♡ 1

From Stranger to Lover

*Your POV*

I walked down the alley to my flat. It's pretty hard for me to live in this cruel world alone. I really need a new flat. I've worked as a part-timer in a cafe but it seems that my salary isn't enough yet to move to a new flat. I kick some small rocks all the way to my flat. Accidentally a rock hits someone. Ups~ Must be hurt. He spins around and well.. He's.. Handsome? Yeah, a handsome stranger. Speaking of stranger, I remember something. Back to a few days ago when I watched a variety show on television. Living with a stranger for a few months in a flat. The idea struck me right away and somehow I found a way to lay a hand on the show. Right now I just need to wait for the confirmation about the place and time. Well.. After a few days I will move outta my stupid flat. 

I arrive in front of my flat's door. Sighing, I pull out the key from my pocket and unlock the door. As soon as I open the door, I see a letter right in front of my face. I quickly pick the letter and slam the door behind me. My heart skips a beat when I see the name of the sender. Slowly I open the letter. I read the content quickly and re-read it again to make sure. After I'm sure enough, I jump and scream in happiness. Well, I don't give a whether my neighbors are disturbed or not. I run around my flat while saying goodbyes to every single things in my flat. Yes, the time and place for the variety show I'm joining has been decided. Oh God!! Bye-bye flat!! Gonna live in a better one!!

I pack my thngs while singing like a crazy girl. In a night, all my things are packed nicely. Ugh! Can't wait to leave this flat of mine!! 

The D-Day has come! Time for my life to change. A car comes over to my house, simply just to take me away. Hell, the situation in the car is so damn boring. No music at all. I plug in my earphone and start to listen to some songs which can brighten my day. The journey sure takes a long time. I sleep in the car with my earphones still closing both my ears. I snap back as the car stops. So, I arrive already? I take off my earphone and put it in my pocket. As I step out from the car, someone in black suit comes over me and start talking. Well.. He's sort of talking about bull I guess. I can only catch some words that he said:

'5 months, stranger, no name, no information shared'.

I just nod my head without even understanding what he's saying. But I think he said that I'm gonna live with a stranger for 5 months and I shouldn't tell my name or other informations to that stranger. Honestly, I don't give a damn about living with a stranger. What I really need right now is being able to live in a better place without stressing out about the ahjuma beside my old flat. I am told to wait on a couch. I really hate waiting and they tell me to wait! WTF? I cross my legs and try to be patient. They tell me that I have to wait for my "partner" before I step into my new flat. 

A few minutes have passed and the person hasn't showed up yet, I'm getting a bit impatient here. Finally after my long waiting, they tell me that my partner has arrived, I'm asked to go out and meet that person.

My eyes pop out from the sockets when I see my "partner".

'What the hell? I'm gonna live with a guy?!!!! Seriously?????'

Living with a strnager doesn't really matter to me. But... Living with a guy that I barely know? That's a completely different story! Goddamit! I didn't even think of this probability! How big is the probability of living with a guy? 50/100? 30/100? 70/100? Aish.. What the am I thinking about? I didn't just think about a iing math thingy!! Then I snap back to reality. What should I do then? 

Should I just cancel this contract? 

But no..

There's no way I will cancel it..

I need a ing new life..

I smile bitterly as I meet him face-to-face. I'm about to tell my name but then I remember that I shouldn't tell him my name, 

Well, base on my perspective, he's kinda hot? And cool? BUt he doesn't look like one who likes to talk. Completely my opposite side. Argh! I'm getting frustrated! Just hope I will be able to get along with him.

After a short brief discussion with him, I or I should say we are taken to the flat where we will live together 

After the crew is done moving my things and his things into the flat, they go away. Leaving us alone to... kinda.. know each other ? Or I don't know what exact thing I should say. Cause we don't even know each other's name. 

I awkwardly make my way to the sofa and sit there. Maybe we have some sort of brain connnection since he does the same. Hell.. I'm not being too confident, right? Aish.. Whatever. 

Then out of my surprise, he talks! Thanks God! I thought he won't be able to talk. 

'So, we're gonna live together, huh?'

'Hmm.. Kinda. Hope we can get along.'

I smile sweetly at him and guess what do I receive?

THIS...

'I don't need your smile. Anyway I haven't eaten anything yet since morning. Can you cook something for me? I'm so freakin' hungry.'

Just who the hell he thinks he is!!

'Hey, I think you should respect stranger more. We just met!! You hear me? We just freaking met and you already order me to do something?!'

'Wae? Don't like it? Well I can tell the producer of the show and tell him you want to cancel this.'

'You didn't just.. Argh!! Okay!! I'll cook!!'

'That's better. Oh.. Don't give poison in the food.'

'Now that you mention it. I got that idea!'

I snort and get up from the sofa to the kitchen. Oh my God.. What kind of am I enrolling in?

I just met him for less than a day and he's already this annoying. What will happen to me for the next 5 months?! Screw my life...


Chapter 1 is done ~ 

Sorry for the harsh words written there ~ 

Somehow I feel like cursing and I keep on cursing here~ 

But don't worry guys ~ Though 'you' like to curse, there's another side of 'you' that I haven't shown yet ~ 

And... Sorry for the mispelled words ~ ><

Hehehehe~
I hope you like the first chapter ~ 

Leave comments too guys ~ !! 

Oh, and I thank all of you~ 
I got 7 subscribers though I just posted the foreword ~ *cry in happiness*

I love you~!!

Gonna try my best to post the next update soon ~ 

Hehehehe~ ^^