The Hurtful Truth...

I Remember You

Even after Sunny left, both you and Bang Yong Guk continued to watch TV for good ten minutes or so, but the both of you grew bored and then Bang Yong Guk turned off the TV, and turned facing towards you. Your eyes met with his, as your heart began to race.. one part of you was thinking *Is he going to kiss me again?* and the other half was thinking *Or is he going to ask me about that morning.. with his brother?* Sadly, the other half was correct, because when he spoke his voice broke your line of thought. 

 

"Look ______ - ah to solve this we need to-" Before Bang Yong Guk could finish his sentence, you had placed your hold body onto the sofa, as you crossed your legs and then turned left to face him properly. You then held his hands in yours, as you parted your right hand to caress his face and then spoke, which interrupted him.

 

"I know. You really want to know... you might not like it... in fact I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't believe me" You spoke softly. He then took his left hand out of your grasp and your face and spoke.

 

"Even if I don't want to hear it... I have to know from both sides.. please ______ - ah I deserve to know the whole truth don't I?" Bang Yong Guk spoke with his deep voice, but it was soft. You could see how desperate he was because you were looking deep into his big brown beautiful eyes. You nodded, as you began to speak.

 

"Well truthfully... I felt like we were heading towards separation before hand.. due to us having a 'rough patch'.." You paused, as you saw Bang Yong Guk was going to speak, but you then placed your right index finger on his lips and spoke once again.

 

"No, Bang Yong Guk. You wanted the whole truth and that's what you get!" You spoke coldly but still in a low tone. Even those in Bang Yong Guk's heart, it was yelling out 'STOP HER! STOP HER!' but he listened to his head, which just simply said 'No, she's right you wanted the whole truth might as well hear her out' as he allowed you to continue with your speech.

 

"As the days past I felt like you were slipping away from me, more and more... especially because all I heard from Bang Yong Nam was that some girl had feelings for you and the way you looked at her was like you loved her now.. not me anymore.. Then one Saturday afternoon, I heard you and Bang Yong Nam's conversation, as I got out of the shower earlier than you clearly expected" You spoke softly, as your eyes began to fill with sadness; because now you were letting out your true feelings about your relationship. Bang Yong Guk's grip on your hands got tighter the more you spoke, he felt hurt but also angry due to Bang Yong Nam; but most of all with himself.. that he let you feel so alone and the thought of him loving someone else.. he hatred it. The more you went on, the more he wanted to in but he knew he couldn't as he asked for the whole truth. You then continued, as you braced yourself before you spoke due to the painful memory of Bang Yong Guk and Nam's conversation.. also what happened that following day...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay,  I suggest you to listen to this song whilst reading this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhR22A91ReA&feature=related

But it's okay if you don't like listening to music, whilst reading you can just listen to it afterwards...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

".... I heard everything.. that you would go on the date and I wouldn't know anything about it. Right at that moment I never felt so hurt and betrayed before until I heard your words... At that moment I felt like I was hit by a bullet in my heart. My reaction was to run away back to our room and just laugh it off and pretend like nothing happened but then..." You paused again, as tears flowed down your soft skin once more. You didn't bother to wipe them away and neither did Bang Yong Guk, as he was teary - eyed himself, you then continued.

 

"....Even after Bang Yong Nam left, you still acted so cold to me.... Even those I asked you to stay with me, you simply rejected... I felt like you were going and for good. So when you left for the date.. I floated around our home like I was becoming a ghost, who was slowly being forgotten about, whilst you were happy somewhere else with some other woman. I slowly felt like I was being forgotten by the only man I have ever loved.. At that moment my heart was alive flowing with memories of us, which hurt me even more so I decided to look up the address to the restaurant you went to and yes... I went there... I was stupid and become blind only thinking about myself.. but that's when.. I saw you... and her......... ki-----ss" You were able to control your tears and speech until towards the end, as you began to slow down your pace of speech and then stuttered the word 'kiss' because at this point it was hurting you too much to remember that painful memory. However, Bang Yong Guk was crying, but kept facing you not hiding away. Still sitting there forcing himself to listen. He knew himself that your words were true, and about how you felt being left alone like that... he grew even more angry towards himself for leaving you.... alone, upset, scared.... You then wiped your tears, as they began to flow rapidly down your face. Bang Yong Guk did the same. You coughed and then held Bang Yong Guks' hands again and continued your side of the story..

 

"I felt so hurt... more like I was dying.. I truly thought I had lost my love.. my fi-rst lo-ve....." You paused, as you began to choke due to crying so much. But you managed to stop and continue with your story.

 

"So I rushed back to our home and took out two wine bottles and drank them like I had no care in the world.." You kept speaking softly even those it was hurting you so much. Bang Yong Guk was able to keep himself calm (well apart from the tears) as he wanted to in but knew he couldn't still until you had finished. He wanted to yell at you for being so stupid for feeling this way.. for thinking he would love someone else when he still loved you and only you.. but he knew he was in the wrong. Also when you said 'two wine bottles' he thought to himself *I didn't see any wine bottles when I walked in... maybe I can't remember them being there.. But wait Bang Yong Nam said she was fully aware of what she was doing... that she made the first move not him.... NO... he couldn't... wouldn't of..* He snapped back out of thought when he heard your voice, as you continued once again to finish the story once and for all....

 

"After finishing one of the wine bottles, I rang my sister, but shortly after that then I hung up on her due to someone knocking at the door... and it was Bang Yong Nam. He said he had left his hat and he wanted to get it so I allowed him in.... I was too busy sulking next to the front door and drinking away at the second bottle when I suddenly felt so drunk that I couldn't bare to feel anymore or to stay awake. That's when I felt hands on me... I felt like I was flying... when I opened my eyes I saw Bang Yong Nam so happy but I was too drunk to realise what he was about to do.... Suddenly I felt a soft surface underneath me and I stretched out before sleeping, but that's when I saw Bang Yong Nam undressing himself, with his hungry eyes...." You paused once again, as you then started to choke too much on your tears again. Bang Yong Guk also grew more angry, as he didn't know who to believe you or his brother.... right at that moment nothing made sense to him. He just shook his head in disbelief and then spoke harshly.

 

"So your saying my brother you? IS THAT WHAT YOUR SAYING!" Bang Yong Guk said in a cold tone, he then raised his tone as he stood up sharply with a red face full on anger. (is that what your saying) You felt your hands become empty and the warmth of his body fade away from you. Both your head and heart was screaming 'YOU CAN'T LOSE HIM AGAIN! _______ - AH FIGHT FOR HIM YOU HAVE TOO!' and with that you got up off the sofa and saw Bang Yong Guk pacing back and forth.. to be honest you were shocked that he was still in the apartment. You then screamed at him.

 

"YOU WANTED THE TRUTH! YOUR FILTHY BROTHER ME AND NOW HAUNTS MY DREAMS!! I SCREAMED FOR YOU.. WAITING FOR YOU TO COME AND RESCUE ME BUT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU THE MOST!!?!! HUH!?! OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU WERE OUT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN THAT'S WHAT!!!!! YOUR JUST AS BAD AS HE IS!!!!" You shouted with full rage in your voice. You have never once raised your voice at Bang Yong Guk... well apart from that day you both broke up... but this time you were willing to put up a fight!! To finally make him see the truth, even if he won't believe it at least you tried and after this you could move on with your life... you hoped. Bang Yong Guk raced to you making him now face to face with you. You felt scared but didn't show it, as you held your wet, damp, red puffy face high and back straight, whist he looked into your eyes with his angry expression displayed on his face. For good couple of minutes the both of you stood there in silence, like time had frozen. That's when you slapped him hard... you didn't know what came over you... you were so hurt..... so angry.... just felt so alone.... Bang Yong Guk held his face where you slapped him and backed off with wide eyes, changing his angry expression completely. You also stood there shocked holding out the hand that struck Bang Yong Guk's face... never once have you ever hit any one.... also he had never hit you.... You feared that you would get so angry, that you would hit him and you just did.... You took a deep breath and then spoke breaking the tension in the room... (you wanted the truth! your filthy brother me and now haunts my dreams!! I screamed for you... waiting for you to come and rescue me but where were you when I needed you the most!!?!! huh!?! oh that's right you were out with another woman that's what!!!!! your just as bad as he is!!!!)

 

"Get Out! I hate you Bang Yong Guk.... you can go and rot with your filthy brother of yours bec-" You had a raised voice, but you were interrupted because Bang Yong Guk had kissed you... You kissed him back with no intention of rejecting him.. did this mean that Bang Yong Guk believed you???? Did he finally see the evilness within his twin brother???.....

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about you guys but I was crying whilst writing this... I might be too soft or got caught up whilst writing it but it is sad right???? Let me know in the comment box below... and also your thoughts, anyways I'm deciding to either do the love scene between you and Bang Yong Guk first or fighting scene with Bang Yong Nam and Himchan.. which one should it be??? Depending on how many comments, then if there isn't many then I will just decide but I would really love to know your thoughts :)

 

The colours:

The Author/Me: Purple

You: Red

Bang Yong Guk: Green   

 

Like Always... I am thankful and grateful to my lovely subscribers and HELLO to any new ones :D

Also very grateful if you have shared this with any of your friends (but don't worry if you haven't)

Lastly, I am also happy and grateful to any silent readers out there *secret wave from me* ><

Anyways, bye for now chow!!! XD love you all~~~

 

P.S. If the link above doesn't work then you can simply copy and paste it but if that still doesn't work then the song I wanted you guys to listen to was 'Like being hit by a bullet' by Baek Ji Young. Also I suggest another song of her's called 'Don't Forget' but I warn you.. well it says here on YouTube on comments and so on that's there ballads so if you don't like ballads then your welcome to ignore me.. :)