♡ 4

From Stranger to Lover

 

Kris’ Pov

I called the coffee shop where she is working at.  The ahjumma sounds nice, poor her for getting such a horrible worker.

“Hey stone-head, I’ve called the coffee shop. Stay home and do all the things I asked you to.”

“YAA!! What did you say, bastard?!!”

“I told you to rest, stupid. Are you acting stupid or you are truly an idiot?”

“YA!! I WILL CUT OFF YOUR HEAD IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO STOP THAT!!!”

SLAAAMMM!!!

I close the door behind me to stop her talking. OMFG! What the hell is wrong with that girl? Aish…  I need a hang with my buddies.

So I practically drag my feet to my practice room and meet Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, Chen and Tao who are sitting on the couch, waiting for me.

“Hyung!!!”

Tao welcomes me as I get inside the room.

“So, what about your new life partner, Kris?”

“He or she?”

“Guys.. Guys.. Stop it… She’s a she, okay?”

“Whoaaaa… Is she pretty, hyung?”

“What’s her name?”

“Is she good in cooking?”

“Can I come over to meet her?”

“OMFG!! Guys… Please!! Stop talking about her!! I’m sick of it! We aren’t allowed to tell each others’ names, her cooking is so ing delicious and yes you can come over to meet her. Just get ready to hear her mutters.”

I answer their questions in one breath then pant heavily.

“Umm… Kris.. You haven’t tell us.. Is she pretty?”

Now, what should I say?

“Just see by yourself when you come over.”

And so that’s the end of our chit-chat. We start practicing our song and by 3 p.m I feel like dying. I throw myself on the couch followed by my other members.

“Gosh… I’m hungry! I need food!! Snacks!!”

Oh, now that I remember.. She supposed to give snacks right? Now where the hell is she?

.. She hurt her legs. Yes.. She ing hurt her legs and that means she can’t bring the snacks here!!!

Just when I’m muttering to myself, an announcement that I’ve been waiting for is said: ‘Guys, I think you are tired. We’ll end it for today. Please do better tomorrow.’

I mentally jump on the spot and quickly pack my belongings.  As I step outside the room, my other members follow me.

“Eh? Why are you guys following me?”

“We are going to visit your new apartment of course! Or… You want to spend your time alone with that new girl?”

“What?! no!!”

I can feel my face getting hotter. Wait.. Why should I get embarrassed? She’s nobody. I don’t know her and she doesn’t know me. So, we are strangers.  But earlier why should I blush? Gosh!! Wu Yifan!!!! Get back to earth and stop talking about her!!

And.. Finally I’m standing in front of my apartment door. I shove in the key nervously and click.. the door is opened, revealing a very clean and tidy place. Do I get to the wrong place?

As I stand dumbfounded, my friends are already inside.

“Yo, hyung, you’re not going in?”

I snap back to reality and walk inside, closing the door behind me. And the devil appears.

“Oh.. You’re back.”

“Yes. Wait… How can you walk??”

“I told you that I’m going to be fine. You stupid jerk.”

“.”

I curse under my breath.

“Yes? Did you just say something, mr-?”

! She can read minds.

“Oh.. Yes I can read your mind, idiot.”

Gosh! She really can read my mind?! Let me die, please.

“You want to die? Just die. I don’t really care. Duh, I really read your mind.”

“You really can read minds?”

She just rolled her eyes and go. And I stare at my friends who are sitting on the couch, watching her back as he disappears behind the kitchen wall.

“Ya!! Tao! What are you looking at?”

“Whoaa.. Hyung.. She is so damn pretty!!!”

“Wha-?”

“I will visit here every day.”

“Guys!!!! Don’t you see?? She’s a witch!! Let me say it once more.. She is a W-I-T-C-H!!!!”

“Bwoh?!!! How come?????”

Now they ask in unison.

“Well.. She can read minds! She just read my mind!!”

“You mean the whole thing happened just now, hyung?”

“Hell yeah, guys. You guys witness it!!”

“Oh.. Well.. How can I say it? Umm..  Actually.. It’s just so easy to read the expressions on your face just now. As for the first one, you say ‘’ too loud. And even me can hear it clearly.”

“Wha-“

“Hey!! I made some cookies, you guys want?”

With that magical sentence, my group members leave me speechless in the living room. I, Wu Yifan, just got my sentence stopped in the middle twice in this ing day!!! And guess who cause it? Yes you get it right, that girl over there who is going to be my life partner for 5 months!!!!



 

  

Hello hello!!

I'm back!! xD

Sorry for the very very late update ~ 

Just to tell you, I'm having my exam now~ Sssttt.. Don't tell anyone, okay? It's a secret ~ *wink*

Heheheh~
Anyway.. Sorry.. This chapter is short ~ 

I'll try to make a longer one next time ~ 

Just wait till the time I'll come back with another chapter of this fic~!! ^^

Subscribe and leave comments ~ 

Love, Tankoiro ~ <3