♡ 5

From Stranger to Lover

 

*Your Pov*

I smirk in victory as his friends come to the dining room and start eating my cookies, leaving him speechless in the living room. Eat that idiot!! I’m going to make your life miserable! Kekekeke~ Wait.. Why do I feel like I’m the evil one here?! Aish.. Calm the down… Let’s just PRETEND to be nice. I’m a great pretender anyway..

“Noona!! The cookies are great!! Can I have more?”

A guy with panda eyes asked me. Omo!! He’s just so cute!! I want to pinch his cheeks!! And he’s now staring at me with his oh-so-freaking-adorable-eyes. And.. and.. GOD!!

Okay.. Stop it. Stop the fangirling thing. He asked for cookies, dummy. Get the cookies now!!

I move from the dining room, shooting my cheeky smile to them and go to the kitchen to get more cookies. When I come back, that cocky brat is already sitting on the table. I purposely cough and send a dead glare to him before serving the cookies on the table. The panda boy quickly reaches for 3 cookies at a time and I sit in front of him, looking at this super adorable boy eating my cookies. In less than 5 minutes he is already reaching for more foods and get scolded by his.. hyungs?

“Ya!! Tao! Stop eating all of them by yourself! We need to eat too, pabo..”

“It’s fine guys, I still have more in the kitchen if you want.”

The Tao guy just nods violently and pouts his lips. Yes. He just pouted!! OMFG!! I’m in the 9th cloud!! His lips.. God!! How can a boy be that cute?? Kyaaaaaaa!!

I am just to mesmerized by Tao until that jerk approaches me.

“Ya, witch! Stop staring at my dongsaeng! You’ll create a hole on his face!”

“Bwoh?!! Who did you call witch just now, dickhead?”

I glare at him and he glares back. That’s when a voice interrupts.

“Excuse me… But can a stare create hole? Does that mean noona has some sort of infrared radiation from her eyes? Dickhead? What’s that? Hyung?”

I look around and find Tao staring at me and the jerk with confused eyes. I just opened my mouth and before I say something, someone else said something.

“Aigoo.. Tao-ah.. That was nothing.. Just forget it, okay? Let’s go home now. You’ve eaten a lot of cookies anyway.. And we need to rest, right, guys?”

I can see a slight of dead glare from him to the other boys. They just nod and take their leave. One of the boys stays until the others go out and I feel like killing him when he says, “Hyung, enjoy your time with her. I know it, she’s your type. y ~~”

And he slams the door in front of that jerk’s face and mine before either of us say something.

So.. the bickering starts again.

“Ya!! Will you tell your friend to keep his mouth shut??!!”

“What? That’s his own mouth!  I really don’t care about it!”

“Oh.. So you are also thinking the same way as your friend?!”

“What’s your problem, huh???!! It’s my thought anyway!!”

“Of course it’s also my ing problem you erted jerk!”

“Say what???!! What did you call me, crazy witch???!”

“I. Said. You. Are. A. ert!! ERTED JERK!!”

I stomp my foot and head back to my room.

I can still his complaints outside. Man.. I don’t give a about it. I pick my earphone and iPod then I remember something.

I haven’t clean up the ing dining room!! Holy cow!

I throw my poor iPod on my bed and crack open my door a bit. Great. I smile as I see that stupid bastard still complaining things, he’s kind of using alien’s language I guess? Aish.. Whatever. I open the door a bit more and shout at him.

“Ya!! Stupid jerk!! Clean up the dining room, ne? Or else, no breakfast for tomorrow!”

I see his eyes rounded in shock and before he says anything I slam my door. Hardly. Oops.. Pity on my innocent door. I can hear more complaints from him and I giggle a bit. He’s sort of.. Cute? When he’s like that.

Wait… What did I think about just now? Cute?!! I slap myself several times. Gosh.. Something wrong with me!! I need to go to doctor. Aish..

Suddenly a brilliant idea strikes me. I smile my most devilish smile and open my door again.

“Ya!! You are not allowed to bring your friends here!! They are seriously so ing disturbing!”

I can hear he stammers something, not clear though. I close my mouth to stop the giggle. Then I remember Tao.

“Oh!! You can invite that ‘dongsaeng’ of yours! What was his name? Tao, right?? I wouldlove to have his company!!”

I slam my door again as I hear his frustrating yell from the kitchen.

God!! I love this day!! Everything is just so perfect!!

The greatest thing is I’m able to annoy that ing bastard!! Hell yeah!!!

 



 

Hi!! 

I'm here again~

I've done with my exam long long long time ago.. But then I had holiday....

And unfortunately I got lazy in updating ~ 

But no worries guys..

My writing spirit is back!!! Yay!!! xD

Gonna update it regularly (hopefully) ~

Heheheh~

I am so very sorry for the super slow update ~ ><

I hope this chapter is not disappointing ~ 

Leave comment, okay? ^^

I'll be back soon!!! <3