♡ 10

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris' POV*

 

I woke up with a sharp headache because of a certain someone's ing stupid scream in early in the morning and thanks to her I wasn't able to get some sleep more though I plan on hibernating on this beautiful quite Christmas Eve. And because of her deafening scream, now I end up seeing my own reflection in my full body length mirror, you know why? I'm obviously going out today before she gets on my nerve. 

I wonder what in the world is wrong with my pals since none of them are available today and they told me to have some fun with that alien ahjumma instead. Curse them! They must have some sort of bugs in their brain to be able to say something like that on a beautiful day like this.

I sigh after giving final touch to my hair and head out of my room and guess what? That alien ahjumma is also ready in her shopping suit or whatever she called that piece of clothing is. I tie my shoelace as fast as possible and leave the house, slamming the door right in front of her face. Though I feel kinda guilty for slamming the door on her, wait, wtf Kris, why should you think that way?

I shake my head and walk straight to the shopping district. Why? Of course its time for Christmas shopping! Don't get me wrong, I'm not used to shopping its just that tomorrow is a special day so I need to at least give my pals some worthy gifts, right?

I go into one shop to another, choosing this and that, and these and those until I get all 11 presents for my friends and I don't know why my feet stop moving right in front of a jewellery shop, let me state it clearly, I have no ing idea why I stop, right. I'm not the kind of guy who buy gems for his girl, hell, I don't even have girlfriend. No, I mean, yeah, I have so many girls chasing after me, but they are scary. It doesn't mean I'm gay, alright? No, scratch that, I AM DEFINITELY STRAIGHT!

I don't ing know how I end up having a piece of necklace in my right jacket pocket with an initial "A". Like seriously, why did I buy it anyway? And plus, what's with the initial letter? I should be buying "K" right? My name is Kris. Oh, right Alien Ahjumma. Double "A". Right, it should be for her. 

....

....

....

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH MY BRAIN?!! SCREW YOU STUPID BRAIN! WHY YOU BOTHER THINK ABOUT THAT STUPID WITCH?! SHE'S NO ONE! RIGHT, NO ONE!! THIS NECKLACE IS...

....

....

....

Now I wonder who's her real name anyway? What if her name doesn't contain letter "A"? I wonder if her name is as beauti- no, stop!

....

.....

....

NO KRIS!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!! WHY DOES HER NAME MATTER? NO MATTER WHAT, SHE'S ALIEN AHJUMMA AND THAT'S FINAL!!!

....

I slap my face several times until I feel my cheeks stings to clear my head from the stupid argument. And yeah, I got stared at, maybe people think I'm crazy. Aish, what the hell. 

i hurry back to the still-empty house. I reach up my hand to the top of the door to get the spare key, and yes, she usually opens the door for me but since she's not back yet so yeah, wait, do I have to even tell you this? 

I push the door open, drop my shopping bags in my room and throw my body on my comfy bed. Hah, being at home is the best, ain't it? I close my eyes for a while, well it feels like a while but in fact, I slept for 5 hours straight and its nearly 11 pm now. Wth. I guess alien ahjumma is back now. I open my door slowly and notice the untouched prepared dinner for me made by alien ahjumma, but I don't feel any sign of her here. Rushing in panic, I open the door to her room and find her sleeping soundly. 

I sigh in relieve knowing she's home safely and I close the door quietly, afraid of waking her up from her deep slumber. Wait, did I just feel relieved? Why should I?! The cold weather must had my head confused, right, that must be it. There's no way I will have some sort of special feeling to alien ahjumma right? No no no!! That can't be happening, right, I hate alien ahjumma. 

If you are looking for someone who is bipolar, I think that's me. I just said that I hate her but here I am, slipping into her room and standing beside her bed. I'm not gonna do anything to her, okay? I'm not some kind of old ert and prettier girls are in no lack if I want. 

I stare at her peaceful face as she breaths smoothly. Her hair is silk and though she's asleep, it doesn't affect her face. I watch as she rolls her body to another side of the bed, causing her blanket to slip out. I tuck her into the thick blanket properly and bend down to the level of her face. She smells... good. I can spend my whole days inhaling her sweet scent if I can. I pull back before I lose the very last drop of insanity in me and 'attack' her. I take out a red box from my pocket and put it on her table.

"It's past midnight. Merry Christmas, Alien Ahjumma."

I glance back at her and stare at her illuminated face. God, she's so beautiful.... No, it must be because of the moonlight. She's no where near beautiful, right...? What the hell, I start to doubt my own thought. 

I close her door and sit on the sofa in the living room. I cover my face with my palms, why.. why does my heart beat this fast? I think I should go see a doctor. Is it how people feel when they are in love...? Do I?

 


MERRY CHRISTMAS MY DEAR READERS!!!! 

Sorry for the very slow update.. I didn't know that my time will be so fully booked~~

I hope this update doesn't disappoint you guys! ^^ and sorry this is kinda short.. I need to hurry up and clean up the Christmas mess my nieces made~ T_T

Thanks for the comments and votes.. and thanks for those who subscribe too!!

Once again I humbly ask for your comments~~ ><