♡ 7

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

I shiver because I forgot to wear my jacket. Heard there's one way to reach home quicker. Better try that way. I'm freezing anyway. The sooner the better. I walk through a small alley. Damn, it's so dark here. Thanks to my very good eyes, I can still see the way though it's not really clear. The reflection of the street lamps at the end of the alley is really helpful. I shove my hands in my pocket and continue walking. 

Out of sudden the light is blocked by something? Well.. As if I care. I continue walking until I realize that the one blocking the light is a group of gangster. 

What the is this game? What a cheap game. Several guys versus one girl? Must be kidding. Chickens. One of them pushes me against the hard and cold wall. 

"Ehehe.. What do we find here? A beautiful y chick is walking by her own in an alley?"

"Must be our luck, hyung."

One of them which I think is the leader lifts my face and observes.

"Eh..She's not bad. She's pretty you know. Her body is not bad either. You guys want?"

I try to kick him but one of s hold down my limbs. 

"Let go of me, bastards!"

"Oh, she curses! Girl, you are ier when you are mad."

They laugh out loud as I struggle to break free from their filthy hands. As I struggle, one of them leans closer to my face and I smell liquor. .. They are drunk! Before I can shout foe hel, they cover my mouth. They stare at me lustfully. I shiver in fear and the cold air doesn't help either. I sink down to the ground. Hoping that the wall will engulfs me and I will completely disappear from this world. Tears formed in the corner of my eyes. The scene 5 years ago is replayed in my head so clearly. They start coming closer to me as I widen my eyes in fear. 

That's when I hear a familiar guy's voice. The gangsters slowly release me to face the guy. No matter how much I want to run away from this cursed place, I can't move my body. I just curl close to the wall as I hear people being beaten up. I shiver as I remember what happened before. 

A guy squats near me and I move away from him. 

"Hey, you okay?"

This voice.. I think I know this person. I look up to him but still can't see him because of the tears on my eyes. 

"YOOUUUU?!!!!!"

My breath hitch when I hear him shouts. I scout away from him. Scary. His looks change. 

"Ya.. What are you doing here? You are girl for God's sake! Why are you walking in this alley alone?"

I just shake my head, not knowing what to answer. I hear him sigh and he scoops me to his arms. 

"Let's go home."

I try to break free but this feeling of being in his arms is different, I feel comfort here. Finally I'm able to get all my tears out now that I feel I'm comfortable. 

I hear faint sounds from him and people out there I guess. 

"Oh, aren't you guys the newlywed couple who live in neighborhood? What's wromg with your wife?"

"Umm.. It's fine, ahjussi. Excuse us for now."

"Right, right. Take care of her."

Soon I feel him putting me down. But the cold air hits me, I quickly hold onto his shirt. 

"Don't go.. Stay here."

I grip his shirt tightly as I sob. He sits beside me and wipes my tears. 

"I won't go. Now just rest."

That's the last thing I know before I see darkness. 

-Next morning-

I wake up from my deep sleep and stretch my body. I try to sit down but I feel a weight on my waist. I look beside me to see him on my bed, sleeping soundly. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

He stirs in his sleep and sits down. 

"What are you fussing about early in the morning?"

"You!! What the are you doing on my bed??!!"

"Huh? You were the one preventing me to go."

"I did what??"

"You clutched my shirt the whole night. I was too sleepy so I sleep."

"You lie to me!!"

"aish..What a rude girl.. I saved you last night!! Damn.. I want to sleep again."

He gets upi from my bed and walks to his own room. I sit on the edge of my bed, recalling what happens last night. Then the memory strikes me. The gangster. The smell of liquor. Their lustful eyes. The comfort of one's hands. My tears. My fear. 

Now I realize, he was the one who help me then. I feel bad because I shout at him. I decided to make a special breakfast for him. 

The clock strikes 8.30 and he's not yet in the dining room. I wait for him in the dining room. 

8.45.

I heard him going out from his room. I smile at him and he just shoot me a cold glare and he passes the dining room and directly goes out from the apartment. 

'Is he mad? Of course he is. I didn't thank him but yelled at him'

I sigh. How can I be so stupid? The day feels different without him talking to me, well not exactly talking. We just yell at each other. Every morning we used to bicker but this morning is different. I feel rather.. lonely. 

Wait, what?? No no no.. Shouldn't I be happy because he is gone? Right I should be happy. I force a smile and prepare myself to go out for refreshing. I've quit my job because of him anyway. .. 

I walk down the busy road of the town and my mind flies to the times when I bicker with him. It was rather fun, unknowningly I smile to myself. I keep on walking to anywhere my feet are taking me to. 

I snap out of my imagination world when a truck honks at me. I stare at the big vehicle that moves closer to me, ready to crush my small body. I feel like my feet are glued to the road, unable to move anywhere. I close my eyes, getting ready for the super pain that I'm about to get. I feel wind blows my hair. 

So, this is the end for me, huh?

"Ya!! Are you trying to get yourself killed??!"


Haahh.. I don't know why I really like making something like this.. Hahaha... 

Yay! I finish typing it in less than an hour.. I was showering and and suddenly this idea pops out from nowhere.. Lol

It's pretty long too~ Hehehe

Btw, thanks for the responses I got from the previous chapter ~ ^^ I'm really glad you like it.. 

I have this one burden in my heart, I hope your guys would like to help me.. It's not hard.. I just need your support..

Please pray for my lovely lil sis for her recovery.. I hope she will gains consciousness soon.. 

Thank you!!