♡ 8

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris' POV*

I stir from my sleep because of a loud shouting from the alien beside me. Wait.. Why am I here again? Oh right.. I was helping her last night. Oh great, my mood isn't in the best condition now. I grunt and move to my own room before she can shout at me again. 

Slammin my door closed, I jump to my confortable bed and continue my beauty sleep. 

I wake up 2 hours later and quickly clean myself up. I go out from my room and see her waiting for me in the dining room. Wait.. Don't lift your hopes to high, Kris. There's no in way she will wait from me. I glare at her with my coldest one and go out from the door. I was so cool, wasn't I? I know right, I was born to be a cool kid. Wait, no, not a kid. A cool guy I mean. 

Oh darn, I forgot today's my day off. Maybe I can stalk her? Kekeke~ I hide behind the wall in the front street while playing with my phone. After God knows how long she has took her time, changing her clothes and stuffs, she finally goes out. I hear her mutter under her breath though.

"Right right.. I should be happy that he's not  around. That jerk."

Oh? What a rude girl. she calls me a jerk! Now that I remember, she hasn't even thank me for my help last night! Darn you girl! I follow her quitely as s he strolls down the busy roads of Seoul, and I need to make my disguise perfect of course or else my fans will murder me right now, right here. 

I see her smiling to herself as she walks around. What the hell is she thinking about? Her boyfriend> Huh? How does her boyfriend look like anyway? I must be way hotter than him!! 

Wait.. Why do I even care anyway? She's no one to me!!! Wake up Kriiissss!! Get a grip get a grip.She suddenly stops in the middle of the road. What the hell is she doing??!! And she's freaking giggling??!!! There's a ing truck heading to her!!! Don't anyone plans on saving her?? Gosh!! SHe will die!! Look at her small body!! The truck will surely crushes her to pieces!! Damn it!!! Why is she still giggling like a freaking mad woman??!!! Don't she see that truck is going to hit her or what? Oh, right, she's dreaming about her boyfriend. . 

I run as fast as I can and grabs her hand, pulling her to the side of the road and I notice her shutting her eyes tightly. Anger builts in my head befoer I burst out. 

"Ya!! Are you trying to get yourself killed??!"

She's looking at me and she blinks her eyes severl times and rubs her eyes and guess what's on my mind? She looks kinda cute? Oh damn.. Scratch that. I shouldn't be thinking like that. Instead of worrying her, I growl at her and step away. Its gonna be bad if she starts questioning me for my presence here. 

As I walk for a few steps, I wish in my heart that she will somehow runs to me or something to prevent me to go any further. Oh, its impossible, I know right. There's no way that stone-head girl will do such thing. I scoff and continue walking. As I take my 10th step, I feel a weight on my back and two small arms are circling my waist.

"I'm sorry for being rude. Thank you for your help last night. I really appreciate it. Please don't ignore me. It feels.. different without you."

I stand frozen on the spot as she whispers the words. Her breath feels ticklish on my nape and I can feel my body shivers, causing my heart to jumps in excitement. I put my hand on my chest, clenching my heart that thumps crazily.  After a few moments of silence, I just realized that people are staring at us weirdly. I pry her hands off slowly though honestly, I want time to stops right at that moment, but yeah, I know its impossible. 

"Let's.. um.. go home."

I whisper the last two words, its so embarrassing to say this, I hope she doesn't hear it. I pull her hand to go home. As soon as I reach the door step, I just knew that I hold her hand along the way home. I quickly release her hand and rub my nape. 

"Um.. I.. Um.. Sorry about that. Let's get inside."

Oh my !! What the is wrong with me?? Why am I freaking stammering?? The heck is wrong with me and I can feel heat creeps on my face!! Darn it! What a pain in the ..

As soon as we get inside, I hear her giggling. I turn around to scold her. But instead of scolding, I end up staring at her petite igure as she covers her laughter with the back of her hand. She looks.. amazing I should say? I snap out from my thoughts and fake a cough.

"What the hell are you laughing at?"

"Its rare to see you stammering."

"S-shut up."

"You look so funny, angrybird."

"What did you call me just now, alien ahjumma?"

Instead of yelling back at me, she's just.. laughing? 

"Ya! Stop laughing!"

"Hey.. since we don't know each other's name, I will call you angry bird, okay?"

"What the hell?? Why angrybird??!!"

"Cause your eyebrow looks like angry bird's."

"You are seriously weird, alien ahjumma."

"Angry bird."

"Alien ahjumma."

"Angry bird."

"Alien ahjumma."

I chuckle at our stupid names. 

"Alright alright. You win. I will call you alkien ahjumma."

"And I will call you angry bird!! Deal?"

She holds out her hand and I shake it. 

"Deal."


Finally they have their "names"!

Lol

Hello hello!! Sorry for the long wait!! ^^

I decided to update my fic only on weekends.. As all of you know, I'm currently working on 4 fics~ 

So, sometimes I don't have enough time to update one of the fics~ Hehehe~

But no worries!! I will try my very best to update it as frequent as I can~ 

And.. Thank you for the support everyone! My sis has gained consciousness though she has memory loss.. But at least she's awake now!! Thanks for the pray!! I really appreciate it!! 

I gtg now.. Hehehe

Comments are loved! <3

Subscribers are warmly welcomed! *hug*

Votes are highly appreciated! *kiss*

Bye everyone!! *throw hearts*