♡ 9

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

So, we have our own names now. Last time he introduced me to his friends that he callled as his group members or I don't really give a on what crap he was saying before. The only thing I remember is the one friend of his that has dark circles under his eyes that makes him looks like a hot panda. Oh damn right, I'm hitting on him, Kekeke~ Oh anyway.. my relationship with that Angry Bird is getting better. When I mean better is there are no days without us bickering and throwing stuffs. Yeah, that makes me a regular shopper since a lot of things break when we throw it at each other. 

And so, I will tell you all about my day. I just woke up and its.... Oh ! Its 8 in the morning. I wonder what's gotten into that Angry Bird's head that he doesn't bother my sleep at all. He usually nags at me every morning asking for breakfast like a little lost puppy. I wonder why the apartment feels so.. quite? Oh being an ignorant I am, I gracefully (?!) take my sweet warm bath without anyone shouting things at me. 

I get out from the shower room just to find the sweet panda guy who's I know being called as Tao is sitting on the couch with his friend that is called Lay if I remember. I don't even have any single idea why he chose to be called Lay over any great names. But again, being an ignorant , I don't give a to names. 

"Alright!! Seems like you are ready!!"

Eh? What?? Ready for what? Before I can ask anything, they drag me to the car. Oh, my heart leaps feeling Tao holding my hand tight. But somehow, it feels different with that Angry Bird? Oh, that! Who cares?

Lay drives to a certain shop and again, they drag me there. 

"Please dress her up and have a little make over on her face. I want her to be different when she steps out."

Without saying anything else, the people start to drag me into the shop's inner building. And they start to.... strip me?!!

'What kind of lame joke is this??? Why are you guys ing stripping me??!!"

"Please just take your shirt off and change to this outfit."

They shove me to room that looks like a fitting room and there I see a white dress, the one that looks like a wedding dress. Wait, I need to change into a freaking damn wedding dress??!!!

"Seriously, what kind of joke is this?"

"Please hurry, or we will get inside to help you."

I widen my eyes in horror. What the is wrong with these people??!! I quickly change into the damn wedding dress. As I step out from the fitting room, they drag me to another side of the place. 

"Can you please stop pulling me like I'm some kind of animal?! This ing long dress is limiting my moves! Gosh!"

Oh, seems like the monkeys understand what I'm saying since that slow down.

They make me sit on a low chair and prepare things.

"Please just relax and close your eyes."

"Don't try to do anything stupid!"

Oh, this is one damn good chance to sleep. I close my eyes and let the monkeys do whatever they want. Well... As long as they don't me or do a plastic surgery on me, I don't care.

I lost track of time since I fell asleep I guess. They tap my cheeks lightly, making me stir from my sleep. My head seems so heavy, but I don't bother looking to the mirror. 

"You're all done. Please follow me outside."

Oh, good. Now they aren't dragging me anymore. Before I can take another step, a girl kneels in front of me and tug on my flat shoes.

"You aren't supposed to wear these shoes. Please change into these."

What?!! Killer heels???!! Oh, GOD! Killer heels and I are completely infinite enemies. I gulp down my saliva as I slip my feet into the heels. 

Oh, wow.. I feel like my height increases by a meter. Alright, maybe just a few centimeters. I stumble my way, following the goddamn lady who's walking in front of me. Can't she see that I almost trip on my own foot for almost the 6th times? 

As I step out from the place, I hear whistle and turn to see. Oh, that's my boy Tao and Lay waiting for me.

"Noona! You look gorgeous!!!!!"

I feel heat creeps up to my face as I heard Tao's compliment. Oh, no.. I shouldn't blush, I smile at him as he takes my hand. OMG!! I'm marrying Tao?!!!!! God must loves me so much!!!!! 

We get into the car that has change from a silver Audi to a black Lamborghini Galardo ad Lay drives. Oh, didn't I tell you that both Lay and Tao have changed to black tuxedos? Now I've told you. They looks extremely y, well... Tao does.. Lay? Damn. he's hawt. 

The car stops moving in front of a building that looks like a church? I don't know how, but Tao gives me a bouquet of flowers and holds my hand from my right side while Lay from my left side.

"You ready?"

"Of course she is, c'mon Tao! We 're nearly late!"

"Alright alright.. Geez. You are so impatient, ge."

As the door opens, the music is played. Tao and Lay walk me down the aisle. So, if Tao is walking me down the aisle, I'm not marrying him? Then who am I going to get married with? I can only see the guy's back from my spot. 

As if answering my question, he turns around and guess who is he?!!! MR. ANGRY BIRD IS STANDNG THERE WITH HIS INFAMOUS SMIRK. 

I'm going o marry him???!!!! No ing way!! Hell will be frozen if I do!!!!! I start to panic but there's really no way out for me. A I reaach the altar, he holds my hand and Tao and Lay step back. My head says to run away now that I have the chance but seems like my body isn't obeying as it moves toward him. 

As I stand face-to-face with him, the priest coughs, catching everyone's attention.

"We are here for the holy marriage of the lovely couple here. So without having to postpone it, let's start the ceremony.

The groom, please repeat after me. I, Angry Bird, takes Alien Ahjumma as my wife and i promise to love her in the ups and downs of life, healthy or sick, poor or rich."

What the ?!! Angry Bird? Alien Ahjumma?!! What the hell is this crap?

"The bride, please repeat after me. I, Alien Ahjuma, takes Angry Bird as my husband and I promise to love him in the ups and downs of life, healthy or sick, poor or rich."

I don;t know what's gotten into me that I perfectly repeat the priest's words. Did someone drug me?!!!

"Do you, Mr. Angry Bird, take Ms. Alien Ahjumma, as your wife?"

"I do."

He's answering it with so much confidence?! What did he eat?!!!

"Do you, Ms. Alien Ahjumma, take Mr. Angry Bird, as your husband?"

"I do."

Again, my body does something that I never meant to do. 

"Now, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

He leans closer to me as his hands grip my shoulders tightly.I close my eyes automatically as I feel his breath hitting my face. He plants a kiss on my forehead as the audience applause. I scream as loud as I can, beating the clapping sounds from the audience.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!"

Anf my face is hit with something. , it hurts. I open my eyes in an instant just to see Angry Bird holding a pillow, ready to hit me again.

"What the ??!! You are disturbing my beauty sleep early in the morning with your deafening scream!!!!"

"Oh? I was dreaming?"

"Dreaming or not, don't disturb me. Damn!"

He leaves my room, slamming the door behind him. I sigh in relief as i sit down on my bed, hugging my knees close to me.

So, it was a dream?

Why do I feel a bit disappointed because it was just a dream? Am I....hoping for it to be real?


Hello~ I'm here agaaiinnn~~~

First of all, I would like to thank everyone fo you who pray for my sis.. She's doing well and she starts to remember some little things. Though she doens't know me yet, but I believe she will remember me soon enough~ *smile*

Seecond, I apologize for my wrong spellings and grammatical errors since I'm half-awake now....

Third, thank you for commenting and upvoting and subscribing and reading! *hug*

Fourth, its the only thing I wish for: COMMENT PLEASE!!

Alright.. I'm too tired to type a ing long author's note~ So ppyeong~~ *kiss*