' she yelled loudly.

The members sigh and went back to their original position, but then theirs eyes shifted to you who just entered the studio looking at Seyeon.

''________ noona..'' Kai called.