♡ 17

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

I stare on my reflection in the mirror, red and puffy eyes, running nose, disheveled hair, okay I look ragged. And this is all that Angry Bird's fault! No wait, I mean well I don't mean that, I mean...

Oh well, I was worried yes that's right, who won't worry seeing a grown up man suddenly collapsed in front of you?! Moreover you know him (like I mean he's living with me and stuffs and I don't know his name which is funny hahaha) and he's usually so loud and so cocky and he suddenly just dropped down in front of you that sure is worrying. And scary. And devastating. And at the same time annoying. And saddening. And okay I need to stop. 

Now that I'm alone, what was THAT just now?!!!

I mean the whole blushing incident and the touching hands and the staring thingy! What the hell was that? I mean it's not that I hate the feeling of his hand touching mine, well sure there was this sort of burning sensation on my skin but it's not unpleasant. And then...

...

...

...

Why am I talking about that again?!!! No no, I was just too tired that's why my brain is not functioning properly. Yes that must be it. Furthermore, he's an idiot!!!! He's a super idiot! An idot angry bird, yes that's what he is! The look on his face when I told him that he got fever is just so clueless that I want to punch him right on that face he's so proud of. Who the hell doesn't know he's got fever and just leisurely went to work?! I mean it's his body! He should be feeling nauseous and headache and burning up and all. Is he normal? The word alien should just go to him, it suits him more.

KNOCK KNOCK

Oh ! Holy mother of Jesus! What the I mean who the heck is that?!

"Noona? Are you alright? You've been inside for nearly 20 minutes?"

Oh my God! That voice! That's my panda's voice! Well he's not exactly mine but I would love him to be mine, oh on second thought if I claim him to be mine that Angry Bird will have my head chopped off. Oh I should say something before he kungfu kicks the door open.

"I'm going out in a minute, Tao!"

After tidying up my hair and washing my hair I click the door open and see 14 pairs of eyes looking at me like I'm sort of alien here.

"Are you the guardian of the patient here, miss?"

Now that I take a good look, he was the one shouting like crazy just now. I see.. he's a doctor here? He's looks young though. Doctors are as I remember old, kind, wearing spectacle, with a white robe and white hair. Well this guy right here looks kind and he does wear white robe, but he has this auburn brown hair and no spectacle.

"Tch... What is it now Alien Ahjuma? Swooned by Chanyeol? It was Tao before and now you're swooning over my other dongsaeng?"

I scoff at the remarkable comment which comes from non other than the idiot Angry Bird.

"Seeing how you can retort such an unpleasant question, you must be feeling well already. Why don't you stop laying there and just get your back on feet?"

"What the hell is your problem, woman? I'm free to stay here as long as I complete the payments!"

"Ehem.. sorry to break it guys. But it's still hospital so can you keep the profanities to the lowest? And hyung, as much as I love you, there are other patients who are needing this ward more than you do so I'm afraid the Miss is right that you should he able to go home as soon as possible."

Now that's what I call a professional doctor.

"Park Chanyeol!!! How dare you embarrass me like that?!"

"Sorry hyung, it's the hospital policy."

Hah! Serve him right! I can see that they're close, I mean the angry bird and the young doctor, what was his name? Chanyeol? Seeing that he calls angry bird as his hyung, I must be older than him too? Well because I assume I'm about the same age with Angry Bird anyway. And I'm right, I'm always right...

"I'll take my leave then. Noona, he's such a kid, please take care of him, ok? I need to make my regular visit round. Bye guys!!!"

I wave that Chanyeol guy goodbye and turn my sight to the 6 guys in front of me.

"Guys, I should go too. You guys take care of him. You can suffocate him, throw him to the lion's den or just leave him here nobody cares. He'll be back on his feet in a few minutes too."

"Hey! That's not the way to treat the sick!"

"Oh well a certain someone was not aware of the sickness, and feeling so healthy that he collapsed so I take it he doesn't need any help."

"That's different! That's not intended! I'm laying here on the hospital bed! It's so obvious that I'm a patient!"

"Nah. It was stated not long ago by the doctor that other patients are in need of this ward soon anyway."

"But I'm still here!!!"

Oh this is so fun. I can get used to this sort of bullying Angry Bird session. Kekeke~

"Noona? I think we should stay for a while? I mean hyung was having high fever and all afterall?"

"Oh really? Are you staying then, Tao? Hmm.. but I really am in a mood of making some chocolate cookies. I will leave you here then, okay? Anyone wants cookies?"

I smirk as I see the other 5 guys, including Tao of course, standing abruptly to follow me.

"Hm.. hyung, you should rest more, ok?"

"Yes hyung, if you need anything just press the help button, the nurses will tend to it."

"Or you can just call Chanyeol."

"We'll be back soon. Or not. Depends on the cake. Anyway get well soon, hyung!"

I really feel like laughing. Like really I'm having difficulties holding off my laughter it might just burst out any second. Especially now seeing Angry Bird's face is turning red of frustration.

"You guys are so mean! Look at that Alien Ahjuma! You did this! You made them turn their back at me! You.. you.. you.. you ungrateful witch!!!"

Okay that's the trigger.

Hahahhahahahaa

I mean.. of all profanities in the world he goes for 'ungrateful witch'? God this is so hilarious!!! I clutch my stomach as I literally die in laughter. This is just too much. After taking short break from my laughter I wave my hand at him and motioning the others to follow me. 

I peek inside the room for the last time and chuckle at his diasappointed face, he's such a dork.

"Bye Angry Bird, I'll be back later and fetch you. Just have some rest, moron."


Yeeyyyy!! Another update!!

I'm on winter break now! If I don't have anything to do at home (which I doubt is possible) I will be able to post the updates quite frequently (minus the times I have writer's block of course) hooraaayyy!!

I think I will finish this fic on around chapter 25 or if it;s prolonged then it will be around 30 chapters or so. Not so far from the final and the tail of the story is still so vague I know right.. Lol

Anyway like always I didn't proof read it so sorry for the mispelled and grammar errors and yada yada yada yada I think you guys are tired of reading my author's note ><

OOHH!! Now that I remember it! I got two more subscribers hereeee!!! Thank you dearies <3 Love you to the moon and back! It's  been years since I've got new subscribers so I was really really super duper happy that you guys subscribe! It's like an encouragement for me to know that there are people (I mean you guys, all of you who stay with me) who still like my writing and you should know how much happiness that costs for me! I LOVE YOU!!!

I'll be back again soon I hope ~

Oh and btw I changed the cover picture, how is it? >< If it's not too much to ask, please do leave comments too! 

Buhbye lovelieess ~~