♡ 18

From Stranger to Lover

*Kris' POV*

I stir in my sleep as I notice someone is putting something on the table beside my bed. I open my eyes slightly and see someone putting a tray of foods and I know she's Alien Ahjuma. After watching her as she live with me this whole time I can notice it's her even if she undergoes a plastic surgery. I know right, I'm awesome you don't need to tell me that. And no I'm not delusional because duh, I was born this amazing. 

I continue to pretend to sleep as she sits beside my bed and I have this exciting feeling while guessing what kind of surprise she has under sleeves. It's sort of fun, sometimes I still have this blurry vision but it's worth it seeing Alien Ahjuma's worried face. At this kind of situation I think it's not too bad to fall sick once for a while if it means she will take care of me like she has never been before. A touch on  forehead startled me and I snap my eyes open only to find her with this unfamiliar yet comforting loving gaze at me. I can yet be familiarized with this situation too, I mean she's not as bad as I thought she will be. 

Actually on second thought, I think enjoying this moment is not bad at all because hey I can always blame my fever for messing up with my brain, like I mean how I got to enjoy the Alien Ahjuma's affection (?) for me. I mean I'm not even sure that it's affection that she gives to me but it I'm just going to enjoy the exciting and amazing feeling that I've got here.

"Are you feeling better, Angry Bird?"

"Loads better."

"Good, since Chanyeol has been pestering me to get you out of this room."

I chuckle at that, she might be an alien yes, but it's kinda lonely if she's not here, I think I'm getting used to her presence afterall.

"Sure. I miss home too. When are we going home then?"

...

...

...

Oh ! I didn't say that did I? I mean I didn't put the word WE and HOME in one sentence right? Oh me, I wanna dig a hole and bury myself deep in it. I'm in deep hole.

"We can actually go as soon as you're feeling okay, like no more headache and nauseous and no fever the we're free to go. I mean you are free to go."

Oh I thought she won't answer me and yells at me, I didn't expect such a calm answer from her. But again, I can't see her face now because she has her back to me. 

"So? Are you feeling okay now? Or you are still limping? Cause I'll soon call you limped Angry Bird if you don't get well soon."

"Okay fine. I'm okay already. And stop that whatever weird names you have in mind."

I swear she could be sweet this moment and be such a the next moment. Should I try calling her bipolar Alien Ahjuma? Oh will she kill me if I call her that? Hahaha. I should try that one day.

I really hate hospital procedures, they . But after a whole 20 minutes of taking care this and 15 minutes ride home, I'm finally sitting on the couch of our- I mean my couch in the flat. Oh, I love it, back to my comfortable couch. I mean like you know hospital and the white obsessions? Like it's white everywhere and to tops that the alcohol stinks all across the corridors and not to mention the hospital foods that taste like horse ! Oh do I get used to the yummy foods that Alien Ahjuma made that everything else feels tasteless? 

"Hey Angry Bird, what do you want for dinner?"

"Are you alright?"

"Duh, the one laying in the hospital bed was you, . Of course I'm alright you stupid dimbo."

"You do know it's kinda weird that you are asking me what do I want to eat right?"

"You think I'm that heartless to be mean to a half-dying man?"

"I might want to remind you that calling me half-dead doesn't count as not heartless, right?"

"Oh for 's sake! I was only asking you what's for dinner, just give me a name!"

"Huang Zitao?"

"Zitao? That's Tao's name right? OMG it's so cute! Wait, why are you telling me his name?"

"You asked for a name. I gave you a name."

"I was asking for food name you dickhead. Isnthe fever ing your brain up that bad?"

"Well next time tell me properly what you really mean, ahjuma. And anyway chicken soup sounds good."

"Noted. Get your on the couch and watch some damn cartoons."

I grab the TV remote and switch through the channels as she makes her way to the kitchen. Having a flatmate isn't bad at all afterall. The TV shows are boring and I soon find myself walking to the kitchen and setting my on the dining chair and following her every movements as she move around the kitchen.

Now that I watch her closely she's rather cute. Her eyebrows twitch every time the taste of the food is not to her liking and she has this sparkling glint on her eyes when the food is, I assume, to her liking. And I enjoy how she smiles every now and then looking at what she will call her masterpiece. As much as I say I hate her, this scene in front of me is much more enjoyable than any shows on the TV.

She sets the plates on the table, snapping out of my long train of thoughts. And here I am eating her homemade food again, I didn't know I will miss her cooking this much. But again, who won't get addicted to such a delicious meal?

"Hey Alien Ahjuma..."

"What?"

"Thank you."

I quickly leave the table as soon as I close my mouth and shut myself in my room. Heck that was so embarrassing I think I wanna die. Ground, please just swallow me right now. I don't think I'll have face to look at her tomorrow Godamnit! But that was like a gentleman's courtesy, okay? To thank someone after being saved and all. 

Okay this sounds lame. But even if I'm saying those courtesy things, deep inside I know I'm just thankful that she's here and I'm glad she was there for me. It's not so bad to have her around, and honestly I've somehow grown fond of her. Not that I will admit it out loud really.

A knock on my door scares the out of me. And I hear her voice on the opposite side of the door. It was not the usual loud voice she haa, it's low and comforting.

"Your welcome. And goodnight."

And that was enough to send me to dreamland.


Hello peeps!

Fast, isn't it? The next chapter is up! Tada!! :)

Still waiting for your comments here ~ 

I hope the storyline isn't boring you and not too fast ><

Anyway it's 3 am here I got to sleep... Enjoy lovelies! <3