Telling The Others...

I Remember You

~Your POV~

You woke up with Bang Yong Guk holding you within his arms. A huge grin spreads across your face as you watch him peacefully sleep. You felt like you had turned over a new leaf, like you had gone through the worst part of your life and the rest was going to be good. You looked down, underneath the quilt as you placed your left hand onto your stomach, as you then began to gently and slowly rub your stomach in circular motions. Suddenly, you heard a deep chuckling sound which could only mean that Bang Yong Guk was now awake, and well he was watching you your stomach. You look up as your eyes met with his, they were full with lust and desire as he leaned down to softly peck your lips. He then placed both of his hands, one on top of your left hand as the other rest against your stomach. Your smile grew as it felt like both of you were holding your baby.

 

"I love you" He said softly, in his deep husky voice as he slowly moves his hands up your body towards your face.

 

"I love you too" You reply back just before he kisses your lips once more.

 

"You look so beautiful today, just like everyday" He complimented you as he caressed your left cheek, removing some strand of hair which was slightly covering your left cheek.

 

"You know.... I'm not busy today..." He huskily whispered into your left ear.

 

You lightly hit his chest, being playful as you could tell by his tone where the conversation was going.

 

"And well...... we could make lo----" Bang Yong Guk then added, but was interrupted by you as you pressed your left index finger against his lips.

 

"No, before you even say it! We still have to meet up with your group and tell them our news." You replied, hearing a deep sigh coming from Bang Yong Guk, you just knew he was hoping you would concern the possibility of morning .

 

"But maybe later..." You seductively whisper into his right ear before pulling the quilt off of you and walking into the bathroom to get changed.

 

~Two hours later~

You and Bang Yong Guk were currently waiting patiently in a cafe, near B.A.P's dorm as you waited for the rest of Bang Yong Guk's members to arrive. Soon you heard the bell, signaling that people were entering the cafe and by the noises coming from the entrance...... well you could clearly tell it was Bang Yong Guk's group. You began to feel nervous and sick, maybe the sickness feeling was because of the baby... but still you managed to keep the feeling to a minimum. 

 

"Hey! Over here!" Bang Yong Guk shouted loudly to get the attention of his group. 

 

They were able to hear him clearly as they made their way over. Soon they took their own seats as they sat around the table. You had both of your hands underneath the table whilst Bang Yong Guk just had his right hand underneath the table. Since you were sitting on the right hand side of Bang Yong Guk, you grabbed his right hand and started to squeeze it lightly with your left hand. Bang Yong Guk gave you a quick glance whilst smiling widely at you, letting you know he knew that you were feeling nervous as he felt nervous too. 

 

"So... what's this 'news'?" Himchan started off the conversation. 

 

"Well...." Bang Yong Guk went to reply, but you then took over and answered.

 

"We're having a baby" You blurted out, unexpectedly.

 

"What!?!" JongUp replied, clearly shocked as the others remained quiet but you could tell by their face expressions they were shocked. 

 

"We're having a baby, JongUp" Bang Yong Guk replied, confirming the news.

 

"But.. but... that means... you two...." Zelo said, slightly stunned.

 

"Yes Zelo, but don't you think it's a bit to soon?" Daehyun questioned as he raised one eyebrow.

 

"Well...." You said in a low tone, slightly scared of the actual fact of having a baby with someone who you just got back together with. 

 

"We love each other. It's just like we never broke up and well.... I've always dreamed of starting a family with ________ - ah" Bang Yong Guk cooed, as he pulled out of your light grip and wrapped his right arm around you. 

 

"Fair enough, bro. Congratulations." Himchan approved, as he gave Bang Yong Guk a heavy hand shake across the table. 

 

Meanwhile, the other members just kept on smiling away.... like they didn't want to say what was actually on their minds. 

 

"But what about the band and well what actually are you going to tell the company?" Youngjae questioned in a concerned tone. 

 

"Don't worry. I have planned a meeting with our manager and the head of the board tomorrow, as I said it was urgent." Bang Yong Guk confidently replied. 

 

"But what about everything that happened between your brother... and well... Secret?" JongUp questioned, as you gave a puzzled look towards Bang Yong Guk.

 

"What about them?" You asked slightly confused. 

 

"Oh, just that.... what JongUp is trying to say..... is... well don't they have the right to know? Like what about your family?" Himchan took over from JongUp, before JongUp could say anything. 

 

"Oh, well we were planning on telling our families tonight since we weren't able to tell them any sooner. And with Bang Yong Guk's brother... he doesn't need to know" You replied, leaving out Secret from Bang Yong Guk to answer.

 

"And with Secret... I guess as a group we can tell them ourselves when we see them next? Since well... it will probably be unlikely for _______ - ah to see them now, since there busy with their comeback and all." Bang Yong Guk answered, reassuring the other members. 

 

"All right!" Zelo happily chirped, turning his hands into fists whilst punching them into the air.

 

Everyone then began to laugh out loudly, as the atmosphere seemed to lighten. The rest of the members then approved, as they started to talk about baby things and so on. Suddenly, you then received a text from your mother, just wondering if everything was still on for tonight. Of course, you replied by saying 'yes' and that you were looking forward in seeing your parents again.... as well..... it has been a very long time......

 

After you and Bang Yong Guk hung out with B.A.P. for a bit, you and Bang Yong Guk decided to go home since you were going to visit your family later on. After visiting your family, you and Bang Yong then arranged to meet his family afterwards. Once you got home, you pulled Bang Yong Guk into a deep, warm hug as you pulled your face into his neck. You then started to lightly kiss his neck, as you trailed the kisses up towards his left ear.

 

"You know.... we have plenty of time before visiting our families...." You whispered seductively into his left ear.

 

He chuckled lightly, as he understood what you were indicating.... He swiftly picks you up in bridle style with ease, as he takes you into your bedroom. Shutting the door before he places you down onto the double bed......

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay..... little pre - warning... the next chapter is going to be rated M due to the ual content... >,<

Also, I have a little confession to make.....

This story is nearly finished.... and well...... the reason why it hasn't been updated in a while... is because I don't want it to end? Like this was my first ever story writing on this website... and like... woah~

I really can't believe it's nearly over :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter :D

Don't forget to comment! ^_^

Thank you to all the subscribers! You are amazing!

Okay... going to go now....