First Time Meeting

I Remember You

Himchan POV

*Damn why was I woken up so early I thought we had nothing on our schedule until the afternoon* Himchan thought to himself, as he was in a car on the way to some building he didn't even know himself. Beside him was the leader of B.A.P. Bang Yong Guk but he was just looking outside the car window, with his hands on top of a folder that was placed on his legs. Himchan then poked the leader in the arm to get his attention and then spoke.

 

"What's that folder for? Where are we going today anyways... I thought we had nothing on our schedule until the afternoon?" Himchan spoke in a lazy tone. Bang Yong Guk then looked across at him and replied in his deep husky voice. "This folder is for you. You will need it for a meeting you have today. Now I would go to the meeting myself but I have too many meetings today as it is, also it's impossible for me to go to all of them that's why your here." When Bang Yong Guk finished his sentence he handed over the folder to Himchan. Himchan nodded but wondered what the meeting was about so he then spoke up again. "What's this meeting about anyways?" he said with a curious voice. "You will be meeting three new employees they do design like drawing our bunnies that sort of thing-" Bang Yong Guk was interrupted when Himchan answered back with another question "But why do I have to interview them if they are already employees?" A smile grew on Bang Yong Guk face as he then went back to what he was going to say before hand "Well if you had let me finish what I was going to say before then you would of found out that part. Anyways I want to make sure these three employees are up to scratch and design our characters the way we want them to be, not how the Entertainment want them or how they want them, only us since they are our characters after all." As Bang Yong Guk finished what he had to say he went back looking outside the window and Himchan simply nodded and accepted his reason for this extra, probably unnecessary interview.

 

Ten minutes later the car reached outside the building where they make the cartoons, and characters, extra. Himchan got out of the car and waved Bang Yong Guk bye. He then made his way into the building when.....

 

Your POV

After a couple of minutes with Sunny and her friends chatting away, you were still wondering about the dream that you had on the plane and now the interview you were going to. That's when one of Sunny's friends that was sitting next to you at the back interrupted your thoughts.

 

"So.... what's this interview for? Any where we might know?" She said joyfully like she was really interested to know. You smiled and went to answer her question but before you could Sunny spoke for you.

 

"Well actually you might because my sister loves to draw cartoon characters that type of stuff-" Sunny was then cut of as her friend that was sitting up front with her interrupted her. "What you mean like the bunny characters that B.A.P. use?" Sunny eyes widened but she managed to hide her face from you and shortly answered "Yes. Like them there's a company that makes cartoon characters for bands, children cartoons, extra. Well she'll be doing all that kind of stuff." As she finished her sentence she then thought to herself *God. Why does Suzy have to bring up B.A.P. she could of used 2NE1... GOD I hope _______ doesn't meet Bang Yong Guk today... then that would be a disaster* Sunny face went back to normal, as then the conversation shifted to another topic and that was music. 

 

About half an hour later you had finally arrived at the building, due to the busy traffic. You looked down at your watch before getting out of the car, as Sunny was pulling into the building at this point. Your eyes widened when you saw the time, as you only had five minutes left before you were late for your interview.... surely you can't be late for your interview or that's just as bad as being late on your first day at work.. well that's what it kinda felt like anyways... When your sister pulled the car in front of the building you dashed out of the car and nearly fell flat on the ground, but luckily you secured yourself and was able to keep your balance. Sunny then rolled down the window that was closest to you and shouts "I'll drop off your luggage at my apartment and I'll pick you up when your interview is over, okay?" You nodded and turned around to make a dash for the front doors of the building. Just at that moment you felt like you were the little sister not Sunny, you just shuck your head side to side just having that thought made you feel silly. As you entered the building still running at a fast pace you then bumped into someone. This made you full completely flat on your bum with your work bag flying and ending up at the side of you, where as the gentlemen you bumped into just took a couple steps back.

 

"Hey!" he hissed and then straighten himself up. "Watch where you going next time will you!" He added. He then started to walk away from you and the little scenario that just taken place, but you quickly got up you faced his back, as he was walking away and spoke up.

 

"Sorry! I was rushing I have an important interview today" You shout. You then straighten yourself up as well. But what you didn't realize is that the gentlemen you spoke to stopped in his tracks and turned around to face you. He then looked into the folder to find your file. He looked at the photo and then glanced at you, and then right at the moment you look up seeing him stealing a glance at you. That's when you spoke up again but with more aggression in your voice this time.

 

"Hey! Who are you stealing glances at!!! I'm not here to be looked at by some filthy guy like you!" You shout. His eyes widened and his mouth then shaped as an O, as so did the people going passed but they didn't dare to look at the gentlemen you were arguing with. He then managed to speak up to you. 

 

"Hey! Do you even know who I am? In fact am the person who is interviewing you today. I could easily get rid of you, you know!" He shouted back. You just saw the people passing by with there eyes glued on the both of you. Your heart dropped you couldn't believe out of all people you had to bump into your boss or well the guy who was interviewing you anyways, with him being so rude and ignorant and now the possibility of losing your job before you could even put a pen to paper, just great! No in fact PERFECT! Just what you wanted (clearly joking) You looked down at the floor and spoke again but this time with a much lower voice.

 

"I'm sorry sir. Please forgive me and give me a chance to show you my gift" (of course want you meant by 'gift' was your amazing drawing skills) You spoke softly and this made the mysterious, rude man pity you and he nodded in agreement.

 

"Alright. But only under one condition those!" He spoke with a more gentle voice, also he finished with a smirk. This time you were able to face him as you wondered what the condition would be. You gave him a confused look, which then made him speak again. "You better show me this some called "gift" of yours by.... drawing a storyline for my band that I am in. I will give you everything you will need for you to do it. Also you will have to include some of our ideas as well, because we want our production to be mainly made by us, along with help off others" He finished with even a bigger smirk on his face. You just nodded even those deep inside you wanted to beat him up!! Well even those he was bigger than you and your punches probably wouldn't even affect him you still wanted to cause him harm one way or another. This was due to his rudeness and cheekiness, you just thought to yourself *How can someone be so rude and ignorant* After your little scene with who you think might be your boss. You both make your way to where the interviews were being held. He informed you that you were going to be the last one that he was going to interview. After an hour or so he finally came out with the second employee and then waved his hand signaling you to go into the room that he was in, your day couldn't get any worse right? He would have to be professional during the interview... surely....

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Quick Message: When people are having conversations in the story now I'm starting to do people in different colours so you can tell when its you who's talking or if its another individual, this is to make it easier for you guys/girls. ^_^

 

Brown is Bang Yong Guk, Blue is Himchan, Red is your younger sister Sunny, Purple is one of Sunny's friends Suzy and Green is for Sunny's other friend Amber.  Of course your in the black. If you struggle to read any of the writing please let me know so I can change it so you are able to read the story x~D Also thoughts of the individual will be the same colour as them and you might find other characters might have the same colour of others but due to them not being in the same chapter as them that's why there colours are the same.

 

Finally for anyone who might not know or understand what it's meant by POV then it stands for:

 

P- Personal

O - Over

V - View

 

This means that you are having the view from another person's perspective and seeing there events before you or another character comes into the story. That's why I put Himchan POV meaning this is Himchan's view before it changed to your view of things. Hope this helps you understand if you didn't understand it before that is x~D Anyways hope you like and subscribe ^_^