♡ 16

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris' POV*

I feel my head is pounding so hard, I don't remember drinking last night so I wonder why my head is ing around, it's almost like there is someone who keeps on hamering my head and I don't like it even one bit. I try to open my eyes and the sunlight stings like a . I groan as I notice the typical white ceiling and walls and blanker and infusion and what the is actually happening to me?! Where the hell am I?!

Calm down, Kris, take a deep breath, control your breathing just like how the yoga class taught you to.

Wait what? I didn't even take yoga class okay this is creeping me out. Okay, deep breath...

White ceiling, white walls, infusion, white blanket, white nightstands of course it's a hospital you stupid dimwit! I actually almost think that I'm dead but duh, if I'm dead I'm sure there will be angels around me playing harps and stuffs because duh, I'm Kris Wu! They must have some special thingy to welcome to join their harem club, oh what the heck am I talking about.

Speaking of angels, there I spot an angel sleeping on bed, I mean not exactly on my bed like we're sharing the bed, it's more like her head is on the bed and she's sitting on the chair and nah you guys know what I mean anyway. The question is how is there only one angel here with me? I mean they should be having at least 10 angels for me?

Oh wait, why am I thinking about angels again?

The real question is WHY THE HELL AM I IN THE HOSPITAL?!

Okay, let's recall what happened. I went to the studio, I was working just fine, and I was waiting for alien ahjuma to deliver lunch which she didn't even show up (I remember that clearly and I'm gonna punish her for it), and then manager hyung said that we can go home early? Was it? Right. Then I went home, and then I felt dizzy, and then everything is kinda blurry after that, did someone drugged me? Scratch that, so everything went blurry and right I remember I was in front of the condo and I saw the glass doors opening and then I tripped (yeah stupid, how could the mighty Kris TRIPPED on HIS OWN feet) and then I fell (OMFG I can't believe I fell) and then the dizziness get worst and then I saw alien ahjuma's face and she looks horrified I swear I can blackmail her with that face it was so funny.

And then what?

What happened then? 

Wait for a few minute..

Just wait for a ing minute..

WHY WAS ALIEN AHJUMA THERE??

And DID SHE ACTUALLY SEE ME TRIPPING ON MY OWN FEET?!

Holy damn that was embarassing, okay I'll take back about blacmailing her because I might need to find an escape hole because SHE is going to humiliate me after this I'm sure of it. Goddamit! And the story hasn't ended yet, I don't recall anything else as if how the hell am I being hospitalized? Did I fall that bad that I need to be hospitalized? That's ridiculous, it's not even funny. 

Right? Hahaha. Okay it's not funny why the hell am I laughing, stupid brain.

A slight movement on my right side pulls me out of my train of thought. OMG OMG OMG! The angel alien is waking up! ! Yeah my brain is not that dimwitted I finally realized that was no angel it was only alien ahjuma there. I shut my eyes close as I see her eyes flutter. I don't even know why I'm closing my eyes, okay? It was like a reflex reaction. 

And I feel something touching my forehead, okay, I know that;s her hand, well the structure feels like it;s a hand. Soon after I feels something else on my forehead, this time it's like a flat surace, it's warm, and I'm ing sure it doesn't hace any fingers structure. She won't be putting her feet on my face, will she? I mean I know she's weird and she's an alien and all but she won't be THAT crazy as to put a feet on someone's face when he's sleeping right?!

Oh on second thought, feet do have toes, and I feel no such thing. But just to make sure right? I need to catch her on the act!

So I blink my eyes open to find a pair of brown doe eyes in front of my face. And believe me when I say it's awkward as . When I say it's awkward I mean it's like the usual awkward moments between alien ahjuma and I multiplied by ten and squared to the point of infinity. 

I can practically feel her breath on my face, well not that I hate it, she smells like strawberry and milk and I lik- 

What the ! No I didn't actually think about that. Seriously that way just...just... a script I read! Aha yeah a script. 

Thanks God she backs up I mean I don't know what the hel I will do in such close distance I mean if I pucker my lips I wuld be actualy kissing her and all. And what the just crossed my mind!!! No way I was NOT thinking of kissing her! Not in a million years! She's alien ahjuma! Yes she's an slien that's exactly why! 

So why the hell I feel my face is heating up?! NO FREAKING HELL! I am NOT blushing! Oh it, shut up brain.

"Ehem.. I'll just tell the doctor.. and the nurse. That you are awake."

"Err.. yeah. Sure."

did I stammer? No way! I need to keep my mighty figure! Well I'm on hospital bed and all but I won't lose my majestic side okay. 

As she turns away I don't know why my body is acting on its own. I feel like cursing myself so bad right now. Because right now my right hand is grabbing her wrist and YOU BRAIN what the hell just happened!

"Um yeah?"

Nice Kris. Very good. What the hell are you grabbing her for?!

"That.. I was just wondering why I'm in hosptial."

"You don't remember?"

I shake my head. Oh c'mon if I remember I won't be asking her alright. Just please please please tell me it's not because I fell and hit my head too hard that's why I need to be hospitalized, that is just so plain embarassing. I take a glance at her and she's smiling at me. 

Did I screw up? Did I drop bomb when I fell? Alien ahjuma smiling at me IS NOT a good sign especially given the fact that most of the times she is just so eager to kill me. Or maybe not kill, just trying to make my ears deaf. And here goes nothing. 

"YOU DIMWITTED IDIOT! SCATERRED BIRD BRAIN! NO WONDER YOU ARE SUITED FOR THE NAME ANGRY BIRD YOU STUPID IDIOT BIRD BRAIN! WHY THE ARE YOU GOING TO WORK WHEN YOU ARE HAVING SUPER HIGH FEVER, YOU IMBECILE! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL YOURSELF?!! ARE YOU THAT DESPERATE TO DIE?! TELL ME I CAN HELP YOU WITH A THOUSANDS WAYS TO KILL YOU! I WON'T LET YOU DIE BECAUSE OF A DAMN FEVER!"

There she goes. Alien ahjuma special megaphone. 

"Stop yelling at me!! I didn't know I had fever! And if you don't realize it we are in hospital so keep your megaphone to yourself."

"THAT'S WHY I SAID YOU ARE AN IMBECILE! HOW THE DOES SOMEONE BE AS THICK AS YOU! AND I'M AWARE THAT WE ARE IN A HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WAS THE ONE WHO DRAGGED YOUR HERE! BUT YOU ARE JUST SO STUPID I FEEL LIKE POISONING YOU!"

Oh, that's why I vaguely remember seeing her face yesterday. 

"STOP YELLING! MY HEADACHE IS KILLING ME ALREADY WITHOUT YOUR SHOUTING!"

Oh, for once she stops. I mean seriously, this is like the first time she doesn't talk back to me. I watch as she slumps back to her seat. Okay, this is werid guys, she's not saying anything and only covering her face with both her hands. Seriously she creeps me out especially now that her shoulders are shaking. Okay I will just admit it once, I'm worried okay? She was just shouting a while ago and now she's all silent it's creepy. 

"Hey.. are you okay? I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to shout back."

the pride! Her trembling figure is much more scary than having to have my pride so high. 

"... I'm just worried."

Okay.

What?!

"W-what?"

"I SAID I'M WORRIED YOU STUPID ANGRY BIRD!"

Okay, this is shocking. I mean like super shocking. She has this red nose and red eyes and fuucckkk her face is glistening with tears. And what is this fluttering feeling in my stomach. Heck I must be crazy the fever has burnt my brain. I actually think her worrying tear-stuck face is pretty. it I'm no going to deny it.

But I'm happy.

Like realy happy.

I'm glad.

That she worries about me.

That Alien ahjuma the weird crazy abnormal alien is worried about me. And I feel so damn good about it. 

And the silence is for once not awkward at all. Until a certain someone is literally breaking the door open.

"HYUUNNNGGGGGG!!!! ARE YOU OKAAYYYYY?? WE'RE SO WORRIIEEDDD!!"

And hell freezes. Alien ahjuma is abruptly leaving her seat and making her way to the toilet (I mean it, there's a toilet here in my hosptital room).

"Oops, did I interrupt something?"

Nice dramatic entrance Park Chanyeol, right now I'm planning a thousand ways to murder him, thank for ruining my once in a lifetime peaceful moment with alien ahjuma. So much with being peaceful and romantic. Okay that sounds so lame given the fact it was alien ahjuma who was with me but for once. Just this one time, I won't deny it. Blame on my burnt brain.

Just this one time. I'm glad to see her worrying of my well being.

Only this one time, I'm glad she was here with me. Just this time...

 


TADA!

Another update after a painfully long exams ~ Lol

Too much profinities? Hahahaha 

Sorry I didn't proof read it so there might be a bunch of mispellings and grammar errors but yeah I've been telling you english is not my mother language so yeah! Sorry! ><

Damn it I'm just too hyper.. right, if you feel like it, comment pleaseeee I appreciate them so much <3

And I'll try to update again as soon as I can and yada yada yada yada hahahahaha

I'm not sure when, but I'll try to write it ASAP.. Lol

Okay, buh bye babies ~ See ya in the upcoming updates! Hohoho :*