♡ 12

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris’ POV*

I wish I can just die in embarrassment or anything similar with that. I mean, seriously, did I really come into alien ahjumma’s room and put a ing gift for her? Worst of all, a Christmas gift. It’s just because I don’t know her birthday, okay? No, I don’t even want to know about her birthday. I mean, well, I don’t even know her name, just a ing name. And I just live with a stanger. Oh right, it has always been like this anyway, a stanger game .

Ruffling my already messy hair and get into my room. Closing the door behind me slowly, I don’t want to wake her u- What the ? What the hell did I think about just now? Who cares if I wake her up or what so not! That’s even better if she feels disturbed, serve her right! I open my door again and this time I slam in close as hard as I can. I close my eyes tightly as the door closed with a loud BAM! Sound and I quickly put my ear as close as possible to the wall that separates our room, checking whether she’s awake or not. And I sigh I relieve when I hear nothing. Wait… Did I just feel relieved?! this feeling, what the hell, it’s messing my head! I slam my body to the comfortable bed. Aah.. I just remember that my bed is really the best comfort I ever have. I snuggle into my blanket when I see a small box placed on the table beside the bed.

I open it up and see a pair of earrings with a small of note attached in the box.

‘Merry Christmas, Mr. Angry Bird’

I quickly cover my face with my pillow to muffle my screaming sound. Oh my God! I feel like a truck just hit me and I’m now flying in the sky. God! I feel so damn happy. I bite my own palm as I stare at the jewelry in the box on my hand. The smile seems permanently plastered on my face as I sleep in this wonderful Christmas.

I wake up next morning still with the big wide smile on my face. I stand in front of my mirror and put on the earrings she gave me. Damn, it’s fabulous! I touch it one last time before I go out of my room. The smell of he cooking has filled the flat and I can practically see her in the kitchen, cooking meals, I bet she looks beaut-

“Ya!!! Angry bird!!! Don’t just stand there like a ing idiot! Help me prepare the food, or I will not leave anything for you to eat you damn lazy brat!”

Okay… just forget everything I said. She’s a and she will always be the kind of she used to be.

“Just be ing patient, alien ahjumma! I need time to walk from my room to the kitchen. So hot-tempered!”

I storm to the kitchen just to face her back as she’s cooking. If only, an IF she is not a , I might fall for her.

“Ya!!! Don’t just stand there!!! Are you deaf?!!”

“What the ?! Are you even a girl in the beginning?!?”

“Don’t.. try to insult me, you !!! Your friends are ing coming in 30 minutes and you just woke up like a minute ago! You are just a ing lazy brat!”

“I did not! And what 30 minutes? What fri- Oh my God!!! ing ! Right, they are coming here today! Oh my God oh my God!!!!”

“Stop saying oh my God all the time! Get your to work you damn bastard! I feel like cooking you and ing serve you to your friends!!!!”

“Aish.. I’m moving you impatient little brat!!!!”

I move around, putting her cooked meals in the dining room. My band mates are coming today for some Christmas celebration. I don’t know what kind of drugs that they take; they are practically begging me to spend Christmas here because they want to eat alien ahjumma’s foods. I take exactly 15 minutes to arrange the foods on the table, she seriously cooks A LOT.

“What are you still doing here? Get your to the bathroom you stupid idiot! Are you going to see your friends in you stupid bed-face look???!”

“Well, sorry that my bed-face is just so ing y. And let me tell you, they are used to see my bed-face. So shut the up.”

“Oh right, just because they are used to see it already doesn’t mean its fine. This is MY flat too. And I don’t want stinky creature walking back and fro inside!”

I gasp at her statement. Her tongue is really… something.

“What. Did. You. Just. Call. Me?”

“I didn’t call you. You want me to say your name? Go take a ing shower, mr. Angry Bird.”

She stares stubbornly at me and I slam the table and go to the bathroom. Seriously, it’s just been a month and a half and she drives me crazy!!! God!!! Why do you let your handsome lovely son to have such a miserable life??? I was happy 18 minutes ago and she perfectly ruins everything. I was wrong to think she’s actually a nice girl; maybe I should say she’s an actual witch.

I dry my hair as I step out of the bathroom and I am struck by an impossible sight. The ange- no, I mean the witch is wearing a red skirt and she looks so pre- I mean so ing ugly. Yes, that’s what I mean. I quickly storm to my room and slam the door behind me; my heart is thumping like crazy. I didn’t expect to see that once I get out of the bathroom. I literally fly to wardrobe and my wardrobe, throwing all clothes that don’t… match hers. I scream in frustration as my clothes create a ing mountain on my bed.

“SHUT THE UP YOU BASTARD! DON’T DISTURB THE PEACEFUL CHRISTMAS WITH YOUR ING LOUD AND ANNOYING VOICE!!!”

Yep, I know I’m right. She’s no angel, she’s definitely a witch. The panic starts to hit me again and I rummage my piles of clothes again. And finally I find a piece of buttoned down red t-shirt. I put it on and stare at my own reflection, man… I am so handsome, I know right.

I glance back at my disastrous room and decided to shoves everything to the wardrobe. I can just take care of it later anyway. I step out of my room, looking proud and satisfied as ever. She looks at me with the tail of her eyes. See this, , you are living with a ing handsome and amazing guy. You just don’t want to admit it that you are so fortunate.

“What’s with that damn smirk on your face, Mr. Angry Bird?”

I feel like strangling her to death really. She really can’t appreciate beauty, can she?! I almost snap when the door bell rings. She’s one .

She opens the door for my friends and I can see their visual drools on their face as they see her.

“Merry Christmas everyone!”

She smiles sincerely to them; I wonder why she can’t do that to me. I welcome them with a hug and a Christmas greeting. And finally here he comes, the innocent little panda, Tao. Sometimes I love his cuteness and innocence, but sometimes he’s just like a pain in the . Just like now.

“Wow, hyung, your earrings match with noona’s necklace!! And you guys are even wearing a couple costumes! So cute!”

I groan and I face-palmed my own face. Tao… hyung loves you, but you are such a pain in the . 


Hello lovely readers!!!

Here I am back with another whining Kris ~~ 

He's just too hot-headed, isn't he? Lol

I'm sorry for my very super long absence.. >< Forgive me, neh?

I will try not to disapooint you again, so trust me once more time?? Please? *puppy eyes*

And I will still be waiting for your comments and responses, it's such a pain in the I know, me suddenly gone and when I finally come back demanding a lot of things... Forgive my shamefulness? 

Trust me, I don't want to abandon you guys ~ Promise......... 

And in return, I make a new fresh story to mark my comeback!!! 

It's called "Roller Coaster" ~~ The main character is still Kris (I still love him, I tell you ~ )

Check it out here --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/921762/roller-coaster-angst-romance-sliceoflife-you-fluffy-exo-kris