Not Your Day

Thank You

''Good evening Mr Lee..'' the boys greeted and bowed to Mr Lee once they saw him.

''Hello, boys, I heard that your photoshoot went really well..'' he said and the members nodded.

''Mr Lee, do you have anything to tell the boys?'' Manager Lee asked.

''Oh, yes, not just the boys, ____________ also, you see, I watched the dance practice videos that day, and I am really impressed..'' he said which make Luhan nudge you a little and give you a bright smile.

''So, I would like to thanks __________ and also..Seyeon here, for creating such a fantastic choreography!'' said Mr Lee and he give a big clap, Seyeon joined him but not the boys and you.

''What??'' Chanyeol said out loud, which make Mr Lee look at him.

''Chanyeol, is there any problem?'' Mr Lee asked.

''Err..I..'' Chanyeol said.

''There is a huge problem Mr Lee, the choreography was all ___________'s idea, well..Seyeon noona and the rest of the hyungs did help her out..'' Kris said.

You have your eyes looking at Seyeon after you heard what Mr Lee said.

''Kris..'' you called and shook your head.

''But, Seyeon here told me that she is the one that created the other half of the choreography, and I did ask Jaehyuk and the rest, they said its true'' Mr Lee asked.

''Since when? ___________ noona, is this true? If its not you can explained it to Mr Lee..'' Kai said.

''Its..not..'' you said softly, you don't know why you couldn't defend yourself because the choreography clearly is your creation.

''Its useless, it is obvious that Seyeon asked the rest of the crew to help her..'' you thought.

''Yea, __________, you can explain to Mr Lee whether is it true or not, I still remember that day you asked me to finish the choreography all by myself..even the crews heard that...'' she said as she walks towards your direction. The crew agreed.

''Aren't you gonna defend yourself?Oh,wait! don't tell me you told the boys that you did the choreography all by yourself..'' she said with a laugh.

''No, she didn't Seyeon noona, we saw __________ noona's hardwork, and if you say that the other half of the choreography was your creation, prove it!'' Lay said in a rather angry tone.

You held him back.Seyeon give Lay a smirked and ask Jaehyuk to show them his tablet, and what Seyeon wants them to see, is a video clip of her dancing the other half of the choreography.

''So, what is happening here?'' Mr Lee asked as he was quite confused with the situation.

''Oh, sir, I'm just showing them prove that I created this dance, you see, for the passed few days, I never really get enough sleep just to create an awesome choreography for the boys, but it seems like they are defending for someone who claim that she did all the work..right boys?'' she said and give a evil smirk.

The boys are all holding their fist tightly together because of what Seyeon said. They don't trust that stupid video clip at all, she could just record herself dancing the part right after you created it.

''But, sir, its not ..'' Suho and Manager Lee said, even the managers know about it and tried to help you.

You couldn't hold any longer, cause you know no matter how hard they tried to explained, Seyeon have already planned on how to deal with it.

''Enough! Guys, I can handle this..'' you said and patted Suho's shoulder.

''What is it _____________?'' Seyeon asked.

You took a deep breath and said, ''Its true Mr Lee, Seyeon did the other half of the choreography..''you said.

''What?Noona!'' the boys called. You look at them and nodded, but they don't believe it.It was a very tense situation in the dance studio.

''Oh..kay, then,  now, I also want to tell you all that your music video shooting is next week and make sure you keep practicing your dance, and also, I want _________, and Seyeon to go as well, to guide all of you..'' Mr Lee said, and all of you nodded.

''So, thats it, boys..'' Mr Lee said and the boys bowed to him. Then Seyeon also left with Mr Lee.

''___________, why did you say that?It is all your work, Seyeon noona did nothing!'' Baekhyun said.

''We know that, you spend hours and hours creating that dance for us, and now she is taking half of the credit..'' they added.

''If that will make her feel better about me, I'm fine with it, its not that she took all of the credit, at lease I'm still part of it..'' you said and forced a smile.

''But, how could you just..urghh..I'm gonna find for Mr Lee and explained everything to him..'' Lay said and was about to leaved the studio. You never seen him like this before and the members reaction also shows the same.

''Yixing, no..please..she have already planned everything, she even make a video of herself proving that she created the dance, and even she have the whole crew behind her back..so theres no use, explaining..'' you said.

''But, I know someone could help..'' Sehun said.

''Who?'' Luhan asked.

''Greg hyung..well I mean he could definitely explained to Mr Lee..'' Sehun said.

''No,Sehun, please don't tell Greg about this..just for get about it alright guys, its not a big deal..as long as you guys know that I am the person behind those steps, it enough already, so cheer up! aren't you guys excited for your comeback? So, you guys better start practicing your choreography! I'm gonna be at the set watching you guys..'' you said trying to make them cheer up, but of course their expression shows the other way.

''Come on guys..start practicing okay, I'll go get some drinks..'' you said and left the studio.

You were trying your best to hold back your tears in the studio, after you heard what Seyeon said, you can't believe she did that, no wonder that day she offered to help you to show the videos to Mr Lee so she can talk about how hard she work on the dance and she deserve half of the credit, tears keep falling as you walk. Your day didn't go any better, since you recieved a bad news about your ear, and now this.You are trying to get rid of all the thoughts about Seyeon because its not her you should care about anymore, the most important thing now is your hearing.

''I can't believe Seyeon noona did that!'' Xiumin said.

''Yeah, how could she?'' Kyungsoo said.

 

 

OMG!! Seyeon is just so ajulskgdfiagsjkalgofiweo, LOL, my point is to make her as evil as possible!