♡ 13

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

It’s Christmas today, hooray! Okay, that was a sarcasm. Christmas or not I’m still stuck in reality of living under the same roof with a mannerless angry bird. Well, maybe because its Christmas his attitude would be at least a percent nicer, but duh, I’m not hoping so much from an like him. Oh right! And his-so-called band mates are going to come today too, saying celebrating Christmas together and stuff. Not that I really mind though, there is that cute little panda guy, was his name Pao? Mao? Tao? Oh, it. I can just ask him later.

I get up really early this morning, simply because I slept too early as well, you can’t blame me though, I’ve been busy stuffing up my wardrobe with new upgraded things yesterday! I was just so damn tired, okay? I stretch up and head to shower, I need to prepare some foods too anyway. As the cold water hit my bare skin, I kept remembering the hot guy that came to my room (?) last night. God, am I this desperate in wanting to be in a relationship that I should dreamt about some random guy coming to my room? Oh c’mon! I’m on my age when I should be dating anyway. It’s just boys nowadays are just so ing blind for not seeing me. I’m not such arrognat , I have good look, nice body, nice cookings, what did I lack at? Manner. Okay, that was a whole different thing. Don’t mix it up.

I turn off the water and head to my room. What’s the color for today again? Red, right, y red, Christmas and y Christmas time in red. Amazing. I grab my newly bought red dress and put it on. I look at my own reflection and scoff. Oh, I know I’m good looking and y, no need to say it out loud. I grab hastily from the small table beside my bed and find an odd-looking wrapped small box with an attached note of ‘Merry Christmas’ on it.

I rub my eyes (literally because I already have my mascara on) several times before realizing that it is ing real. I open the lid of the box and find a very beautiful necklace in it. I pull it out and examine it, who knows someone latched poison on the neclace so when I touch it I will die? Or maybe someone hexed it! Okay me and my ing stupid imaginary brain is working stupidly again. Being an overly idiot I am, I just put the necklace on. Well, it looks good on me anyway. Wait, anyting will look good on me, I forgot that one important fact! I giggle like an idiot I am and making my way out to my beloved kitchen. Time for my cooking magic!!

20 minutes has passed since I started cooking and I hear an (apparently that is my roomate) is opening his door and stand on his door frame. He still has this tousled hair of his and his typical bed face, and he looks oh so damn ho-

What the did I just think about?! No no, maybe it’s just too cold here that’s why it freeze up my brain. Right, right.. there’s no ing way I would call that hot. No way! Even a cow’s is hotter than him, right.

“Ya!!! Angry bird!!! Don’t just stand there like a ing idiot! Help me prepare the food, or I will not leave anything for you to eat you damn lazy brat!”

I shout at him to cover up my stammering. Wait, what??? Why did I stammer????

“Just be ing patient, alien ahjumma! I need time to walk from my room to the kitchen. So hot-tempered!”

Okay, calm down. He’s just being an just like how he is. Take a deep breath, keep the down, he’s not worth my fuse. And there he is walking to the kitchen like a damn peacock. And I notice something glistening behind his hair. Is that... my gift? Damn, it looks good on him. Oh my God!! I. Did. Not. Said. He. Looks. Good! I mean he looks ridiculous. Right, ridiculous. He’ll look ridiculous no matter what anyway. I look back to my cookings, trying (so hard) not to pay attention to the ho- I mean stupid guy that is creepily staring hole on my back.

“Ya!!! Don’t just stand there!!! Are you deaf?!!”

“What the ?! Are you even a girl in the beginning?!?”

“Don’t.. try to insult me, you !!! Your friends are ing coming in 30 minutes and you just woke up like a minute ago! You are just a ing lazy brat!”

“I did not! And what 30 minutes? What fri- Oh my God!!! ing ! Right, they are coming here today! Oh my God oh my God!!!!”

“Stop saying oh my God all the time! Get your to work you damn bastard! I feel like cooking you and ing serve you to your friends!!!!”

“Aish.. I’m moving you impatient little brat!!!!”

He FINALLY moves and set up my cooked meals on the dining table. I unconsciously let out my hel breath, because he finally stops staring at me. No! I didn’t say he makes me nervous! It’s just... creepy? Yeah! It’s creepy with him watching my every moves! There’s no freaking way he will make nervous. Right, he’s the same with the yesterday and last previous  days and he will always be an .

After he’s done setting up my meals, he lean on the kitchen table watching me as I stir up the soup. What the is wrong with my hands?! God! Stop trembling you stupid hands! What the are you doing, trembling because the is watching?!!

“What are you still doing here? Get your to the bathroom you stupid idiot! Are you going to see your friends in you stupid bed-face look???!”

Yes this is it! Get annoyed and get lost, !

“Well, sorry that my bed-face is just so ing y. And let me tell you, they are used to see my bed-face. So shut the up.”

What did he say??? y?! Let me tell you this, even a baboon’s is ier than him!!!

“Oh right, just because they are used to see it already doesn’t mean its fine. This is MY flat too. And I don’t want stinky creature walking back and fro inside!”

Hah! Eat that, ! You think I can’t counter attack your statement! And its true anyway, this is my flat too. He can accept it or leave it. And in fact I don’t like him walking around with that tousled hair of his and his y bed face. Okay, he’s y, just little bit. A very little bit, just a tip of my nail, yeah that y. And he stinks! Maybe because an angry bird? Yeah, that must be it. And I don;t want a stinky bird roaming around here in my flat.

“What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?”

Huh? Call him? I didn’t, right?

“I didn’t call you. You want me to say your name? Go take a ing shower, mr. Angry Bird.”

There, I call him. It won’t kill me ayway if I call him. So yeah, eat that, mr. Angry Bird!

After finishing up my cookings I slump down on the sofa at the living room, waiting for the so called troublemakers to come. I play some games on my phone, trying to kill boredom and I heard the so very annoying and noisy bastard stammering something in his room.

Soon I heard his clothes are being thrown away in all direction in his room, I must prepare for the upcoming blow that is going to come anytime soon. And there! I’m just a ing goof fortune tellee! Well. I can;t see any good fortunes coming up my way anyway. Oh right! There he was, screaming like a teenage girl desperately looking for a dress she can wear on her date. I scoff an roll my eyes before pausing my game on my phone.

“SHUT THE UP YOU BASTARD! DON’T DISTURB THE PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR ING LOUD AND ANNOYING VOICE!!!”

I smirk like a ing boss after I heard nothing but silence from him Okay, that was a nice try. I can try screaming at him again if he gets too annoying, it will shut him up. I press the play button and continue playing with my phone until again, for the second time today the opens his door and I can’t look away. No, actually I can, it’s just like... when someone suddenly appears, you just look at him by reflex. Yeah, just like that.

And BOOM! He smirks at me, yeah, you read it right. He ing smirks at me.

“What’s with that damn smirk on your face, Mr. Angry Bird?”

I feel like using my slippers to wipe his smirks off his face. Before he can say anything else, the door rings. Thanks God! You have sent me your angels!

I open up the door to see 5 guys standing in front of my door. We,, I can’t help but to smile at them, they are just too.. nice? Yeah, much better and nicer than a certain someone that lives with me here.

“Merry Christmas everyone!”

I let them in one by one, the last one is of course the cute panda guy! Seriously, I feel like pinching his cheeks and kiss him all over his face. I’m not attracted to him in any ual ways! I just like him! I like cute things and he’s cute! Well... he’s cute until...

“Wow, hyung, your earrings match with noona’s necklace!! And you guys are even wearing a couple costumes! So cute!”

I feel like my whole body turns into stone. God... just why do I have to live this way???


Hi!! It's waaaayyyy passed Christmas now... I mean Christmas was like.. months ago

Sorry.. sorry. sorryyy.... aside from the word sorry what else can I say to you? 

Okay.. I'm so shameful to suddenly pop out of nowhere here and worst asking for supports and all... 

It might sounds like an excuse but it's really happening... why did I disappear for long long time? My laptop screen blanks out... Literally out, I can't even use it for anything! And that cost me a new laptop!! No I'm not going to brag about my new laptop because apparently... I just entered university life, needed time to get used to it... and on the process of getting used to it, I KNEE my own laptop... and boom! There it is there it is... The LCD just cracked. And to get it on service, it needed around a month or so, which is in my opinion. But anyway.. it's all good now and I think I'm in some sort of spirit to write fics... 

Warning ahead! I might be A LOT more busier than before and I can't promise you for a frequent updates... but worry not.. I never leave a work undone. I will surely finish this fic!!! 

Comment, subscribe and upvote... ? *puppy eyes*

Okay..  got to go... Forgive this mannerless author that can still shamelessly asks for supports.. Sorryyyyy, but help pls? 

I will go now.. 

사링해요!!!! <3<3<3 Q('3')Q