Introduction

Thank You

''I'm really sorry that you need to start to work right after coming back from LA..'' Greg said.

''Ani..its alright, oppa'' you said and smile.

''So, do you know them?'' Greg ask.

''Huh?..what do you mean..ah..you mean the boys? of course I know them..well..they are famous you know being a new rookie group..and I did watch them perform during SMtown concert in LA..Mr Lee really did a good job putting them together''  you said.

''Ah..so..what do you think about their dance?'' Greg ask.

''Hmm.. they can dance really well, although the choreography is pretty hard though..'' you answered him and he finally stop his car infront SM buidling.

''___________, here show the security guard this tag and they will let you in and meet me in the dance studio, you still know where is it right?'' said Greg.

''Yup,don't you need this oppa?'' you ask after getting down from the car showing Greg the tag.

''Nehh..its alright..they know who I am..'' Greg answered you.

''Ohyah!! haha my fault..ok..see you in a little while'' you said and wave to him.

You finally enter SM building after the security guard allows you in.

''Hmm..nothing has changed much since I left..'' you said and walk towards the elevator.

You were staring at the posters of all SM artist along the corridor as you walk your way to the elevator, but you didn't realize that there are a few stylist are walking towards you holding stage outfits, shoes, accessories and lots of other things and because you were staring at all the posters, you knock into one stylist noona who is holding a few stage outfits, but that huge collision between you two causes your hearing aid to fell off.

''I'm sorry...really sorry...'' you said and keep bowing after you pick up the stage outfit that drop on the floor and hand it to the stylist.

''Yah! kid..don't you know these outfits are for the idols?'' the stylist scolded you and left.

You couldn't hear anything and all you could do is read the stylist lip and you really felt sorry for knocking onto her.

''Where is it?'' you question as you search for your hearing aid.

Then as you are searching for it , two new trainees pass by, they wanted to ask you something.

''Excuse me, do you know where is Recording Room 2?'' they ask but you couldn't hear anything and didn't realize that they were asking you.

''Yah..can't she hear? and what is she looking for?'' one of the trainee said to his friend.

''This..'' the friend said and pick up the hearing aid.

''Oh..so she is deaf??'' the other friend said.

''Should we..trick her?'' the other friend said but he was stop by Lay.

''What do you think you are doing??'' Lay question the trainees with a serious tone, cause he knew what were they trying to do.

''Err..Lay hyung..we were...we..were just-'' the trainees said.Lay look at them and took the hearing aid and went towards you.

He patted your shoulder and show you your hearing aid.

''Kamsahamnida!!''you said and took the hearing aid and immediately put it on. Lay smile at you and left after the manager call for him.

''Err..'' you wanted to say something but he already left and somehow he look pretty familiar.

You place the hearing aid properly in your right ear incase it fell off again.You then went up to level 3 and enter the dance studio, and when you enter, everyone look at you.

''This is the dance studio right?'' you ask and a tall goofy looking guy approach you.

''Yup..are you a new trainee? Why didn't I see you around before?'' Chanyeol ask.

''Morning everyone, ____________here is my sister'' Greg said once he entered the studio and have his hand on your shoulder.

You can see everyone starts talking to each other, maybe because they don't know the reason you are here.

''Hyung, you have a sister?'' Suho ask.

''Well, she is not my real sister, but I treat her like one, right?'' he look at you, and you nodded.

''So..why is she here?'' your heard a female voice coming from the back, and a girl around your age or maybe slightly older walk towards you but she doesn't look like she welcome you at all.

''Oh..sorry..well she is gonna help us with the choreography for EXO's comeback..'' Greg said. Everyone seems like they have a big question mark on their face, which causes Greg to ask a crew member to play on a fast-paced music.

You have your eyes wide open and look at Greg.

''Well..seems like most of them doesn't trust me..and so you should show them what you got..''Greg said and pushes you to the middle of the dance studio with everyone looking at you.

You look around, and look at Greg again before you put on your hoodie and took off your hearing aid and placed it in your pocket .You couldn't hear anything, but only the vibration which filled the room from the speakers.

''What did she just took out from her right ear?'' Kyungsoo ask the members.

''Her earrings I think..'' Chanyeol said.

''No..Its not, is her hearing aid..'' Lay answered.

''Huh?Hearing aid??'' the members question. You did a awesome freestyle dance with everyone staring at your every move.

''Daebak!!She can really dance!'' Luhan whisper to Sehun.

Lay who is standing beside Kris couldn't stop looking and he was really shock that the girl he gave the hearing aid to is actually a choreographer, the members all have their mouth wide open seeing you dance, they have seen many awesome female choreographers before, but they have never seen someone like you.

Right after the music stop, everyone clap and cheer for you.

''Do you trust me now?''Greg teased everyone and everyone agreed except for a few.

''Anyeonghasseyo, My name is ____________,hope we will work well together'' you greet while putting on your hearing aid.

''Okay, well..let me do a proper introduction, ___________ is 21 this year, and she just came back from the states..you guys must be curious about her background right? well..I'll let you guys chat with her..we will continue in 15 minutes alright?!'' Greg said.

The EXO members really want to know you more,the dance crew introduced themselves but when it is Seyeon's turn, who is a the girl you saw earlier, you could feel some weird aura coming from her.

''Hello..I'm Kris..EXO-M's leader, hello..I'm D.O..you can call me Kyungsoo..'' the members take turn to introduced themselves and lastly is Lay's turn,

''I'm Lay, you can call me Yixing..I'm also in EXO-M..'' he said and you give him a smile.

''Thank you for your help just now, Yixing..'' you said to him with members looking curious of what happen just now.